EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by shanon »

*sneaking in* Shh- okay girls (and dude :lol: ) Shannonsky is off with Emmett so let's get busy!! Decorate her office and the wreck hall! I guess I'll lug the Emmett statue back out of my office :o Streamers, hats, I'll leave the cake & food to the Jello girls. :D
Mez - congrats on the new nephew! How exciting!
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should demolish something soon... And how exactly do we demolish? Sorry for the questions... :oops:

and where is the wrecking hall/the offices? I can't find them...

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Mez ~ Congrats on your nephew! :D
Hannah ~ "Demolitions" are what the EDC girls do. It's a girl...and Emmett...in a house...and they wreck it...You get the idea. :D And the offices are over there! :arrow:
Shanon ~ Thanks for including the "dude." :D

I'm trying to think of the last question....Oh well. I just got up, and I'm very tired. (As usual.) I'll be on later to look. :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Well, Willow, it all started when Emmett stated about the number of house that Rose and himself had destroyed in their time together. So, at EDC nearly all the members, excluding the men and myself(I like Emm as a bro) will show demolitions. Like this...

Two days ago...

Jackson and Me! We had some good times with that latter.

Yes, Jackson is my demolition partner ;) ;)
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Oh. i get it. not as complicated as some others. :mrgreen:

just call me Hannah. when you say Willow, I glance around, thinking, 'who's willow?' :mrgreen:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

*pokes head in and smiles huge* ELLOOOOO'Z! [:
sorry for being gonee :oops: I never knew being a Freshman was going to be this much work. and it's only the FIRST WEEK!! :shock:
TED!!!!!!!!!!! i missed ya! *emmett bear hugs*
Carrie-- CONGRATZ ON YOUR NEW CAR!!!! ;]
Mez!- CONGRATZ ON YOUR NEPHEW!!!! [:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *throws confetti, blows horn and brings in huge cake* sorry for missing it :oops: my apologies. Hope you had tons of fun with Emmett *wink wink nudge nudge* :lol:
Mimi1 aka Emmett_Pwnz_All.- TWINNIEEEE!!! glad you're joining the awesome EDC! [: if you want to join just answer the questionarie on the first page and you're in! welcomeeeee!! <3

question timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *question dance*

What websites do you think Emmett visits? (Try and keep it PG-13.)
ermmm.....I suck at this :(. Basically I picture him owning a facebook!!! [X i don't know why but he doesn't seem like the myspace type :/ he also seems like the type to play lots of online games (as mentioned before). Maybe he might have a Lex account!!!! [:

Let's say a hundred years from now, Emmett and Rose are still going strong..Do you think either of them would want to do as Carlile did and sort of create their own family? An extension of the Cullens, I guess. Or do you see them just wanting to stick together-- a kind of Cullen O.C... ( This isn't a "Would they like their own biological family?" type question. I mean, would they make newborns & follow Carlile's example)
hm...it does seem like a possibility but i don't think so. The cullens are a very solid family and i don't consider them like the type to just cut away and become a family of their own. Sure, sometimes they need time on their own but that's why they go on their vacations often but as always they are stuck together and will face anything the future throws at them because of how united they are. [:

whoaaa. well I'm caught up finally!!! [X

This is totally off topic but I've seen so many people with the Supernatural avies and siggy's! and i just have to say that I LOVE that showwww [X it's super aweosme fantastic! <333 dean and Sam are the best. For those who haven't seen it I recomend it. ok I'm done [:

Love you all!!! <3 emmett bear hugs all around!!! ^.^
~MiMi~
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*rushes into the wreck hall singing the sound of music and skipping*
I HAVE TIME TO BE OOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!Tankies for missing me and not forgetting about me, my crew! I feel so loved! And Im gona post a real post this time, instead of a wimpy, off-topic, 10-liner like I did last time. Sorries about that btw Carrie! You dont have to count it towards my promo count! Which reminds me, CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYBODY THAT GOT PROMOTIONS!!!!Awesome posting girlies (& guy)! This ones for you *grabs hammer pants and starts promo dancing on top of a couch in the wreck hall* :mrgreen: great job! And speaking of Carrie, I noticed she had to get everybody on topic a couple times *wags finger* I understand a lot of you are new members so you're not used to the rules yet, but if somebody from the management team tells you to stay on topic or watch the length of your posts or whatever it may be, please respect that. They work hard to keep EDC as awesome as it is and we'd be nothing without them, so heed their words!

On a lighter note to all those who joined while I was MIA, WELCOME!!!I am Ted, I guess you all heard of me before I got around here to actually introduce myself :oops: , but yep, its me! Im usually a regular so feel free to PM me anytime you want and we can talk! I'd love to get to know you all better! And while I was skimming I noticed nobody gave ANY of you the welcome cheer :o Im just gonna have to change that! Ahem...*changes into EDCCS uniform in a tornado of speed then leaps back up onto the wreck hall couch to yell*

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're interested in joining EDCCS (Emmett's Demolition Crew Cheerleading Squad) PM our captain Elise (eliselovesedwardx) or our co-captain sierra (ilovetwilight) but don't freak out if you dont get a reply right away, for Elise is off in Europe touring and meeting wonderful new people while enjoying cool, new experiences and sierra has been MIA for a bit.

Which reminds me, Sierra, where art thou?!I havent seen ya in months!! has anybody been keeping in touch with her? Cuz I havent heard from her in super long! COME BAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!

And A SUPER DUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEZ AND SHANNON!!!!!!!*goes crazy decorating both their office doors and leaving trails of Emmett-themed gifts and bday cards and giving them both HUGE Emmett bear hugs and baking jello bday cakes (for you syd!in honor of RJR!) and the like :mrgreen: * I know Im late, but I hope your special days were the best they possible could be and I wish you the greatest this year!

Your new ff sounds great Mez, but I havent had time to read it yet, sorry :oops: Im still trying to read your first couple, but to find the time is proving to be very hard!

And Shannizle! Hows our EDC gangsta been?! Thanks for the welcome back, I appreciate it! And I totally love the new banner/avi!

MIIIIIMIIIIII!!!!!!!So now you're my sis?! This family thing is getting confusing again! But however you're related to me, Im glad you are! Welcome to the family!

Liz, my EDC BESTIE!!!! Even in my skimming of the pages I missed I noticed you noticed I was gone! Thank you for that, Im glad our friendship isn't limited to the interwebs! You remember me even when Im not here!

Carrie, a huge congrats on the car! Thats AWESOME!!!!Ive decided a car isnt really necessary for me, so Im probably not going to get one. Ever. At least I'll try not to. Maybe I'll cave once Im officially an "adult" and I get sick of walking/jogging/biking everywhere but in the near future I dont see myself with one. I cant save up that much money, Im waaay too much of a shopaholic. But Im proud of you girly! That takes commitment and responsibility! :o that means your getting old... :lol: kidding

Fat, thanks again for getting me back on here! I owe you a million!

Now fo rmy list o' excuses, because I definetly have one. I wasnt just avoiding you gys or being lazy along with the summer, I had a bunch of stuff going on! For example...
1) I GOT A DOG!!!!
2) I got braces :(
3) I started High School :?
4) I started training for a 5k race (sooo much time and effort)
5) Orchestra (once again, TIME)
6) End of summer/labor day parties
7) BDay parties, everybody has bdays this month!
8) other miscellaneous parties!!!!
9) A bunch more, but Im coming back later to edit this with th erest and with some questions to answer to make thi son topic! I promise I will edit this and make it on topic later tonight or tomorrow after I get home from school! I see its insanely off topic as is and i dont wanna be a total hypocrite but my bro needs the comp for some school stuff so i gotta give it up...

EDIT: Okay, so Im a day late, but Im still here to make this post on topic! So QUUUEEEESSSSTIIIOOONN TIMEE!!!
Let's say a hundred years from now, Emmett and Rose are still going strong..Do you think either of them would want to do as Carlile did and sort of create their own family? An extension of the Cullens, I guess. Or do you see them just wanting to stick together-- a kind of Cullen O.C... ( This isn't a "Would they like their own biological family?" type question. I mean, would they make newborns & follow Carlile's example)
I dont think Emm and Rose could bear to leave the rest of the Cullens. They've all grown so close over the years, i mean we saw what happend in BD when Jazz and Alice left! The family would be torn apart without Emmett there to keep everybody good natured and Rose there to spice things up every now and then! I know they go away for short periods of time to "Honeymoon", we'll say...but to do something permanent wouldn't work, at least I dont think so. If anything I think they'd just keep expanding the Cullen family, instead of breaking it up into two "groups".
Last edited by Mrs.TeddyBear on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Hey Carrie, what kind of car did you get? I'm thinking about getting another car. I have a Jeep Grand Cheeroke and I might get a Toyota Tacoma. We'll have to see how it all goes though.

Okay let's make up a question...

What animals would Emmett assign the rest of the Cullens based on personality?

Also, what kind of doggie Ted!!!?
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Ted! Hey to my mother...or is it sister? Cousin? Auntie? Grandma? DAUGHTER?
Er...hi to Ted!

Bella = Lamb. She's a klutzy baby.
Edward = Cheetah. Cheetah, cheater. Emmett thinks he cheats because of his mind-reading...I don't know.
Jasper = Lion. He's vicious.
Rosalie = Lioness. Hot and ferocious. :D
Carlisle = Panda. Calm.
Esme = Chicken. Small and fragile.
Alice = Flea. Small, buzzes around you a lot, and is super-annoying. Alice would beat him for that though. :)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Hello! Nice to meet you, Ted! I'm Hannah. *sticks out hand* As you probably know, I'm new. :mrgreen: I'm also Fat's 'sister' and Liz's 'daughter'. I love the cheer! and wow, you were busy...

anyway, question!

Bella-Koala. idk why.
Edward-Lion
Alice-Butterfly
Jasper-Panther
Rosalie-Peacock
Carlisle-Morning dove
Esme- Shrew

~h. f. e. l.

(Does anyone else's comp not recognize the word Bella?)

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)