Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by jasmine »

@pharmer, i posted in that thread once or twice, but most bands im interested in, nobody knew, and well, it seemed most ppl there were a lot younger, it just didn click. And i dont think our other lexily's would mind of we would discuss music in here ;)
I LOVE the foot with the woman on it, its a very nicely done tattoo. My husband designs tattos and a friend of mine has a tattoo parlor so im always interested in designs and have seen lots of them. This one is amazing!
I really like it that you have real meaning to your tattos. Thats the way it is for me and my hubby aswell. I cant understand ppl who just pic a picture, not representing anything. I mean, thats their choice, but i just dont understand. I think its beautifull your family is represented so much on your body, you must love them very much. :)
Do you also have a special tattoo for the sister youve lost or is that what the match was for? I always think tattoos are a beautifull reminder for loved ones youve lost. My rose is for my grandmother, who meant the world to me, and loved roses aswell. It also represents the part of my life that was really hard to get through, thats why the rose has thorns.But like my other tatts, its has many meanings, im a complicated woman :mrgreen:

Do get your wife to join. We are one big happy family here, and we love every new member we get :)

@wingtear, underworld 3 isnt even in thatres yet around here, we want to see it 2. Im really curious about it.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

okay now, I'm so back. I'm not yet home, I'm still at friends house and of course eventhough I had a very tiring day, I still got to check on my favorite lex. oh by the way, before I comment on the people here, I just read that ECLIPSE WILL PREMIERE ON JUNE 10, 2010, and I WAS LIKE NO WAY!!! Isn't it too fast to get the third book on screen. Yeah I know a lot of us love to see them again, but really they have to consider everything and I just hope it will be good as Twilight and New Moon. And gosh New Moon isn't starting filming yet right. I don't know if I'm the only who feels this way but I'm just concerned of what the movie will turn out right. and I want it perfect!

okay, I'll go over your posts guys! :)

Hi SarahG *waves!*

Kiella baby, yeah I know working on weekends it's really that frustrating but you can always go here and take a look and we're looking forward to see you again frequently here at the lex. Enjoy the project! lolz is there anything to be enjoyed about that? ;D

Hysteria, Happy shopping with your mom! that's great, bonding time! :)

Hey Sonia, no prob! maybe because you got confused because I and Amber have "Edward" both on our screennames. And Yeah enjoy, enjoy with the parties!! Wuhu!! :)

Janny, that's great news about your cat. Hope he will get better soon! :)

Becca dear, that's sweet having a nice night out with J, the boyfriend. That's romantic going out for a movie and eating out..like bonding time! :) and look at that banner, whoa! I'm so uber jealous of that lolz, I'm gonna ask Misty anyweiz.. :)

MISTY, yeah really I love to have one too. You know I'm half Team Edward-Team Jasper..needs to be dazzled and jazzled at the same time hihihi :) your such a banner-pro!! *woot woot*

Hi Tabs and Sarah, Paula and Ninna!! and Lies *waves*

Megs, two tatts yeah cool! and Janny have four, that's really COOL! but really, I don't have one, and I don't know if I can get one..:D and Pharmer got five, wow now that's lot! Tatts are cool for me but as I've said I don't know if I will have my own soon. :D

Oh Disney movies, I'll pick Little Mermaid and all-time favorite Cinderella. I grew up watching those so really, they're memorable to me.

Maria, your deer story is really hilarious!! very, very savage and vampireish way to go!! lolz! and of course enjoy, enjoy Twilight! and I know you will

Amber, me too, I got to read the books after I saw the movie, now that's suicide right! ;)

now, this is really really long!! I had a wonderful, tiring and very "Educational" day with two Starbucks white chocolate mocha frappe in betweens. so Yeah, I'm good.

