Twilight Mafia X

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Mafia X

Post by ringswraith »

(Ok, hang on a second.

(Please don't take this post offensively- but it's ~7am and I just read what I missed since last night, and... :?: :?: :?: (begin rant mode)

(I've been pretty tolerant of characters here thus far. But aren't we going a bit overboard now? How can we call ourselves the Twilight Mafia when we continue to distance ourselves from Twilight canon?

(When I was asked to join, I was under the impression that the Mafia existed under the same rules that Twilight characters lived by. That's obviously not the case. But I didn't say anything- after all, this wasn't my Mafia, I'd just been invited to join, right?

(Now, looking at these last few posts... Seriously. There's going to be a point where Giovanni will refuse to interact with people because they can't exist in his world. You think Bella had a hard time understanding what Edward is? Even a centuries-old vampire will eventually raise a hand and say "Okay, enough."

(And what's with the antagonism? You don't even exist in the same fictional universe. How dare you tell someone else what they (or their character) can or cannot do. That's tantamount to Bleach's Ichigo telling Dragon Ball's Goku to go to hell. You can debate all day as to who'd win- but you'd never know for sure because it would never happen. Not to mention it is quite beyond rude to tell someone else "Your character can't do this because I said so."

(I'm sorry, but this is getting to be way over my head. (end rant mode))
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Queenie apparates down the stairs. She is looking remarkably better, not a burn in sight as her bright red eyes flash with glee.)

Good morning, Familia. I am pleased to announce that the process is complete!

...Unless I've missed a bruised part that I can't see...(She spins around trying to find something.)

I sensed the smell of a human since earlier this morning...and did I hear another spat about the 8th floor arrangements?

(Giggles) I remember trying to live there as well...

Welcome, Rin. I'm Queenie...(Nods) Hm. You smell...nice. (Shakes head)

If it makes a difference, Aly shares a room with Chaos already. So why not grab a floor where you can have all to yourself?

Gio, don't worry. I can see where you're coming from. I mean, we all have distinct powers that stray away from the Twilight canon but at least we still keep it related. (Vampires and all)

Has anyone seen Nagini?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

*gets up and yawns* Chaos, someone is on your floor???

hi, rin. im clara the mafia werewolf. i live up here on the 8th floor too, but im warning you, don't make Chaos angry.

DON'T.

she let me live up here because im a werewolf and im welcome. My half-vampire imprint isn't even allowed up here!!!

she is very protective of her wolves. im not going to get into the fight im just giving you a heads up.

so tell me about yourself...
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
edwardlikeshaystacks

Good morning, Aly.

I believe the new one is currently dreaming away...But not happily dreaming for long...

Whoa, :? did I just say something maniacial?

(Hurrily goes back to look for Nagini.)
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

You know what?
I am so lost right now. When did this thread become so hard to follow? It doesn't help that people are being vague, or that people are using words (characters?) that I don't understand. What is this bleach? And what is this dream eating stuff Queenie is talking about? And what was wrong with your neck? Even the blog isn't helping me much.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
edwardlikeshaystacks

Hey, Alice. :) (Queenie apparates to common room holding Nagini.)

Well, the blog touches briefly on why I had bruised skin...but basically, you know how I have the ability to steal powers. If I still them permanently, the power has to break itself in my body. (Which explained my gruesome skin :cry: ) And the person I took it from had the power to lure people to sleep, a trance or paralysis (during their sleep, she would eat their dreams and cause terrible nightmares.)

Hope that clears things up on my turf.

As for the new one, she is a member of the...Soul Society. (Aka, a human, who smells nice...)
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

Queenie... that power you stole....
are you going to use it for good or bad?? just wondering!!

and good afternoon familia!! you are all looking beautiful as usual.... haha.
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

Aly, I never said Josh could'nt come up here, what gave you that idea? He is your imprint, and welcome up here.

Gio, I kind of understand you, but this is our universe, and we can do almost anything, we don't really mind having people from other universes coming in here usually.And why are you using the f and c words?(fictional and character) those arent nice words you know

And Sly, about that stolen power of yours, I would prefer you learn how to control it soon, I don't enjoy those nightmares you know. :?
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

Oh! okay! thanks Chaos! (I got your back roomie) haha!

Hey Chaos i was wondering, do you still have any vamp-wolf puppies up for sale? i think i might want one. Louie needs a playmate and he likes them alot. and maybe if i get a girl...her and lincon.... ;)

so whats up familia? are Nic and aaron on their honeymoon? that wedding was beutiful! and neo, that nnutella cake....i almost died. nice job on the frosting Lidia!

Josh: *comes downstairs* good morning.
Me: hi josh.
Last edited by imwiththewolf23 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

Rowan's mate Aysha had pups when you first came here, remember? They are adoptable.

Neo:*voice comes from upstairs* thank you! That was good cake wasn't it?

Stop listening in Neo, it's rude!
I don't even know how he hears us all the way up there, and with normal human hearing too!

Anyway vampwolf pups are adoptable.
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack