Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by Pel »

haha true so true.
when you realize that you only captalize:
The Books
and
EDWARD! haha

occassionally you'll capitalize Cullen or the Cullens!!
WinniePony
Wandering Through Town

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by WinniePony »

Whoo, first post. Again. :D

You know you've read too much Twilight when you watch the opening credits on TV because you KNOW the executive producer's name is Edward.
Some things exist, whether you believe in them or not. ~Valiant by Holly Black
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

You know you've read too much Twilight when you go to the bookstore to take back a book you just bought with vampires as characters and only read the first couple pages, then realized that the book didn't even compare to Twilight..

This is true..I tried to read a book after I read the Twilight saga and it had vampires in it..After the first chapter or so I practically threw the book and went back to the bookstore the next day. When the girl asked me why I brought the book back I was like, "It just..*exasperated sigh* It wasn't the same.."

The cashier looked at me and nodded. Then she said, "You're a Twilighter aren't you?" I nodded and said, 'Yes I am."

The cashier gave me my refund for the other book, smiled kindly, and then said, "I understand."
ltxc
Wandering Through Town

Post by ltxc »

You flip out if you see 'Edward' or 'Cullen'.
-I was reading a book and the guy who wrote the introduction to it was named Edward Cullen. No lie. I wish I could, but I can't.

Your favorite topic to discuss is Twilight.

You wish your friends were Twilighters...just so you can discuss Edward, Jake, Bella, and everyone else in the Twilight books.
|:|:|:avatar credits:|:|:| drunk_machine & sarahdoesdesign
Yibbs
Settled in Forks

Post by Yibbs »

ltxc wrote:You flip out if you see 'Edward' or 'Cullen'.
-I was reading a book and the guy who wrote the introduction to it was named Edward Cullen. No lie. I wish I could, but I can't.

Your favorite topic to discuss is Twilight.

You wish your friends were Twilighters...just so you can discuss Edward, Jake, Bella, and everyone else in the Twilight books.
Agreed! There is a street in my town named "Cullen Ave." and it makes me smile every time I pass it. And I have been begging my friends to read Twilight so that I can talk about it with them!
Pizza??
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Pizza?? »

You can never shut up about Twilight at school. People automatically assumed you were insane because of it.
Luna Silvertail
Wandering Through Town

Post by Luna Silvertail »

You know you are obsessed with Twilight when you are up at 3 AM posting on Twilight Lexicon Discussion Forums.

You also know you are obsessed, when you start comparing characters to people you know in school/real life.
Oh yeah? Well, I bit the werewolf back!
Elena Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Elena Cullen »

Your mother has to attempt to hide your books to make sure you study for finals (i did study and i did not let her hide the books)

You embed Twilight quotes into your daily life so that only your best friend (and your Twihard companion) understands

You only listen to your Twilight Playlist or songs from the bands on the Twilight Playlist on your iPod
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

When you squeal at the sight of a Cullen car of Bella's truck....not that i've done that... *looks around*
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
I'll Take The Aston
Settled in Forks

Post by I'll Take The Aston »

You know you've read too much Twilight when:
1) You meet someone that has the name Alice or Emily (*cough*cough*me*) and automatically relate them to twilight.
2) You start an Edward and Jacob fight at a book release party and are about to beat someone up because they called Jacob a stank dog.
I put the fresh in FRESHMAN!