You know you've read too much Twilight when

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

When you are really bored and get out your make-up and make yourself look like a vampire and you friend takes a pic of you like that and it comes out with red eye you just smile and make sure it doesn't get edited.

When you are so bored that you actually make yourself look like a vampire even though Halloween has been over for two months.

When you are considering getting contacts to go with your vampire costume for Halloween this year.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

...you can make a Twilight reference out of literally ANYTHING...

...a friend whose middle name is Emmett.... Check
...in the staff meeting when we start talking about flu pandemic disaster plans... Check
...a colleague whose husband is on a 6 month sabatical... Check (and really bloody sad)
...a friend of a friend whose name is Jake and owns an Irish WOLF hound... Okay, that one was a stretch, but...Check :lol:
...for my very good friend who is planning her honeymoon on a private island...and, Check.

:lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

remylebeauishot wrote:When you watch the movie in another language (that you don't know) just to change things up a little bit. But still know word for word what is being said. Yep, done this!!! :lol:
When someone asked my friend if her house number 1819 or 1918, she wanted to move a block away so it can be 1918. Yes, my friend is considering moving!!! :roll: And if you know immediately why, your just as bad!!!
Okay that's hilarious!! (And I knew right away why so I am just as bad, but that's okay I'm a proud obsessed fan.)

When it's been about 8 months since you've read Twilight all the way through & you're proud of yourself for that. And then the next time you read it you've managed to stretch it out over a whole week (instead of the normal 1 or 2 days it would take you.) And you're also proud of yourself for that.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
CyanicalReaper
Settled in Forks

Post by CyanicalReaper »

When you get paranoid, and think someone is reading your thoughts, and so you start thinking, I want to be a Vampire.
I do that... :oops:
Oh and when you have a friend who makes fun of you for being a guy and have all of the twilight books on his ipod touch.

My Birthday is june 20th, awesome, right.
Jasper Hale-Screwing With Your Emotions Since 1863

Jasper LoveLock ~ Jasper's Army
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

^^Awesome! Another twi-guy in this world. I wish I had all the books in my ipod touch. Did you get them off Itunes?

When you celebrate every Twilight carachters birthday you know of and think, "What if they know it's my birthday and do the same?"
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

CyanicalReaper wrote:When you get paranoid, and think someone is reading your thoughts, and so you start thinking, I want to be a Vampire.
Haha, I do that too! I'll think of something and then glance around the room and think, "I hope no one here can read minds like Edward." :lol:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
CyanicalReaper
Settled in Forks

Post by CyanicalReaper »

twi-nerd wrote:^^Awesome! Another twi-guy in this world. I wish I had all the books in my ipod touch. Did you get them off Itunes?

When you celebrate every Twilight carachters birthday you know of and think, "What if they know it's my birthday and do the same?"

The app store, in the book section :D
But you have to buy them at full price.
Jasper Hale-Screwing With Your Emotions Since 1863

Jasper LoveLock ~ Jasper's Army
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Id be surprised if this happened to anyone else...

You know youve read to much twilight when you have a nightmare that your real-life uncle is holding alice and jasper hostage. happened to me the other night.... *shudders* :lol:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

^That has not happened to me, no.
But I did have a nightmare where I was running from the Volturi in the forest with Edward and Bella. And I was secretly planning to steal Edward from Bella in the process, but I woke up before the story ended :lol:
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Daniellea
Settled in Forks

Post by Daniellea »

You know you have read too much Twilight when you get sick (like the flu, cold, sore throat, whatevs) and start convincing yourself that the only way you can recover is by turning into a vampire.

...when you convince your little brother that if you go back a few generations you are related to a werewolf.

...when your friend tells you she has no interest in the Twilight series you threaten to not be her friend unless she takes back what she said.
Yay Percabeth!
also a tiny bit of Alice/Jasper.