Teeagers Unite XI

Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Teeagers Unite XI

Post by Nightvision »

Can anyone be put on the dartboard is it for the stars or people we have a true disliking for?
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Erm, I think it's just a general dislike for people in general. But stars are the ones we pretty much all know, so *shrug* and it might be hard to put someone from school on there, unless you have a pic of them.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Bye, Glow, be nice.

And Glue, it's not a hitlist, we're not planning to kill the...we just throw sharp things at pictures of their faces.

So, Kyle/NV..Anyone who can be submitted for consideration for the dartboard. like Logan's on there. But I think it's up to Narnia/who_needs_fangs? as to who gets on the board..what are we going to do about your Unitedness name?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

bye chloe....

and kyle (i like that name by the way. better than Envy... lol. sorry if i come off as a creeper.... im just honest.) you can put whoever... we DID put logan and he is DEFINATELY NOT a star. lol.
and hey... do you like any particular sports teamsss??
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Narnia and Red usually come up with the Unitedness name, unless something amazing happens while their gone. And I know it's not a hitlist, but it does sound like one, doesn't it?
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

A little yeah it does. And I came up with SpagBol.
second line is pouting
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

We just put people (or sports teams, like Alexa did) who we all know and dislike on it, or rather I do after y'all tell me who you want. We can do real people if you really want to. But I'd need a picture. However, if its someone who a member has expressed that they like, it's a no-go. That's why Lady Gaga isn't on it, as much as I wish otherwise.

The unitedness dartboard is a pretend hit list now, too? Awesome! I'll add that to the description.

Bye, Chloe.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nightvision »

blasphemous_contessa wrote:Bye, Glow, be nice.

And Glue, it's not a hitlist, we're not planning to kill the...we just throw sharp things at pictures of their faces.

So, Kyle/NV..Anyone who can be submitted for consideration for the dartboard. like Logan's on there. But I think it's up to Narnia/who_needs_fangs? as to who gets on the board..what are we going to do about your Unitedness name?
Hum havent really thought of a good one to tell you the truth. Making a catchy name has never been a strong suit of mine. So I would be fine with someone just making on.

I do have to ask though for the dartboard why Kristen Stewart is on there?

Sports team. I do like Rugby so Ireland is up there. Other than that I usually pick the underdog team in any sports event. Thanks Allie you have a nice name also.
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

Nar NAr.... DANG IT! i was gonna say yankees but you said that anyone else likes. dang.
and if it is called a hit list then all of us who live in the US are gonna get arrested. thanks
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Jeez, this dartboard is going to get really full really soon!
Who are that guy and girl on the top right of the dartboard? I don't recognize them.