Black Dagger Brotherhood

cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood

Post by cullengirl »

Twilightmom, I have no clue. I'll find out when I do my rereads. :twisted:

I guess it's a win-win situation for Qhuinn. Though I would love it if Blay and Qhuinn were each others HEA, but that seems unlikely just because Ward doesn't do anything that's logical. :evil: :roll:
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Okay - why can't a threesome be an HEA? :twisted: It IS Ward and we know that there are two characters that are "unconventional" as Ward put it in her words regarding their HEA and their sexual appetites.

Mr. O was killed by Bella. He's the one that tortured and tried to "possess" Bella. We also saw that the Omega "enjoyed" him. And we've seen that the Omega can bring a particular lesser back if he chooses to.

ETA: Also, she has talked about how it's possible for there to be more than one mate. So...Qhuinn has two mates, Blay and a female. I could really see her going this route.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

WARDen site update:

Ala SM style, here is your quote of the day and it seems she started a day early so there is a quote from yesterday:
  • 3/31/09: "You guys suck." (To the whole Brotherhood.)

4/1/09: "Why does it not surprise me that you know my weakness?" (To Rehv.)
She says that on these quotes she will sometimes give you the "who" is saying it or "whom" it is being said to. However the cellies were trying to guess who says it and WARDen admitted that quote #1 was from Lassiter. I will post the quotes exactly as they appear on her site, but if she divulges more info later...I will put in a note below...like I did here. :D
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

Yay! Quotes!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about buying the book yet. It's really too expensive to justify buying in hardback at the moment. However, if amazon make it cheap enough, I'll think about it. I really want this book!
una

Post by una »

Dragon-girl I am not sure how your library works, but I have requested it at mine. I am holding in position 34 with the system showing they have four copies on order. I don't know when I will get it, but I know I'll have read it before the paperback version comes out. Of course, I am also hoping my book-buddy will just buy it (since she's not as picky about books matching as I am) and I can borrow from her after she reads it. I know it's a pain to wait even longer, unless you can just spend a day reading it in the bookstore (you must be ultra sneaky tho....)

ETA: Your Lover Avenged Quote of the Day:
  • 4/2/09: "Xhex, say something so I know you're alive."
Could this be Rehv speaking?? The WARDen has stated that this is spoken aloud (if JM was texting or signing it would be in italics)
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

Ooh, great quote!

As to the library, my local one is tiny. They might possibly get it in if I asked, but this is a book I'd really like to have my own copy of - especially as I've got all the others.

I wonder who is saying that quote? I wonder if they actually mean it, or if she's tricking us and it's just teasing?
una

Post by una »

Your countdown quote of the day:
  • 4/3/09: "I need to go to the morgue." (To Manny Manello.)
So who could be speaking to Manny?!?!?! And why do they have to go to the morgue?

By the way, the quote from yesterday "Xhex, say something so I know you're alive." This is spoken by iAm.
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Manny - was he Jane's friend? The doctor??
If so - maybe they are at the hospital?
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Yes, Manny was the doctor who liked Jane. At the end of V's book, Jane went to see Manny to say goodbye to him and she says something along the lines of thinking it wasn't the last time she was going to be seeing him. I thought then he might play a bigger role later on but wasn't sure what. I doubted he'd be another Butch....so who knows?

The idea of someone being the morgue makes me uneasy though. Who could be in the morgue that someone needs to get down there?? So many questions!!

Thank you Naureen!!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

I can think of "nicer" versions of the morgue question - like maybe someone (lesser) or something is killing humans and one of the Brothers wants to look at the bodies for evidence (oh wait, that would be more like a Buffy mystery - huh?) But you get the gist... Doesn't mean a Brother or friend is in the morgue.

Will Manny be drawn into the vamp world - it sounds like it. But if he's another "Butch" I'll be upset - that thing that happened to Butch is like a 1 in a million type thing. It would be cool for the vamps to have human friends - like Butch was at the beginning. But how could he stay a friend w/out living with them?
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!