You know you've read too much Twilight when:
1. You see a container of Forks with a sticker saying 'Forks' on it and you think of the place in Washington before you think of the cutlery.
2. You see that Harry Potter 5 is on and you wait for the tiny, itty bitty scene where it flashes to Harry's dream when Cedric dies, just to see Rob for even just a second. (haha, I tried to watch it 3 times and I never even got to see the scene
3. You start trying to quote Twilight in normal conversation
4. You say "hold tight spider-monkey" when you give someone a piggy back
5. You laugh to yourself when you see a volvo (or any other Cullen car)
6. You realise you only like the boy you like because he looks like how you imagined Jacob
7. Your new favourite colour is brown
8. You buy a vampire book... then find out that THERE AREN'T EVEN VAMPIRES IN IT!!
9. Every conversation you have ends up about Twilight
10. Your day dreams always involve Jacob... *ahem*
11. You try to be either really clumsy or really -oh no what's the word? - not-clumsy
12. You have random quotes all through your school diary
13. You got bored in class and created 'International I <3 [insert Twilight character of the day] Day' (theres one for everyone- i think)
14. You have about 50 inside jokes that somehow relate to Twilight.
15. You correct someone and they say... Jeez, obsessed much?
16. You threaten to set Edward on anyone who doesn't like Twilight
17. You trip over and say "I just pulled a Bella" - OMG Elizabeth, you do it too?
18. Your myspace song is Clare De Lune
19. You get Clare De Luna in your head almost every day
20. People come to you when they want to talk about Twilight
21. People yell at you when you talk about Twilight
22. You write a story including all your friends in which they meet the Twilight characters
23. Half your friends are honorary vampires because they have cold hands/golden eyes/they just are
24. You order people to read Twilight, or you won't talk to them
25. You miss your books becaue you want to read them again but all your friends are borrowing them
26. You added Stephenie Meyer on myspace
27. Edward Cullen added you on myspace and you completely freaked out
28. You almost danced around the bookshop when you got Breaking Dawn
29. Your not doing a really important assignment- instead your finding ways that you know you've read too much Twilight
30. Someone mentions the word Twilight and you stifle a giggle
31. The name Edward/Jacob makes you swoon
32. You just found 32 ways that your obsessed (although i did steal some off other people because they related to me)
All of these relate to me - hmm slightly obsessed...