I don't feel like sleeping so yeah I don't know lolz..see yah guys in a bit! (it took me fourty-five minutes to do this) lolz
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

@ihadan, you didnt just say it was TO SOON, did you?? :o

Are you crazy? If i had a choice the movies would be done today! :lol:
But i know what you mean. Honestly, when i first saw the movie i thought it was one of the worsdt movies ive seen. But when youve read the books it clears up a lot, like why ppl have a certain look on their face(like edward when he hears ppls thoughts), and the background of the charactres. I just hope they dont do a twist on the story like with the murders in town and vcitoria and jams showing up early, i didnt really like that. And ofcourse victoria in the end, they shouldnt have done that, not that close anyway. But then again, im just really glad there -is- a movie and i think ill be happy with everything else they come up with.

I read that breaking dawn would be in theatres in 2013. I dont understand why every movie comes out a yr after the previous one, and there is a gap of 3 yrs beteween eclipse and breaking dawn. Do they want us to go crazy?

ihadanEdwardRush

Janny, lolz, really, of course I want to see ECLIPSE, but really, isn't it like too fast or something. New Moon is like November 09 and Eclipse is June 2010 so yeah it's like months difference, but I'm kinda anxious of the short period of time to make such a wonderful film. I'm anxious if they will just rush things off, and they will not make it good but I also read that Chris Weitz's not going to direct it, and it's in "pre-proudction" already. I'm having an anxiety and panic attack lolz!! :D
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

A lot of times they film 2 movies at the same time, especially when they are sequeals and are coming out really fast after eachother. I think it was with pirates of the caribean part 2 and 3 aswell. They filmed those at the same time. Since you are already there with everything you need, it saves a lot of money. But it might be more diffucult with the weather they need for the movies, i dont know. They probably know what they are doing, and most of the time release dates are changed anyway, it might be a few months later if they need that.
Isnt twilight filmed in 5 months or something? If they shoot the scenes with the wolves first, they have the whole 5 months plus the months untill release to do all the special effects.Those are the things that need the most time.
I dont think we have to worry, im mostly curious :)

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Ninna has 4 tattoos.

LotR was also filmed back to back (part 2 & 3), that's how they made it even though one actor died before the premiere of nr 2. It was said when decided to do NM that it would be b2b, and Chris is signed for both.

I took a lex break from window-cleaning *yuck!* when I realized the wash-water froze to the window if I wasn't fast enough... it stinks to clean out an apartment in the winter!
And D got in a fight with O (one of the roomies) because MK (the other roomie) sold the wireless modem to us, and we were taking it home today. MK had said O had everything down, but apparently not. He freaked out when faced with a whole day without internet (he would be able to get a modem of his own on Monday...). D fixed so someone else would bring the modem home to Åland (where we live) next weekend. O's still grumpy and don't speak. I think it's childish and are considering packing the modem tomorrow morning just to spite him.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
ihadanEdwardRush

Wow! Thanks for that info Ninna! ;) Yeah I'm betting on Chris definitely! and four tatts?? It is really, really cool! :D
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Wow slow thread…where is everyone? Echo, Echo, Echo.....Oh yeah that is right you all probably have cool plans for this weekend. I am bored sitting at home, oh well. My shoulder is bugging me today and making a weird grinding noise? I will have the doc check it out next week when I am at PT. I have only one week left off from work before I have to go back! Ekk! I ran into my boss today at Starbucks too, very random. He was very sweet and asking how I was feeling as stuff. I haven’t talked with him since Jan. I got to meet his wife too. She is really pretty and nice as well.

Jasmine- Oh lovely tats on you and your beloved! I agree I don’t want any stupid twists in the movies either. It just was crap and not needed. They could have put more or B & E and how they feel in love. Not “oh you hate me, oh wait I love you.” Their relationship in the movie was rushed and it pissed me off. I think the reason that the last one is 2013, it bc the actors were only signed on for the 1st 3 movies, bc the 4th book wasn’t out yet. So I am sure it had something to do with that.

Maria- Maybe I will play around tonight to see if I can make a new avi. But I can’t compare to Misty or you…. But it might give me something to do and relieve my boredom, LOL. OMG I love the baseball shirt idea!!! SO FUN! :mrgreen:

Ninna- I have the same issues with shopping. When I am looking for things I never find what I need. But, when I am not looking I always seem to come home with a lot. Seems like your trip was productive.

