Black Dagger Brotherhood

somethingblue
The Godmother

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood

Post by somethingblue »

una wrote:Twimom you are a Dirhty girl!! :twisted:

Yes Covet is JR Ward's new series. Which means we may have longer waits between the BDB books. But, if her Fallen Angels series is as good as BDB...it really won't be too bad....
JR Ward said that if there is more time between the Brothers books, that's actually a good thing. It will most likely mean that the BDB series will last longer. When she writes them too quickly, she worries she's going to burn through their stories and miss excellent opportunities for new characters and additional stories to develop in the process. Honestly, I adore this woman.
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Thanks again for the daily qoutes. I try not to think too much into them, because I dont want to be too disappointed if/when Im wrong.
Also, ya'll make sure and vote, alot :D
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Is Covet hardcover? (from the looks of the cover, the men sure are!!! - I'm talking about his abs, come on now!!) When is it due out?

Do you all realize that we are ALMOST to 100 pages on this thread. We best make sure we get a new one started BEFORE Rehv's book - I don't want to "lose" this thread in the middle of discussions!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

quick question: does anyone know anything about Lassiter? He just makes me very curious, even more after reading the little excerpts about him in the Guide. I thought maybe someone who pays closer attention to Ward's website might be able to shed more light on him?

Thank you Naureen!!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

What you read in the IG is really all we know about Lassiter. He is thought of as a fallen angel. We know there is bad blood/animosity between him and the brothers and we don't know exactly why (but they love to antagonize each other) and he is/has a "love" but she seems to be lost or missing or just not in the picture and it's a sore point with him.

Covet is to be released as a paper back. Sorry TwiMom his abs won't be that hard... :twisted: :lol:

Today's Quote.....
  • 4/9/09: "Everytime you say that, it brings a tear to my eye." (By Tohr.)
Hmmm...
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Thanks, una...just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything there :)

That quote from Tohr...do you think it's sarcastic or is he being serious? With the Brothers, I would lean toward sarcasim but Tohr has been thru so much...hmm....

and as to who he is talking to or what about, I have no clue!

Maybe he is talking to Lassiter, being sarcastic about Lassiter mentioning how he saved him?
Or it could be a serious conversation between Tohr and JM?
Or it could be Tohr just being sarcastic with any of the Brothers....

Thank you Naureen!!
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

My initial thought was that he's being sarcastic. It's the kind of thing that seems to get said a lot in the Brotherhood. But as you say, with it being Tohr, I don't really know.
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

hey. Sorry to barge into your thread like this. I've been keeping track for like the past month and haven't said anything yet so today's the day. =]

So I have a question that I CANNOT figure out.

una- where do you get all this information?????????
Is there some secret site becuase I can't get to anything other than jrward.com with the brotherhood page which gives me no news. I have the newsletter but it rarely emails me. =[ Please help. hahahaha.

by the way. Z is BYFAR my favorite brother. :D
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Welcome, conzoni al vento!! Glad you joined us!

I'll let una explain how to get to the site cause I'm not even sure myself, but from what I understand Ward has a yahoo group she chats with all the time and that's where the info comes from....right una?

Thank you Naureen!!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Sarcastic definitely works in this case.

I think it could be a serious convo b/w Tohr and JM... about Welsie??
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!