EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Since so many people have confessed already, I guess it's safe for me to too without getting the ruler. I have also been veeeery guilty of straying off topic with my posting :oops: but now that I've got that off my chest, I'm ready for some serious work! Except there are no new questions, perfect excuse!

Jenni~ Sure you did *looks suspicious* Your Kellan/Emmett hearing skillz make up for it though! & yeah...the purple hat convo was special...I'll spare you from the details though!

Maddie~ :lol: Congratulations on your first long post! I chnaged into shorts when I got home from school and I went outside and wore FLIP FLOPS!!!!I looove the summer!!

Raven~ Aaw, all that Emmett love touches my heart *looks touched* Summer is here!!Like i said, I loooove it!!

Carrie~ Thank you for the promotion, but I'm already a dump truck trainee...But nice demos! & I'm glad its warm in Utah too! We go swimming in 60 degree weather here in Ohio as well, so I totally understand!

Syd~ Congratulations on yoru promotion!!

And like I said, no new questions...Gah, I'm even guiltier! Does some extra Emmett love count as on topic?!I hope...

Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett

P.S.
American Idol is on right now!!But it's country week...not really one of my fave genres....
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Well Darn It! Where is everyone? No one's posted since last night! What's going on?

Okay well since I have the Wreck Hall all to myself, I'm gonna peek around to see how everyone has decorated their offices. Nice Job Everyone, Very Very Nice!

*skips around wreck hall, humming happily*
*stumbles across the Emmett mannequin and smiles sheepishly*
*looks around making sure I'm alone*
*coast is clear*
*starts snickering and grabs Emmett's bon bon's
*happily skips off towards office humming*

Well seeing that there isn't an active topic going and I've answered the last one. No need to bust out the RULER to use on myself. So I guess I'll be going and possibly come up with a new topic/question.

TOODLES!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hello EDC! *cricket cricket* AHH! Crickets....not good... :? Ok let me lighten this place up. With better news I have demo pictures. ;) :mrgreen: :lol:
http://www.atl.ec.gc.ca/weather/hurrica ... tos/28.jpg< It may be destroyed but you could still live on the other half! :lol:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gD ... pg<<Here's another one but I think Seth is walking by.
Ted- Yea we might have to take ODA somewhere else. :lol:

New question:

What do you think Emmett was doing while Bella was burning and being transformed? How do you think he was feeling?
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted- I would not mock! That isn't nice.

So, I feel a little behind because I was grounded since last Tuesday for getting in a fight with my sister...However it is Spring Break in cowtown and I have done NOTHING this week but listen to(somewhat dirty) 80's metal music (I love 80's music, and I want rockstar hair... 8-) )and this afternoon I am making cheesecake. But Friday i'm having surgery to take out my wisdom teeth. I'm pretty nervous... :?

If Emmett was the empath and not Jasper, how do you thing he would have used his gift? How do you think he would have abuse it and how he would have used it for good?If Emmett was the empath, he would play jokes and probably make people have embarassing feelings, but he would also really be helpful, he wouldn't get as stressy about it as Jasper. But I am glad it was Jasper (I love him!)
Can you not see Emmett doing the things that some ppl joke about Jasper doing. Making other Cullen's feel like they love (or WANT) someone besides their mate/spouse (whatever you want to call it) and just confusing them in generl... It would be hilarious

HA! I saw that I missed thi question so I shall remedy my mistake!

What do you think Emmett was doing while Bella was burning and being transformed? How do you think he was feeling?I'm sure he was dividing his time between helping Rose take care of Renesmee, keeping Edward calm, and handling Jacob's imprinting thing, (threats to Jacob, fightig Jacob off Renesmee so Rose could take care of her) etc. etc...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

*skips into the office* Hi gals how is everyone today ok so i have a really stuped story to tell you *skips over to manaquin and grabs hat off after staring at Emmett for a while*
Ok so i was in Music and we had a karoke machine going and we had a book that told us all of the songs we could play so i was looking in the E's and i found a band called Emmett's crew what a coinidence ay well anyways i immediatly wanted to play that song so i gave it to the teacher and he put it on and it was all cuss words i mean like every other word was and at that moment the principle came in and they thought i was playing a prank so i had to sit in the office for the rest of the period :cry: ;) *takes off story hat* oh well it isnt like i got in that much trouble 8-)

Ted-i know today i wore flip-flops to school :shock: and capris isnt that a miricle and congrats on the promo

Carrie=i am glad it is sunny there too i didnt know that any place stayed with snow so long :lol:

Syd-congrats on the promo!

brunetterebel010= i am so jealous i have to wait till next week for my spring break*pouts*

What do you think Emmett was doing while Bella was burning and being transformed? How do you think he was feeling? Well i am sure he was probably trying to help take care of Rensemee and probably comfort Edward just a bit and he was also probably going along with his life and hunting and stuff and he was probably really really worried about Bella couse we all know that he liked her and he was also probably worried about Edward for it something went wrong with Bella they didnt know how he would react.
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Hey guys whast up?
I like the pictures especially the one with Seth :lol:
What do you think Emmett was doing while Bella was burning and being transformed? How do you think he was feeling?
OMA! I always wondered where the heck he was... he was probably with Rose.. worrying about Bella... but trying to make the atmostphere more fun.. well not fun.. but less tense... and he was probably blaming Rose for it all. Or Edward but he would never tell them.
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Oh man, you guys were right! It's dying here! :( Well, I'll just haveto help pick things back up, won't I?

Shannon~ You didn't peek into my office, did you? There's a reason the door is always closed :? , veeery not PG-13, just ask Jenni!

Bri #2~ Nice demos, Emmett's been busy lately!Those are like the 3rd this week or something! & I have absolutely NO idea where to take ODA...we'll have to work something out!

Liz~ Aaw, thanks bestie! You're so sweet! I'm sorry you were grounded :( but on the bright sisde, cheescake will be DELICIOUS!!Try not to bein too much pain getting your wisdom teeth pulled! Don't think about it being painful though, I heard that just makes it hurt even more than it originally would have...Just pull through it!

Raven~ I'm amazing (now that it's warm :D ) thanks for asking! Lol, I cant believe you got in trouble for that! & I cant believe there was a band named after Emmett...do you think they're still around? & I have spring break nect week too, I can't wait! Which reminds me, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

*clears throat* So, like I said, I have spring break next week. And like some of you already know, I'm going on vacation to Florida (w00t!), but that means I most likely won't be able to get on the lex very much, if at all (Boo!). We're bringing our laptop, but I'll be super busy soaking up all the sun and sights so I don't think I'll have any time to do anything but that. It'll be fun, but I'll miss you all! *blows kisses and air hugs and starts blubbering* I'm leaving Friday, but tomorrow my mom is making me pack all my stuff (since I haven't started yet :oops: ) and then I have an orchestra thing for 4 hours so I probably won't see any of you until...NEXT Friday :( Don't have too much fun without me!!!!!

Btw, thanks for the question Br #2! It's helping keep the crickets away!
I think Emmett was...doing the hokey pokey of course!!But I guess Rose wouldn't leave Renesmee, so he would help with that and he'd try and keep everyone from freaking out about something bad happening to Bella, especially Edward! Mostly I think he'd just be really excited the whole time. I mean, he loves Bella and now she was going to be a vamp & join his family! What could be better? Don't answer that....I just think he wouldn't be able to wait and contain all his excitement so he'd just help the family with all their stuff then go be excited!

I just re-read that...I have some really weird wording....whatever, I need to hurry up and get this posted before American Idol starts! w00t!

& bye for a while ladies (& logan, hi btw!didnt see ya there!), see you all as soon as I possibly can!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

*tip toes in very quietly* Hi guys... im back :).... YES EMMETT AND HIS BON-BONs AGAIN!!! *faints*

OH goodness! IM SOOO sorry guys but when i was on my cruise my parents wouldnt let me online!!! :( so i couldnt come on.. i like craped myself! i am now afraid i amm way too out of wack... like new members???
Hi. IM cam! XD none of the trainees will know me but i am a regular! i will be fromm now on though.. i prommised that i will go on everyday (or try to). because i miss hearing from you guys!!! like sky and her bonboni ways :P (my partner in crime 8-) ) or BHGs quizes ( i think i missed the last one X( ) or my TWI TWIN!!! has kat been on? havent seen her in forever! (scratch that i am talking to her now ... :roll: )

SHANNON:... i was skimming looking for questions.... THE RULER!!! U KNOW I LOOOVVEE THE RULEER :twisted: were u guys that OT??.. wow.. talkes quite a bit to set off shannon and BHG... better you that me

YAYAYAYA A NEW THREAD!!!! SO sad i miss the ending of the last one... i feel like a bad OC..

QUESTIONS!!! LOTS :)

What do you think Emmett was doing while Bella was burning and being transformed? How do you think he was feeling? Hmm.... considering she has had renesmee at that point and rose was glued to her i think her would have been with renesmee and rose. i dont think he was left out of the atraction theat everyone felt, so he would be all googoo gaga emmett uncley with him. he also probably went out hunting... bella was bleeding so i am figureing he would have gone out with the family. how he would feel to me is nutral. alice knows it is going to be ok so i dont think he would stress that much. like alice said they rely on her visions to much. they are that perfect.

If Emmett was the empath and not Jasper, how do you think he would have used his gift? How do you think he would have abused it and how would he have used it for good? this is going to be one of my one word anwsers. :) love me them short anwsers

ABUSE: to arouse Rosalie ..... and me :o ;)
GOOD:keep everyone care free like he is... edward could use some of that... we all know that.

I PROMISE to add more later but i have to go fold laundry. BOO. OHH ! and i am getting my bellybutton pierced tommorow... so wish me luck! i will tell you about it later. and if you read this whole post good for you... cuz noone should like me anymore...
CAM<3

EDIT! MARCH BREAK WOOT WOOT!! lots of posting.. i think???
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted-they are going to knock me out for the actual surgery, but it's supposed to hurt for like 4 days afterward (my weekend will suck, and if I have to go to school monday&tuesday that will probably suck too)

I don't see any new questions. I think the crickets were already here before we got here

Ted will you help me? *holds up flamethrowers*
This thread is awfully quiet..
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

CAM URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BACK! Woo Hoo! *runs and tackles Cam with a big Emmett sized bear hug* I missed your crazy self and yes I did dust of the RULER but haven't had to use it yet. So things are cool.

Wow are the crickets slowly returning or is it just me? It seems like all of a sudden, we get a new thread and everyone bolts. Boo Hoo! Oh Well, I guess more time for me to enjoy the mannequin and the wonderful murals.

Ted - Yes I did peek in your office and let me say that I can appreciate what you've done to your space. I'm sooooo far away from being PG-13 so it didn't bother me and I enjoyed it. Oh and seeing that I'm part of the management team, I have special training in lock picking and other not to be mentioned skills. :D

I think Emmett probably was thinking back to the time of his transformation and wondering what kind of reaction Bella would have to it and if it was going to be easy for her since she had Edward with her, like he had Rose. Even though his happened many years before, I think he was also wondering how the other Cullen's are going to react and wondering if his transformation made it easier for everyone to help Bella through hers.

I think Emmett was just trying to keep everyone's spirits up and re-assuring Edward that Bella would be okay and with him there to help her it would make it easier. I also think that he would be there to try and help out as much as possible since he was the most recent of the Cullen's to transform.

All righty peeps, I'm out for a bit! Talk Soon!

TOODLES!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!