Black Dagger Brotherhood

Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Black Dagger Brotherhood

Post by Pel »

A thread to discuss the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series (BDB).

This is an adult Romance series and thus contain mature scenes and themes. That being said, this is a PG-13 site. Keep it clean girls.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood

Post by una »

The Boys are BACK! Woo Hoo!! I've checked and I'm feeling SO unloved by the WARDen, no answer to my question regarding Lash's tattoo. :cry: But it seems she hasn't really been online lately so maybe she is just busy touring (or hopefully finishing up Rev's book).
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

Oh, we can't forget we only until October for the yummy Brotherhood compendium! YAY To while away the time, I am reading Alexis Morgan's first book in her new series, Dark Warrior Unleashed.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Ren is all over this thread this time. I missed the start before, and on the 'Dex, the pages are in the 90's, so I just lurk. But I'm totally jumping into this one. It's somethingblue's pit! <3

Only October? Tasty. I've read Lover Eternal so many times now, almost more than Twilight, maybe. I just can't get enough of Rhage. It helps pass the time.

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
-EB-
Wandering Through Town

Post by -EB- »

October? Awesome, I didn't expect it so soon! The Brothers are lovely. They were my introduction to Vampire Romance and now I am hooked. How I love the great Blueness for sharing the gloriousness of the series.
Q: How does one insult a mathematician?A: You say: "Your brain is smaller than any Epsilon>0!"

a pet project to show my Meyer love:Image
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

-EB- wrote:October? Awesome, I didn't expect it so soon! The Brothers are lovely. They were my introduction to Vampire Romance and now I am hooked. How I love the great Blueness for sharing the gloriousness of the series.
Aw, shucks, EB! It was really either Athena or Teak who first mentioned the Brothers to me, I just share the love! But aren't they fabulous?! I can't wait to read more about them, I miss them in between releases!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

BLUE! I had a dream last night that for my bithday, you gave me Brothers! Just, randomly. Somehow, you managed to convince them to stay still in a box and jump out of it when I went to open it! <3<3<3

Just thought I'd share.

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Teak
Wandering Through Town

Post by Teak »

That would truly be a nice birthday gift.... 8-)

Yes, that compendium isn't too far away now, is it?? Yay. I have missed the Brothers...haven't ventured onto JR's site in a while, but was happy for her that Butch's book had gotten that award at the writers' conference.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I too am eagerly awaiting the Compendium. There just seems to be so much mystery as to what exactly it has contained in it. I wonder what secrets and stories, good tid bits and I'm anxious to see the map of the compound.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

Feathers wrote:BLUE! I had a dream last night that for my bithday, you gave me Brothers! Just, randomly. Somehow, you managed to convince them to stay still in a box and jump out of it when I went to open it! <3<3<3

Just thought I'd share.

<3 Ren
HAHAHAHAHA! That's awesome! Gee, I sure wish I had that capability as I would love to gift the Brothers are all over the place (well, to myself first...)