Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by jasmine »

Nocturnal Lure wrote:
I am at work, just heard the weather report for the weekend and that was sort of a disapointment. It seems that we will have rain during the Elf Fantasy Fair.
no no no no noooooo!!!!!!!

see? i TOLD you it was going to rain, and NOONE believed me :(

ok, looked it up on the satellite. It seem its going to be 17 degrees celsius, cloudy in Alkmaar, and raining in the evening. BUT.in UTRECHT (you know, near the fair), its going to be 20 degrees celsius and lill cloudy, and DRY!!! (itll rain there on saturday)

im going to go and work on my tail. Still havent figured out how i will fasten it.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by obieewok »

SenorGimp wrote: EDIT

Told you...
um, I haven't really got anything to add, except "Obie 'weejie' is actually spelled 'Quija'"
Sorry :oops:
Wish me luck!
So you cheat on me and then you correct my spelling?

You.Are.So.Owned.

I expect a dozen virtual roses on my desk by Monday. And you wrote fanfic with that girl----don't be acting like it was rated T either---I know EXACTLY what kind of fanfic you've been writing with her! And if you wrote fanfic with me, well, it wouldn't be able to be posted mister.

I wore that shirt you like today by the way. *blushes and giggles but still won't forgive you just yet because chickcode says to make you pay*

Off to get that "I heart SeniorGimp" tat removed.....by Nocs (swoon) *suck on that*
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
obieewok

Post by obieewok »

Sarah---quick note---that's when you take that fish and you gut it. HOW FREAKING DARE HE ASK YOUR FINE BUTT OUT AND HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? This, ladies and gentlemen, is why men SUCK....except for lexily men because they know better. You are way too good for his sorry self anyways and when his girlfriend is talking to him through a glass window you'll be counting your lucky stars.

Ok---back after a brief one day absence. Almost passed out on Wed----haven't been eating again (I forget!) and you know that lame line that Eddie boy gives about tofu and crap not being really satisfying for humans? Sort of true. Since I don't eat meat really, I have to make sure to get nutrients other ways and I haven't been the best about it, so therefore, Obie seriously fell ill on Wed and nearly passed out before she got home. But after a day of rest and meds, she feels better. And she's going out on a date (suck it gimp) to see "I Love You Man". Not all that interested in the movie, just Paul Rudd. Had to be a hot dude in it, right?

Works sucks. Everyone keeps staring at me. It's annoying. I put in my contacts today----I have these ones that turn my crap brown eyes into sapphire blue ones----like super blue----and it's a bit distracting. On an upnote, I find I "dazzle" guys when I wear them. Just now Ben whofleck over there came over and just kept staring while I was talking to him about why I think the Miss California chick was ok (long LONG story) and I am pretty sure he didn't hear a word of what I say. Usually it's not my eyes he stares at, so it's a welcoming change. And all the chicks know---when you talk to a guy and you can tell they have that filter on that only picks up like ten percent of what you have to say----he was doing that. He asked me to lunch today. I declined. Mentioned that I'm married. He doesn't particularly care. Why can't men just flirt? Seriously! I've seen the dude's girlfriend and she is smoking hot. That's why I liked to flirt with him---because I'm not his type---that girlfriend of his is pure Rosalie goodness----the total opposite of my chunky Alice. So I don't get him. I have to find a new guy around here to mess with, but it's not like I have an abundant pool to choose from. There's either the dude from accounting who, if you squint your eyes, then gouge one out, sort of looks like Stephen Colbert, or there is the mailroom guy who could be the distant cousin of Keifer Sutherland if Keifer let himself go. I hope we hire soon.

It's Forks here today by the way. Rainy and dreary, just like I like it.

This weekend I'm supposed to go home. I REALLY don't want to go back there. REALLY don't. Already confided in Holly as to my whys---but I'm just going to make a quick Sunday appearance and leave. Other than that, I get a three day weekend and have absolutely no plans. I LOVE that. I want to drive---get lost----just not really have a plan. Last time I did that I found a really cool antique store.

You know here in the South we call everyone "honey" or "sweetie", just like in the movies. Except when I did it the other day to a tourist from out of town he thought I was laying the mack down. Weird. I'm going to have to work on that.

I just saw a chick GO OFF on a guy in sales---they've been dating for like two weeks....I win that office bet by the way--anyways, they are like fire and ice. He's a hardcore cheat and she's a hardcore nag. Anyways, those two have been fighting since they hooked up----she accuses him of roaming eyes (he has roaming hands too, but I ain't saying crap) and he accuses her of being paranoid. I think the whole problem is that she expects this guy, this guy who LOVES to play, to be faithful to only her. I'm not saying there's no such thing as monogamy---I totally believe it's possible to find an Edward/Bella (since we are on a twilight board, duh) connection, but for some of us, it's harder. Take me and mine for example: We don't cheat...ever....but I'm a flirt---and I make sure everyone knows it. So is hubs for that matter---and neither one of us have a problem with it. I have NEVER called him out for hitting on a chick. That's who he was before me, and I never expected him to change. But take tweedle dee and tweedle dumb over there---after only two weeks they expect for each other to change? I don't care how much time you give him sweetie---that guy is always going to mess around. I've seen the guy in action....he ain't all that, but it's enough lol. I wonder how many divorces are caused by people thinking marriage suddenly makes everyone else disappear for their mate. She just smacked him by the way---heard it come from the stairwell. Nice.

Anyways, I'm off to find more office gossip and find a new lethario since my old chew toy obviously isn't cool anymore. Oh, and read fanfic....Gawd thanks to Becs for hooking me up. And Janny too--I'm diggin that one you recommended.

And I suppose I should read Senior's as well. Just because we are virtually broken up doesn't mean I can't appreciate good fanfic!

Obie!
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

*Ninna can't keep her eyes of off Obie's wondrous, big, enormous, voluptuous, blue eyes*
Sweetie *bats eyes* I know we haven't particularly talked before *bats eyes some more, cursing herself for not using make-up* but I would really like to get to know you better... How would you like to have a late night get together and discuss Zfron's sparkling eyes and Vin's bulging muscles? I have pictures *virtually mailing Obie a stack of Vin-in-shower pic's* I also have a bunch on Kellan *fans herself with stack* and I myself look damn hot if I'm in "that" mood ;)

Sarah- There are plenty a fish in the sea, too bad the first who caught your eye turned out to be nothing but shiny coral... Meaning=what you throw back quick before anyone sees you with it, might ruin your rep. Nice that you got comments though! Of course, we already knew you were gorgeous, about time the rest of the world noticed.

Janny&Sid- I will keep my fingers crossed for you to have a completely dry (and a little sunny) fair!

Cody- you got some major sucking up to do, how could you treat poor little innocent Obie like that! I mean, we all know that you spread your love widely, and we all know about Sam, but she didn't have a clue, poor girl...

Pack-hussy: Seriously, girl, you guys were this close *shows with fingers* to have me busted for checking my e-mail notifications from FB at work... I laughed out loud more than once. I know I said it before, but THANK YOU for the reviews! It really makes me feel good that you liked the "by request" chapter, since that one haven't gotten much response at all. The part about the monk thingy was Lacrema's idea, she couldn't phantom Phin would let a thing like that pass without being bitchy...

Bear-food: Here Honey, honey, honey.... Look at this big sparkly grizzly, looks yummy doesn't he? I'm sure there will be disco-balls around as soon as you start licking this...
Oh, and I love the disco-vamp thingy, especially since we all know what eddy-puss thinks of 80's music...

Pack-pimp: If you ever pull a stunt like that I will make my threats about not letting you hear sound-clips and seeing pictures reality. You.are.NOT.werewolfgroomer.I.AM! If you're confused about your employment, go check the first page of the cafe, I'm pretty sure you're not listed amongst my crew... you're strictly PR... and of course your granny is indispensable....

Pup-bather: if you have a problem with pack-pimp using unflavored glitter-glue, go after her...

This is Alpha-b'itch, signing out...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
obieewok

Post by obieewok »

Wingtear wrote:*Ninna can't keep her eyes of off Obie's wondrous, big, enormous, voluptuous, blue eyes*
Sweetie *bats eyes* I know we haven't particularly talked before *bats eyes some more, cursing herself for not using make-up* but I would really like to get to know you better... How would you like to have a late night get together and discuss Zfron's sparkling eyes and Vin's bulging muscles? I have pictures *virtually mailing Obie a stack of Vin-in-shower pic's* I also have a bunch on Kellan *fans herself with stack* and I myself look damn hot if I'm in "that" mood ;)

It's a freaking date. I've ran out of toner (is that what the kids are calling it) FIVE times printing off smut stories that anime finds and naked manips of Jasper. Pathetic, but yet very very satisfying. Zfron----GAWD----they didn't make boys look like HIM in high school. Makes me want to go all cougar and stalk the local high school.

Hey, I needed something to do during lunch anyways.
Wingtear wrote: Cody- you got some major sucking up to do, how could you treat poor little innocent Obie like that! I mean, we all know that you spread your love widely, and we all know about Sam, but she didn't have a clue, poor girl...
That's what I'm sayin! I'm poor, virginal *smirk smirk* Obie----I will be no man's Monica Lewinsky. Ok....maybe not "No Man's", but definitely not any guy's lexicon ho. Ok, maybe that's not all together true either....but....aw heck!

Dudes, I just got reading a fanfic that made me, like, emotionally drained. Seriously, proceed with caution on this. It's not even all that smutty (*I know who likes smut on here!) but it's just about all human Eddie and Bells being in a *gasp* totally dysfunctional relationship. One of those crazy mad love stories---sort of sad, but really more beautiful and draining than anything else. And it's written by a really great fanfic writer.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4943906/1/M ... estruction

I got two emails from Benwhofleck across the wall this morning---both telling me how great my eyes were.

Who knew guys were so into blue eyes? Seriously? And is it bad that he signed that last email with a "joke" line that says I'll be your Edward if you'll be my Bella? Guess he's noticed I'm a twilight girl. Too bad too----he's so freaking dreamy. I hate it when they cave!

What's going on with everyone on here? *crickets*

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

obieewok wrote: I've ran out of toner (is that what the kids are calling it) FIVE times printing off smut stories that anime finds and naked manips of Jasper.
good grief girly! get yourself a mini-laptop and you can have them all with you at all times! (also much easier to hide from snooping spouses and nosy children) I would love to recommend you some smut, but am not sure if I'm allowed to post links to M-rated stories here... Not that I'm that much into reading it, it usually makes me feel sick 8most are too crude) but I blame Becca who inspired me to write some myself! She and her Embry fantasies...

OK, maybe Ninna should go watch TV, and bring the laptop (no internet in TV room) so she might get some chapters started... I don't know, they keep demanding more... and more surprisingly, they keep reading though there have been months...

I'm looking forward to Wednesday so much I could burst! Literally!
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

do we have other names -agian-? serious;ly, i cant remember ppls real-life names, let alone all the pother nicks :(

Im sewing, and prolly will be sewing deep into the night, and all of tomorrow aswell. :roll:
Skirt is almost finished, have to finish the bottom, but thats just 14 meters of straight line sewing. ill do that tomorrow. And then ill have the pleat 6 parts upwards to get a great effect. But thats easy stuff. Now im sewing feathers on the tail, finally. Fastening is already made aswell, yeay. 7 feathers down, 68 more to go :roll:
And tomorrow ill make to bolero aswell. Thank gawd i bought this borderthingy, so if i dont have much time anymore, i dont have to handpleat the finishing touch on the bolero aswell. I can just sew the border on. Still. i would really love to do to pleating, it would look awesome. We'll see....

Off to sew some more...

oh and Obie...ive got my eye on you.... Dont think i dont know youre pming my hubs and trying to convince him im too busy to notice... ;)

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
Nocturnal Lure
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nocturnal Lure »

On a lighter note... I nearly died today.

In short, I was walking on the sidewalk with two colleagues during lunchbreak. Suddenly we heard screeching tires, we looked behind us and for me time went slo-mo right then. A car was coming at us at 100 km p hour skiddingout of control. All I could do was run. The car actually rolled through the air crushing two small trees before stopping upside down on a low wall. The car was a complete wreck but three guys managed to get out unscathed! If you had seen the car you would know they should have been dead. It being just 2 or 3 meters away, I should have been dead. But I am still here, shaking since 12:10 this afternoon.

Very cute, one of the two colleagues said she wanted my name tattooed on her arm, she feels that me starting to run is what made her run and be safe as well.

Just thought I'd share.

Love, Nocturnal Lure

May the moon light our path
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

jasmine wrote:do we have other names -agian-? serious;ly, i cant remember ppls real-life names, let alone all the pother nicks :(
I guess that came from the sparkly werewolf picture on the FB page... there just happened to come up names... and I'm calling them out...

OK, I'm off to let E borrow my 'fun' camera, the SLR... and YAY, all of a sudden the lens-cap materialized, it's been missing since the wedding, that's 4 months TODAY! It was in the bag, just there amongst the filters and stuff. And believe me, I've nitpicked through the content of that bag more than twice... Well well, it's found, I'm happy. And yes, I'm going for a 20 min walk (one way) to deliver a camera after 10PM. Alone. Ans no one will bother me. Sometimes I love living in a small town. Even if I didn't, IF someone bothered me, they'd be the ones who'd be in trouble... I'm not just bitchy in writing ;) I can prove myself too, and I'm not above the very effective knee-to-groin move either... and if all else fails... I have a hell of a scream, should make any assailant deaf for the next half a year...

Good night my lovely lexlings, I'm out of the country tomorrow, need to find something to wear, someone shrunk all my pants
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

Nocturnal lure - glad you're OK!!

Ninna - you guys had me cracking up too *brushes glitter out of hair* I'm just lucky I'm sitting alone laughing by myself at these things (though I think the guy who lives across the road might think I'm crazy, all he must see through the window is me working, turning to the laptop, laughing like a loon, then going back to work lol).

And how did I seem to gain the rep of queen of smut reading and even getting people to write it?? :shock: Though Ninna, I'm not complaining, I got Embry out of the deal lol and Ninna, I think a lot of people (like me) normally read the lemons without commenting, consider yourself special I did ;) !! lol (well, you ARE special, but you know what I mean.) That may be why the comments are lower for that section?

Terry, DUDETTE, totally been reading that one, it just finished! Love Jandco's stuff, that one actually made so much sense behaviourally for those two.
And you know you're a hottie with all them boys wanting you, that's why you're maneater. (BTW, J was cracking me up today coming up with ways to tease you lol :lol: that's my man, secret flirter lol, it's the shy quiet ones you got to look out for.)
But in seriousness, if you don't take care of yourself I shall withold the nippler radar reports *does librarian stare over her glasses* AND take you into my office for a serious talk... *cough* sorry, that just made me think of other things... ;)

OK, I just stopped by quickly, proper lexing this weekend.
I'm trying to keep myself offline till I crank out my next chapter, I'm almost out of my emotional blackhole, all of a sudden I feel able to write again. Gotta grab the feeling while I can.

Pack-hussy out, bows to Ninna Alpha-wolf on the way out :mrgreen: