EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Guys, I'm no boss, but remember to keep your posts on topic.
Try and answer this question Hannah posted, remember? (Sorry if you already have.)
Just remember to try and make them relevant.

If Emmett where a girl, what kind of clothes would he wear?
I can see him in scrubs (Uggs, sweatshirt, handbag, sweatpants.)
I don't know why, I just can.
:D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey All! I'm glad that EDC is still rolling!

Derek - (hope I spelled it right) Thanks for reminding everyone to keep it on topic! Way to GO! Woo Hoo!

And for the question about Emmett being a girl that is just a place that I will not go! EVER NEVER EVER EVER! I remember someone else asked that question in the past and alot of the EDC went kind of crazy. So let's never repeat that question again. Okay!

So, lets see what I can come up with for a new question?

What if Emmett could choose a new mate. Do you think he would stay with Rose or find someone who he has more in common with?

Alrighty Peeps! I'm out.

Just remember, even though I don't post often, I'm always lurking!

Toodles, Hugs to All! <3
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hey :D
Okay, got it.. You're the Adams family ;)

Sorry about confusing you with the avatar/banner.
I just didn't like my last one that much. It looked kinda messy..

What if Emmett could choose a new mate. Do you think he would stay with Rose or find someone who he has more in common with?
Oh, hmm..He would pick ME!! You had to see that one coming. I just had to do it :oops: Sorry :oops:
Now, okay.. I don't think he would leave Rose, BUT if he did I would stand there waiting with open arms ;)
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Shannon ~ (One n or two?) Thanks! And yeah, it's Derek.

Well, technically Emmett could put a new mate. Whenever he wanted. It's not like Rose has him locked up or whatever.

But I don't think he would. Him and Rose are in love, and there's nothing that can beat true love.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Thanks for all the welcomes back, guys!! :D

Firstly, my dog! He's a German Shepherd mix, so pretty big and scary looking, but super friendly and playful! We got him from the humane society so he's about a year old already, but thats okay, he still acts like a puppy! Such a sweetie :mrgreen:

Hannah~ *shakes hand* We met on the team Rose thread earlier, but we can officially meet on the EDC too I guess! So now your my neice?? Or sister?? Whatever it is, works for me! I love new additions to the family! I joined as Liz's sister cuz she was my EDC bestie and we concluded besties=sisters, so the Adams family was enlarged!!w00t!

RAVEN!!~ My musicaly talented jello buddy! Hows violin and clarinet and all of that going?? I missed you!!But Im glad youve had fun! Aahhh, its so good to be back!

liiiiiiiiiiizzzzz!!!!!!!!!!*shrieks and squels and skips and jumps around and hugs and freaks out* Im so sorry I went away for so long without telling you!!I missed ya like crazy! My braces are feeling better, thanks for asking! I can eat some more of my normal foods (like caramel, I had to go a week without it and it KILLED me!!) again so thats good! & yes, I do party quite frequently :P very low-key though, and now that schools started all the partys have ended as well cuz we're all straight A students in AP classes so we go back to having no lives during school haha! & about Tilly, shes been around a little bit but she was in that car accident (i dunno if you guys remember anymore...) so she had to take it easy and rest and let her body heal for a while. Shes all good now though so she should be getting on more!

FAT!I know what you mean about HS! Its crazy!!Im sooo stressed out and Ive had like 1000pts due in all my classes already and we havent even been back for a month! Ugh! Im glad your still making time for the lex though! And thanks for worrying, its why I love you! Aaaw, i was in science yesterday and theres a girl that sits in front of me with like, your EXACT hair and I always think shes you and then she'll turn around and its not you and it makes me so sad and i miss you all over again! Its horrible!

Derek~ just answering on Shannons part, 2 n's!

He would stay with Rose, no question about it. I know i've said this 500 times already, but I believe they're soulmates, destined to find each other, and they couldn't live without the other so they'll never leave each other.

Now, Im going to go sleep. Seeing as Im verging on being sick (like 1/2 a degree away from having a fever with a runny nose and sore throat/cough and headache already) I need to get myself healthy by tomorrow so I dont miss any days of school. Ive got unit tests all next week so I cant get sick!! And Im gonna try and not gt any of you guys sick via computer, cuz those of you that are new and havent experienced this already, we here at EDC are notorious for being contagious over the computer! So everybody wash your hands and stay germ-free!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Derek- I would like to point out that the Adam's family is NOT in your banner...:(
Ted- I do remember Tilly's car accident...but I didn't think it was bad enough to keep her away this long :( I had a German Shepard but he got hit by a car :( he was like 3 and still acted like a little bitty puppy :D I guess we are a lot a like, I am partying tonight :) lol

If Emmett where a girl, what kind of clothes would he wear? If Emmett were a girl, he would be a beauty/drama QUEEN and he would look SEXY :D lol

I got Generation Kill on DVD and I'm gonna watch it...excited!!!
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Liz ~ Sorry!
I didn't have that in my original siggy, and Sami copied it over.
But EDC is big in the top right corner!

Well, I have answered the question.
I think this may be coming too quick, so correct me if it's wrong.
Because I don't know the official rule.

Oh, and Tilly posted a couple days ago on the Rose Thread, I think.

Do you think Emmett would go skydiving?
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hey y'all :D

Totally! Emmett would love skydiving. I think he would force Edward to jump with him to, and that Edward would be petrified :lol:

I've looked at some pictures of Kellan Lutz for awhile, and he's wrilly a perfect Emmett to me... How about you? Do you think Kellan is a good Emmett, or did you wish it was somebody else? (sorry about interupting the new question.. it's just a side question, if you can call it that ;) )
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

It's ok, Vilde. I just remember most people by their avy/siggy. :mrgreen:

Ted-I believe I'm your niece... I'm Fat's 4 year old sister, if that helps.

now, to the questions...

He'd stay with Rose, I think. I also believe they are soulmates, like Edward+Bella, Jasper+Alice, Carlisle+Esme. Like imprinting, people just can't resist that amount of devotion and love.

Haha, I agree, Vilde. Emmett would force Edward to come, and Edward wouldn't want to. It would be funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you think Kellan is a good Emmett, or did you wish it was somebody else?

I think Kellan is a perfect Emmett. He has that big, muscly hot look that's to die for. *drools*

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

I think Emmett would like to go skydiving BUT what if he payed to go skydiving and something bad happened like, his chute didn't open or w/e and it didn't hurt him. It seems like, unless he could get a vampire instructor and stuff, it would be a huge risk of discovery to do things like that...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!