You know you've read too much Twilight when

manda87
Settled in Forks

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by manda87 »

I went to the beach the other night and someone had a yellow porsche parked in one of the private areas and I started freaking out and circleing the car looking for the word turbo to be on there and one of my friends says "hey i dint know you were so into cars?!" and i just shook my head and said that i wasnt really and started trying to look through the windows to see if alice is in there and my friends start to get worried that ive lost my mind....
"To every word of love I heard you whisper, the raindrops seem to play a sweet refrain.”
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

you see a boat named twilight and you want to take a picture with it ;)! (no joke, the word twilight was on the side of the boat!)
or, you now think all boys are immature and insignificant, and you won't go for anyone less than edward!
manda87
Settled in Forks

Post by manda87 »

You want to name your first girl child Isabella marie.
"To every word of love I heard you whisper, the raindrops seem to play a sweet refrain.”
jillmarie724
Settled in Forks

Post by jillmarie724 »

manda87 wrote:You want to name your first girl child Isabella marie.
I was actually thinking of doing that before I read Twilight. I've loved the name Isabella for forever and my middle name as well as that of both my Grandmothers and my aunt is Marie.

so anyways...

1) You stalk some guys wearing Team Mike T-shirts at a book release until they agree to explain themselves. After they do, you pull out every argument you can against them. (even after you've encouraged the fact that they added a Team Mike bowl at the voting table)
2) You pretend to be sick so that you can lie in bed all day and read Edward/Bella lemons.
3) You are finally proud that had you been a boy, your name would have been Edward.
4) You have added 'visit Forks, Washington' to your list of things to do before you die.
5) After reading Twilight, you have started driving just a bit faster than you used to.
6) You notice every time someone says a name that was mentioned in Twilight-even if it was just once.
7) You are willing to trade in your adorable car that you love for a beat up red pick-up truck in hopes of finding your Edward.
8) You've read all four of the Twilight books aloud, pretending that you are Bella, and acting out her actions.
Juliana<3Jake
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

lol.
Because I'm on the twilight lexicon posting on why i know i've read too much twilight.

haha. :)
J<3B
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

jillmarie724 wrote:
1) You stalk some guys wearing Team Mike T-shirts at a book release until they agree to explain themselves. After they do, you pull out every argument you can against them. (even after you've encouraged the fact that they added a Team Mike bowl at the voting table)
2) You pretend to be sick so that you can lie in bed all day and read Edward/Bella lemons.
3) You are finally proud that had you been a boy, your name would have been Edward.
4) You have added 'visit Forks, Washington' to your list of things to do before you die.
5) After reading Twilight, you have started driving just a bit faster than you used to.
6) You notice every time someone says a name that was mentioned in Twilight-even if it was just once.
7) You are willing to trade in your adorable car that you love for a beat up red pick-up truck in hopes of finding your Edward.
8) You've read all four of the Twilight books aloud, pretending that you are Bella, and acting out her actions.

XD the last one made me die of laughter for about 10 minutes imagining billions of teen girls doing that....hahahah
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
GoldEyesSilentHeart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by GoldEyesSilentHeart »

1) When you pracitically have a heart attack when you see a silver volvo, but freak out even more when you notice that it's an old lady driving it, and you start yelling, "You're not Edward Cullen! You have no right!!! NONE!" ( I really did that... :roll: :lol: )

2) When you start telling people that it's a beautiful day when it's pouring rain outside.

3) When you register for a website, no matter what it is, and your screen name is somehow Twilight-related.

4) When you can't think of anymore things to go on this list because your mind is too Twilight-absorbed.....
I'll be your star if you'll be my sky.
I'll be your Bella if you'll be my Edward.
I'll be your forever if you'll be my everything.
&&Heartsss
Twilight_girl15
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twilight_girl15 »

You also know you are obsessed, when you start comparing characters to people you know in school/real life.[/quote]

this happened to me i was bord and picked people from my math class to match the charaters
Elena Cullen wrote:Your mother has to attempt to hide your books to make sure you study for finals

my mom started to read them when she stole them

You embed Twilight quotes into your daily life so that only your best friend understands
so ture

You only listen to your Twilight Playlist or songs from the bands on the Twilight Playlist on your iPod

you try to get anyone and everone you know to read the Twilight Saga
Just when you think things can't get any worse.....they do.
But....I've learned that life is like hour glass sand.
Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom,
but all you have to do is be patient and wait
for something to turn everything around.
forks is for lovers
Settled in Forks

Post by forks is for lovers »

As punishment your parents dont threaten to take away your cell phone or the computer but they threaten to take away your Twilight Books.

yep that happened to me! :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

GoldEyesSilentHeart wrote:
3) When you register for a website, no matter what it is, and your screen name is somehow Twilight-related.
that's so true ;)!