Pharmer- LOVE the tats! The pics are really great. Love the matchstick story, but heartbreaking. I like the symbolism behind it. Your feet tats are breathtaking. The detail in them is really great! I can’t wait to see the finished product of your feet and the ones to come! The details and the amount of depth that you go into what they mean to you is really phenomenal. You can really see how much your kids and wife mean to you….aww ;) I am Irish so I am loving the claddagh one as well, that one is close to my heart! Hope the house goes well too :P Oh posting the list below of everyone’s screen name and their real name.
I think Ninna has the master list somewhere???? But this is the last updated list that I have, so if anyone is left off of it, it isn’t intentional I just don’t have the latest list :roll:

Other languages: 10 people
Cappugirl (Finnish) --Maria-- January 21, 1982 Aquarius
Lisette (Dutch) --//-- January 21, 1984 Aquarius
Velvet Voice (Italian) --Sonia-- February 15, 1982 Capricorn
vampire_elf (German) --Malu-- March 21, 1982 Aries
Siberian Kiss (Spanish) --Ana-- May 6 Taurus
PaulinhaBrasil (Portuguese) --Paula-- June 20, 1981 Gemini
Lieziewiezie (Flemish) --Lies-- June 20, 1984 Gemini
Jasmine (Dutch) --Janny-- August 28, 1981 Virgo
Wingtear (Swedish) --Ninna-- December 5, 1983 Sagittarius
IhadanEdwardRush (Filipino/Tagalog) --Honey-- December 23, 1982 Capricorn

English: 20 people
Goymer (twiguy) --Phil-- January 1, 1989 Capricorn
DHSHolly (blind) --Holly-- March 29, 1980 Aries
Dazzled_by_Cullens --Dazz/Megan-- March 29, 1983 Aries
SarahGoddard --SarahG-- March 30, 1987 Aries
Cymbrelynn --Kim-- April 17, 1986 Aries
EddieC (twiguy) --Eddie-- April 18, 1988 Aries
roseaurora --Rose-- April 29 Taurus
Tabs --Tabs/Tabitha-- June 1, 1980 Gemini
cascsiany --Cas/Lindsay-- June 2, 1985 Gemini
CiaoBella --Kiella-- June 23, 1986 Cancer
CantBreathe --Sami-- July 12, 1985 Cancer
twilight813 --Lily-- July 27, 1985 Leo
OktoSink --Cat-- August 5, 1989 Leo
SenorGimp (twiguy) --Cody-- August 17, 1985 Leo
MRK --Misty-- August 28, 1979 Virgo
Mrs. Jasper Hale --Sarah-- August 28, 1989 Virgo
animegaijingirl --Anna Mae/Becca-- October 6 Libra
buffygrl3 --(Cody's love)--
MercuryDoll --Bec--
Ard Rhys69 (twiguy)
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Siberian Kiss
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Siberian Kiss »

Can't believe it!!
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=2550&p=e.htm

Hey...how I'm supposed to see NM 3 or 4 times before Eclipse arrives??? Arggg...too much work!!!hahahaha
love my banner, love MRK even more!!
What kind of man you are, if you are a man at all?
ihadanEdwardRush

HEY GUYS, I'll just drop some notes and leave but I'll be back..ANA, yes I read that too. Eclipse will be 6 months after New Moon!!! :D

Tomorrow I'm gonna watch the Oscars, I know Rob's there so yeah!!! it will be shown here around 9am so have to wake up much early than that..woohoo!!

AND PLEASE TELL ME THAT I HAVE AN AWESOME BANNER COS I REALLY DO!!!! IT'S COURTESY OF MISTY AND REALLY YOUR GREAT GURL!!!!! *HUGSSSS* I REALLY, REALLY LOVE THAT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!! THANK YOU DEAR!!! :D