You know you've read too much Twilight when

purple_panda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by purple_panda »

Lacuna Scion wrote:
7. You hyperventilate when someone mentions "swine flu" because out there, somewhere, an Edward is dying.
lol when i heard about swine influenza i was like "*gasp* edward!"
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Lacuna Scion wrote:
7. You hyperventilate when someone mentions "swine flu" because out there, somewhere, an Edward is dying.
The minute I heard about that my mind went to Edward and him almost dying of the Spanish influenza. I'm so in tune with Twilight that I can relate so many events to it, that it's scary almost :)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

Dovrebanen wrote:
Lacuna Scion wrote:
The minute I heard about that my mind went to Edward and him almost dying of the Spanish influenza. I'm so in tune with Twilight that I can relate so many events to it, that it's scary almost :)
Me too! When I read in somewhere that the Spanish Flu was the mother of all influenza, my mind immediately goes "Edward was there but Carlisle 'saved' him". I can even correct my friend on the year (1918) it happened when he said it wrongly.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I went to the doctor because I had flu, (just normal flu, it was a while ago,) he was going on about the last big flu epidemic: the spanish flu in 1918! If I hadn't been so tired I would have felt all happy and bouncy because it's Twilight related :lol:

I was very happy and bouncy when I was watching Twilight and I noticed that, in the cafeteria at Forks High, the New Zealand flag was the flag hanging over the door where the Cullen kids make their entrance :D :D :D
That's how obsessed I am :lol:

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

lovestwilightec
Settled in Forks

Post by lovestwilightec »

Hey everyone I'm gettin married in October 2010 and the theme of my wedding....TWILIGHT <3 I just wanted to share some of my ideas and get some feedback and also ask for any other ideas you could come up with that would help me incorpoate the series into my big day!

[*]My colors are obviously RED and Black... bridesmaids are alternating red dress with a black sash and black dress with a red sash
[*] First Dance song= Flightless Bird Ameican Mouth by Iron and Wine
[*] Bridal Party is being introduced at the reception to the first 30 seconds of Supermassive Black Hole (baseball song) my fiance and I are being introduced to the beginning of Spotlight Twilight Mix...(like in the movie when Bella and Edward show up to school together for the first time)
[*] My cake is the awesome one pictured here :
[*] My centerpieces are a black and white chessboard with a vase in the center with a red ribbon tied around the center and filled with red crystals, an apple, and one parrot tulip
[*] Favors are red organza bags filled with red and black M&M's tied with ribbons that have quotes from the book printed on them
[*] Our invitations have the quote "I dream about being with you forever" on the front
~*~Emily~*~
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

lovestwilightec wrote:Hey everyone I'm gettin married in October 2010 and the theme of my wedding....TWILIGHT <3 I just wanted to share some of my ideas and get some feedback and also ask for any other ideas you could come up with that would help me incorpoate the series into my big day!

[*]My colors are obviously RED and Black... bridesmaids are alternating red dress with a black sash and black dress with a red sash
[*] Bridal Party is being introduced at the reception to the first 30 seconds of Supermassive Black Hole (baseball song) my fiance and I are being introduced to the beginning of Spotlight Twilight Mix...(like in the movie when Bella and Edward show up to school together for the first time)
[*] My centerpieces are a black and white chessboard with a vase in the center with a red ribbon tied around the center and filled with red crystals, an apple, and one parrot tulip
[*] Favors are red organza bags filled with red and black M&M's tied with ribbons that have quotes from the book printed on them
[*] Our invitations have the quote "I dream about being with you forever" on the front
OMGOSH! that sounds AMAZING!! :D I love all those Ideas! don't change a thing ^_~ I'm sure it will be fantastic! <3
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
Team Cullen-Giving the word Vampire a whole new meaning
ImageImage
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

lovestwilightec wrote:Hey everyone I'm gettin married in October 2010 and the theme of my wedding....TWILIGHT <3 I just wanted to share some of my ideas and get some feedback and also ask for any other ideas you could come up with that would help me incorpoate the series into my big day!

Great ideas. Aw, I wish I could have a wedding like that. My boyfriend wouldn't go for it in a million years. Just if his life depended on it I think. He thinks my Twilight obsession has gone to far already.
Best of luck to you :)
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

when you just need, not want, to see someone sparkle under the sun
or you'll go completely insane. *keeps looking* hey I think I saw something
*runs off to chase something sparkling*
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

When you're on the computer and your boyfriend is watching a movie on TV, and your head snaps up so fast you almost feel dizzy when one of the characters is called Edward :)
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

...You go to the store and just happen to walk by the make-up section and notice that the Max Factor has a lipstick called 'Bitten' you start laughing and everyone stares at you like your crazy.

...Then another Twinerd comes by, sees what you are laughing at and starts laughing too. And after words you walk around Wal*Mart for 3 hours talking about Twilight.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed