Twilight Mafia X

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia X

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Queenie attempts to go upstairs but stops to greet new familia member.)

Hello and welcome. I'm Queenie. Normally, I'm more than happy to offer my hand but I'm not allowed to touch anybody. :) long story hehe.

Well...you may or may not have one. (Grimace) it would be nice to encounter a familia who doesn't have a power, just this once. I'm dying over here! (Points frantically at the scarf around her neck.)

Nevertheless, welcome...and be careful with your spelling. Or you may get hit with the gramma stick. :roll:

(Tries to sneak upstairs once more.)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Welcome, Elisa! I'm Lidia, the Co-Boss, and I'd ask you to PM me your info please, so i can post you on the front page....
And we also have a rule about chat speak (thnx, 2, thats stuff). I despise it, so please DO NOT USE IT or I will smack you with the Grammar Stick Of Doom (awesome name for it, by the way...)
Sorry. Just really had to point that out.

*sighs* I miss most of the reception and ALL of the wedding! GOSH DANG IT!
Freaking GIrl Scout Cookies.....
So gimmie a minute, I have to go back and read the drama.....
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Calling from upstairs)

Don't worry, Lidia. I know how you feel. I was there and I felt as if I wasn't doing anything! (Maybe because Nic was telling us what to do, hehe.) But I guess that just means one less Singleton...

(Frown) and here we lie...forever sixteen...

(Queenie drifts off, talking more to herself than Lidia.)
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

Hi Elisa!!! im Clara, the mafia's werewolf (but some people call me Aly from my nickname "al capone"). if your a vampire im just warning you not to touch my hands unless i'm wearing these gloves. *holds up gloves* i have the power to internally "burn" vampires upon had contact. but you can hug me and not get hurt. its through my hands. once again, welcome.

Josh: *walks up* did nic and aaron already leave???
Me: oh! Elisa this is my imprint, Josh. He's half vampire, half human.
Josh: *waves* nice to meet you. i'm powerless so its safe to shake my hand. :lol:
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Well, I didn't throw down with them but I was this * holds up thumb and forefinger inch apart* close to it.
See what happened was at the movie I got there early, got great seats, and then this group takes up the entire row in front of me. They kept standing up and I politely asked the girl in front of me to sit down because I couldn't see, and she goes, "no."
So after the movie was over, I stormed out of the theater to catch up with the group to tell the little snot off, and my mother of course grabs my wrist and goes, "No, don't!" so I twist out of her grip, get out of the theater, get right in the girls face and go, "You are the rudest, most inconsiderate brat I have ever had the displeasure of meeting, and you're lucky I can't afford another strike."
And one of her friends goes, in her little pre-pubesent snot voice, "Well you're rude too, and everyone was standing."
So I say, "If you noticed, which I doubt you did because you're so self-absorbed, nobody in front of you was standing, only the people behind you were standing because they couldn't see over your fat head."
Then they said something else, and I said, "I think you're training bras must be on too tight, you little b****h."
Threw my hair, and walked away.

The funny part was the girl looked like she was going to piss herself and her friend kept mouthing off, the whole time there was, like, 4 people my age that worked there standing there just not caring at all. :lol:
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
justdeal
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

*runs in as a wolf*
Kay, I see chat speak, I hate chat speak!!!! It is punishable by GSR, and I won't hesitate to punish! :twisted:
Oh, sorry I went MIA people, I had to babysit.

Did you ever get around to telling me what you were going to Sly?
I see noobishness, where is the noob?
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Oh, Sab, I applaud you. I have a lot of patience so I would usually just move my seat. Its not worth wasting our time on them. :roll: )

(Queenie comes out from her room and looks around.)

Chaos, are you still here? Ah! There you are!

(She pulls "La Cantante" in front of them.)

You know Lady Melody was able to sing people into sleep and all that stuff? Thing is, they never really found out what she actually did to her victims after she knocked them out.

It says in here that when the song finally lured the victim to sleep, she would feed on their dreams...their worst fears actually. Lady Melody was a Dream Eater. And I'm not 100% sure, but since her power is breaking itself in me and I've been in this house with you for the past few days, that could be why you've been having so many nightmares.

...Do you recall having nightmares when you were in the coma state she put you in?
justdeal
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

Oh.......
Yeah, I did, it was horrible, and their almost the same ones.... Except...
*stares off*
Did I ever mention I am a future dreamer? Sometimes I dream about stuff, and I have the dream a couple of times, then I usually forget it, but when something will happen, I get major deja vu and I kinda tell what else happens after that according to my dream (which is completly true, this happens to me all the time, and its a little freaky)

And one of my current nightmares is following that pattern.

Oh and Sab, with those brats, I would have done the same thing, then probaly injure them somehow.
*shrugs*
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*gapes at Sab*
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! *literally rofls*
That's what those pathetic little JoBro hoes GET! WHAT NOW?!?!?!??! HAHAHAHHAHAH!
That is soooooo awesome! Its like the oversized FOB fans in the concert mosh pits..... I dun wanna get squashded.

Um, well, if you do er... eat dreams now, Queenie.... please stay away from mine. I'm not sure you really could anyways... the Telar'an Rhiod is not a place for most to tread.....
Hehe, Dream Eater sounds a lot like Death Eater... Don't keel me!

*sniffs* I missed the wedding... that makes me sad...
Now I have to go find my wedding present to them... I hid it somewhere...
And I missed the CAKE! Although, I'm pretty sure all the leftovers are still in the fridge....
Which means I have to go eat my frosting!
*runs into the kitchen and tears open the fridge, searching for cake*
Waffle of Doom
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Ya ever heard the saying, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned? Well it should be, hell hath no fury like me pissed off.

I don't play well with others.
Oh, and when I got up to go to the loo before it started Miley Cyrus came on screen so I screamed, "BOOOO!" really loud right at the screen, and a bunch more people started booing, too.
I lol'd.

I missed ze wedding, too. :cry:
Queenie, how was it?
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx