Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #2

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #2

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:Ok well we have an Oscar-esque theme correct?I'm a little confused honestly but I'm going to find some stuff. Oh and if you guys need an outfit you know who to go to. :lol: I'll be glad too help. Hmm..reminds me to find something for myself. Well look at this guys:

http://www.allseasonstentrental.com/red ... 0entry.jpg <<entrance
http://gingersnaps.files.wordpress.com/ ... wberry.jpg <<Red daiquiris should be the drink of the night.
http://www.e-architect.co.uk/scotland/j ... <<Wouldn't the bar look amazing like that?
http://hackedgadgets.com/wp-content/2/d ... b.jpg<<VIP section
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

^^ what was that for mrs.EC??? quoting your own message and re-posting it? i don't get it please explain. NOW
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i think it was just a reminder of the sutff in that post soo we dont forget it hahah kimmy im glad ur inforcing the rules but hahah clam down hahah ohhh and this time instead of having a guest list just sighn in on the security thread... soo they will let you in hahahh

logan
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

This is a long post, but I wanted to make sure all of the new people (welcome to the party planning, ladies!) know what's going on!
edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:Taken from previous page:
The party we've just started talking about is going to be toward the end of March (more planning time and it's about a month from our last party, so the timing seems appropriate). So far the dates suggested are the 20th, 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. A poll is being taken on the APPC forum, so please make sure you cast your vote over there for which day you’d prefer.

We're having a red carpet-themed party (not Oscar-themed) (I think that's been firmly decided), to celebrate the US release of the Twilight DVD :!: :D (think of it as a sort of "movie premiere theme.") As far as dress-code for the party, it is still being decided whether we are wearing costumes inspired by movies, or if we’re going with regular clothing—either formal or casual. What do you all think?

We are ALSO celebrating Kellan Lutz and Edi Gathegi's birthdays.

AND the starting of New Moon's FILMING!!! Ah! Yay!!!!

In the next several days (I think) one of our AMAZING host or hostesses is going to post a new thread in the APPC Forum where we can vote for who should receive what awards. So, be on the lookout for that because everyone should vote!!!
edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:Wow! Thank you, Jolynn for that monster recap. :D

I believe we can do formal wear for when the awards are being announced. Then when we go to celebrate Edi, Kellan and the filming of New Moon, we can change into our regular clothes. ;)

I already made a Red Carpet award nomination thread in advance. But I'll edit it once we get a complete list.

Here's what we have so far:

Cutest APPCer
Best personality
Most helpful
Class clown
Most likely to take over the world
Best overall
Most friendly
Best ideas
Most active group member
Best question asker
Best party planner
Most likely to become a millionare

(Feel free to add any you'd like :) )

Also, it was suggested that we hold one for best dressed as well. The competitors would send their outfit in advance and we will vote who is the best dressed!
That's what we have for now! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Also, congratulations on the new promotions Jessica, Rose, and Shadow!!!
-Jolynn
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

hi you guys thanks for posting all this and i no its not in our rules but it does take up a lot of room if possible just post a hyperlink ro url to the post hahha i dont even no if you can do this... but thanks ... ps.. i dont think kimmy likes it and if you do it too much she might demote you... just what i heard.. haahha

logan
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

If Alice were to join our thread what job do you think she would like?
Alice would most definitely be a shopper. As a matter of fact, she would probably be promoted to Shopaholic within her first few days on here!

Congrats to Jessica, Rose, and Shadow for the promotions!

~Sarah
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

Congratulations on promotions, everyone!
And I like the idea that security sign you into the party, lol. I just hope that there's always security there to sign people in... :? Anyway, maybe we could give out the gift bags when we sign people in? :)

Do you think Alice is a chocolate or vanilla person?
Chocolate, because it's sweet. Not that she would appreciate the taste of any of them, haha.

What do you think Alice's favorite animal would be?
To eat, or in general? To eat, cheetah. I speculated about that in the Animal Preference thread; because of how they're fast, and elegant, and graceful. And I got the impression that tastes were developed on personality traits of the hunter (Edward with the mountain lion; Emmett with the bears). In general... I don't know. Some kind of bird, I think. Maybe owls, because they're all knowing and nocturnal and beautiful as well? :lol:

We all know vampires can't change their appearance, but if she could, what would Alice want to change about herself?
I don't think she's the type of person to get hung up over appearances (why WOULD a vampire be, anyway?) but maybe she'd give herself longer hair, just so she could do more with it.

Who do you think is the first to apologize when they fight? Alice or Jasper? And why?
Probably Jazz lol. He'd feel guilty and feel Alice's guilt on top of that. Plus, Alice sees the future, so she's always right. When Jazz sees that she's right, he'll have to apologise!

How do you think Alice would plan the Oscar's Party?
Extravagantly.

If Alice were to join our thread what job do you think she would like?
Shopper!

Q: 33
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

The security idea is extremely wicked! It would be great if we had one of the security people arrive a little early before the party so that they could check off the guests from the list and kick out anyone who isn't. :D

How would the gift bag idea work, though? Since we can't give them actual bags.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

hahah emma im glad ur here i dont no why but it means more poeople are here here anywho... emma for the bags we woul just give them the links to a bag and with it would be links to their prizes haha or something like that hahah anywho good job people... i hope me and kimmy didnt scare you guys away jaahah

logan
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

Ahh but I'd feel so mean kicking people out! :oops:
I guess that that might be where timezones end up being helpful? I mean, I live in England so I'm like 5 or 6 hours ahead of America, and that's where most people on the thread are from, right? So in theory I could be here earlier than everyone else just because of the timezone... Hmm. Timezones make my head spin, so maybe that's not quite right :lol:

I think it was Jess that had the idea of gift bags; she found great bags and posted a link of those as well as what would be in them a little while ago. We could just photoshop the bag along with the stuff in it onto one picture, and use photobucket to link it all? And post the links when we sign people in like we posted the links for drinks at the last party?
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~