Black Dagger Brotherhood

una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood

Post by una »

Yes, it was I that noticed the high percentage of front clasp bras. I being in the overly blessed group, had a front clasp and couldn't keep the twins in it. Just last year, I decided to give a VS one a shot (I think it was an Ipex or of that body by VS line) and found they are fabulous. No seven (goodness that is SO overkill) hooks, but a simple hinge/click thing...works and fits GREAT! I especially love the racerback style of it, very comfy, and supportive. I'd recommend that, the other one I tried was a department store buy and was on the lines of GNE's description and terrible.

Names, we could go by the fruit descriptions used by our beloved brothers (and the cats from p/c)...

Are you in the Apple & Peaches club?
Are you in the Citrus fruit, Oranges and Grapefruit?
Or are you in the Melon category?

Please note there is no need to respond to this, but for future reference, we can add this to out gutter vocabulary. :twisted:
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

I love it, Una. I'm definitely in the melons department. This reminds me of the "What's your Favorite Fruit" thread. What's your favorite fruit? ..mmmm melons.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Apples and Peaches here...*sigh*...how do you classify the level of saggage???
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Twin - I'm with you in the melon category but I feel no matter what fruit is fruit. And what man in his right mind doesn't like fruit?!? Hey some might be particular...but free fruit is free fruit...well or at least offered fruit. :twisted:

Nima - I don't think that ripeness has anything to do with the type of fruit. Remember, some fruit is sweeter and richer the riper it is... Think of it, some aged fruit is considered very expensive and valuable.... Look at wine.... And let's face it, our fruit is NEVER old!!
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

Ahhh ladies you are great!

Yes i believe i fall into the Citrus fruit, Oranges and Grapefruit catagorey. lol

I like this its funny!

I loved the Brotherhood series! Amazing! My friends told me to read them and i did. However it was my first real adult novel. im 21. So i was like ahhh Virgin Eyes!! And then i was like how is it done? Loved it.

My favorite brother is V! I love him! Then it would Rhage! But then i love them all they are so amazing. Lets just say i wouldn't mind running into them in a dark ally. SMILES
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

Well, I'm in the melon catagory and I second Una about Vicki's. Totally sexy and one front clasp. I also like their padded demi. Not that I need it mind you but my hubby is appreciative. Helps the girl fight gravity.

Nima, you made me think of a cartoon strip my mom had. It starts out with a lady (pear shaped) and she's putting on a total body girdle. As she's pulling it up, it all moves up, till at the end she small on the bottom and melon sized on the top. :lol: If only it was that easy.

I'm in trouble. My hubby got through all the BDB but Phury's book. I can't find it. I've misplaced Phury! :shock:
una

Post by una »

Bewitched wrote:Well, I'm in the melon catagory and I second Una about Vicki's. Totally sexy and one front clasp. I also like their padded demi. Not that I need it mind you but my hubby is appreciative. Helps the girl fight gravity.
Yes, I'm typically not a name brand person...but Vicky's has some fabulous bras. I'm interested in the new line they have, that bio fit thing. However, I'm quite cheap and only buy clothes and Vicky's when it is on clearance. I've tried many and they really seem to have a product that works, fits and lasts.
Bewitched wrote:I'm in trouble. My hubby got through all the BDB but Phury's book. I can't find it. I've misplaced Phury! :shock:
Oh the humanity!! Poor Phury! Shall we send out the search party or are you just keeping in safe in some hiding hole?
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

*Sniff* The Brothers were on the last page of this forum. They need some love. :twisted:

I was watching old Sex and the City episodes with my sister last night and had a couple of BDB moments:

1. There was a scene in which Steve tells Miranda that he wants to wash her hair. I immediately thought of Wrath and Beth. *Swoon*.

2. Everytime Jason Lewis came on screen, in my head I screamed "Rhage!"

3. The scene were Samantha is shaving her hair because of chemo and she tells Smith that he wouldn't understand. He shaves his hair for her! Man, my sister and I both swooned. I immediately thought of Rhage telling Mary that she can't be ok and that's ok for her to say so and be honest for once.

After that, I almost picked up Phury's book but then I realized it was almost midnight and that I had to be in work early.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

I'm actually re-reading V and Rhage right now. Those are the two I re-read the most. Truthfully, I haven't picked up Phury's book again since the initial read. I guess I'm still not over it not being Phury's book.

I think I need a Tootsie pop.Image
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
una

Post by una »

Ha! You got another one Nima?

I haven't been able to pick up and do my ritual reread of Phury yet. It's not the fact that (in true Phury style) the book is more about everyone else, it's his fence sitting that gets me. The way he danced around, toying with poor Cormia's emotions is awful. I get so worked up reading it, it's like watching football and instead of yelling at the screen I'm yelling at a book. :shock: :oops: Then my hubby looks at me like I'm crazy. So...waiting to read it after I read the compendium. Which is due out SOON!!