Teeagers Unite XI

allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Teeagers Unite XI

Post by allieb »

Nightvision wrote: Thank you threethings and allieb. Well I cant tell you if I am a spy or not, because then I'd have to kill you and that just makes to much of a mess :lol: .

Hum well you can just call me NV or whatever you feel fits me the best. Not really picky.
haha. you can just call me allie... i know it cuts it down just so much right!! a whole letter!! and yeah. i dont think i wanna die so lets keep that secret to yourself. ohhh thats a good book!! It's called I'd Tell You I Love You, but then I'd Have to Kill You or something along those lines.... yeah its really girly though, so i doubt you would like it... lol.

but see if i call you NV... now i'll think of the phone... or like jealousy to envy to green with envy to green to this guy :mrgreen: haha. sooooo i dont know what to call you. lol.

i love how im deciding your name.... :roll: haha im cool i guess.
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nightvision »

threethings wrote:NV- I would PM Pel or Alphie. They usually do the ranks.
And mine besides Twilight is, The Hunger Games, of course.
Or the Uglies Series.
Thank you. I read the first two of the uglies series pretties was after it right?
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Anyone with a green or red name is fine, though Nena and Bronze Haired Girl show up most often.
We used to have another Twi-guy show up, but he's abandoned the lexicon.

All right, Chloe, if nobody objects, I'll add her to the dartboard.

Sami! I made the dartboard we were talking about last night, in case you couldn't tell.

Allie, his new name can't be Mr. Green, though. Then I'd think of Clue.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Wait Narnia, are you talking about Logs?
I can't think of any other twi-guy...
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Nightvision

Post by Nightvision »

allieb wrote:
Nightvision wrote: Thank you threethings and allieb. Well I cant tell you if I am a spy or not, because then I'd have to kill you and that just makes to much of a mess :lol: .

Hum well you can just call me NV or whatever you feel fits me the best. Not really picky.
haha. you can just call me allie... i know it cuts it down just so much right!! a whole letter!! and yeah. i dont think i wanna die so lets keep that secret to yourself. ohhh thats a good book!! It's called I'd Tell You I Love You, but then I'd Have to Kill You or something along those lines.... yeah its really girly though, so i doubt you would like it... lol.

but see if i call you NV... now i'll think of the phone... or like jealousy to envy to green with envy to green to this guy :mrgreen: haha. sooooo i dont know what to call you. lol.

That does make sense though actually :lol: . Whoo thanks cutting down that B saves me a whole second 8-) .
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

NV- It goes: Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras. The last two are best, so I would pick them up if you liked the others.

-second line-

Nobody better object, NarNar.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

allieb wrote:

It could be his Unitedness name..Envy, because Mr. Green means something else to me :oops:

Nar, where is it? Is the dartboard posted on the thread..is it that link I ignored a minute ago?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Nightvision

Post by Nightvision »

threethings wrote:NV- It goes: Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras. The last two are best, so I would pick them up if you liked the others.

-second line-

Nobody better object, NarNar.
Thanks threethings. I'll have to pick them up after finishing rereading Eragon.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Okay, you know who really needs to be on the dartboard? Every star that's tried to jump on the twilight bandwagon recently! Like Hillary Duff and Madonna.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I agree, Jenna!

NV- Of course. And you can call me Chloe.

-third line like this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHR9Js4PVFc -
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage