You know you've read too much Twilight when

Kizmet
Wandering Through Town

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by Kizmet »

Kizmet wrote:Oh my gosh you guys. I haven't posted on this thread since we got the new boards or for a while before that, but I have reached a NEW LEVEL OF OBSESSION.

-When you email a realty company called JASON SCOTT to ask them if you could possibly have one of their signs to hang in your room, your explanation being that Jason Scott is the alias of a character in one of your favorite books.

-When you also say that you would be willing to pay for said sign.
Update on that. ^^

-When you get an email back from the realtor saying sure they'd be willing to give you and your friend a couple of signs, just stop by their office, so you and your friend are now planning an hour round trip drive to get the signs. =D
Proud Twilighter since October 21, 2006.
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

-when you look up for all the Cullens in the phone book
-when you actually find someone with almost the similar name as the characters in the books and consider calling them and asking them questions
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
FilDeCuivre
Settled in Forks

Post by FilDeCuivre »

- When you smile like an idiot whenever you hear/see the words "Monster of Loch Ness". (My mother just told me a joke about Loch Ness's monster :lol:)

- When you watch the British show Skins and during the credits you see that someones name is Charles Pattinson, you immediatelly start thinking about someone else with the same last name..
Somewhere in the near future you will be looking my signature instead of this message.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

You stop talking mid-sentence and then stare in awe at a brand new yellow sports car..then you frantically look for what kind of car it is..only to find out it is a Mazda..
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by vampluv78 »

you know your obssessed when you insist that your edward will come to if its raining.
... when you think all shiny silver volvos s60r have edward sitting driver
[Image
yousquashedit
Settled in Forks

Post by yousquashedit »

When you've read the books so many times, the covers have either nearly or completely come off.

I got the last three at the BD release, but before that day, I read the first one twelve times cover to cover in one week. It's my record. :D

and

Your best friend will NEVER EVER watch Harry Potter 4 with you EVER AGAIN!!!! (for obvious reasons :lol: )
ImageImageImage
Team Edward: OOH! Something Shiny! Team Seth: Bringin Seth-xy back!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

you prefer to listen to the audio books and turn the TV off. Then got on the lexicon to post the fact that you have the need to share that with others.

and as a teacher, am excited to have a Bella in my class this year (but would not tell her co-teacher this... even though she knew all about thy 19 day reading adventure)

and later I was accused of talking about Jasper, by my co-teacher. Which turned out that she miss understood the name. I did NOT say Jasper... But then it got me giggling because all I could think was she said JASPER!

Stephenie Meyer is my Drug!
K-Dawg
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by K-Dawg »

*Every song you listen to, in one way or another, reminds you of Twilight.
*You blab on to Twilight about people who have never read the book, and get annoyed when the poeple you're talking to don't share the same insane obsession.
*You have a sudden intrest in cars, and practically drool every time someone mentions an Aston Martin Vanquish.
*When reading other Stephenie Meyer books, you keep waiting for Edward to jump in.

Insane. Yes, I am. :D
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
nikie_nikz
Wandering Through Town

Post by nikie_nikz »

G-Faerie08 wrote:You stop talking mid-sentence and then stare in awe at a brand new yellow sports car..then you frantically look for what kind of car it is..only to find out it is a Mazda..
LMAO! Good one! If I were drinking something while reading this one, it would have come out of my nose. That's hilarious that you would mistake a Porsche for a dinky Mazda Miata. And yes... it's also hilarious that Twilighters have a sudden interest in sports and luxury cars. I wonder if the sales for Volvos have gone up since the release of the book.
"What fools these mortals be!"
!!YaNNa!!
Settled in Forks

Post by !!YaNNa!! »

* you start reading the books mentioned in twilight & new moon, just for the sake of it (i've already read wuthering heights & am planning to read romeo and juliet)
*when you hear anything twilight related, smile like a complete idiot
* read the books too many times that you can alctually dictate it.. (that would be awesome)
* you have icons & pictures of the characters everywhere (on my id, on mw websie, in my room)
* you write "I <3 EC", just about anywhere. i even made a cross stitch of that..
* you squee like a fangirl when you hear edward's name
* cry at the tiniest details of the book, i know, i'm so shallow.. haha
* wish that the books are real & that you could be bella (obsessed much?) haha

that's about all that i can think of for now :D
Not Your Ordinary Obsessed Edward Cullen Fangirl, I'm Special *grin*