EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by Meztli »

Well Hello Nezzie! Welcome to EDC INC! *makes sure office door is closed* This'll be interesting when we post demos ;) :oops: ;) Alright, I had made a whole list of name but I'm gonna come back and post them. See you in a juffy.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

on a first note sorry about the double posting thing. My deffinition of it and yours are apperantly diffrent.

And hello everyone :D glad to be here finaly.

I would have awnsered the last question but i dont have much to add (and i dont want to be whacked again :? )

oh and meztli, what did you mean by this:
Meztli wrote: *makes sure office door is closed* This'll be interesting when we post demos ;) :oops: ;) .
EDIT :BHG EXPLAINED :shock:
Last edited by nezziecarlycullen on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

nezziecarlycullen wrote: oh and meztli, what did you mean by this:
Meztli wrote: *makes sure office door is closed* This'll be interesting when we post demos ;) :oops: ;) .
lol
8-) :? *looks around for BHG* No-Nothing... 8-) :lol:

Don't worry about it. Just being funny. Okay, I can't find it ont his thread. I'll be back...*searchs in thread #4*
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

bhg explained alot. I get it . I guess its up to bhg now what you can say huh...
I should have asked bhg first before i posted.
I didnt really know what you ment by denmo
~EDC~
team renesmee
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Welcome Nezzie!!

Nice to see you've fit in well here..And BHG is coming back more and more!! :D

I'm Elise as I've introduced before and also the EDC Cheer Squad Captain (ilovetwilight-Sierra is my co-Captain but is curently on long service leave..I believe she actually went to Disneyland yesterday or so..Again) and so I will give you the wonderful Welcome Cheer. But you'll have to bear with me cause I haven't done it in a while..

Gimme a sec while I stretch..
*Sits down and stretches legs cronically*
Ok here we go!

*clears throat*
WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*flips and spins and lands in splits*

OWWWW!!! *curls into fetel position in pain*
Ow..That hurt..A lot..Gimme a minute..

----------------------20 minutes later-------------------------

Ok I think I'm ok now.

So welcome!
If you want to join the Cheer Squad just shoot me a PM and I'll guide you through the application proccess!

And sorry about your little education about the "demos"..

What is the latest question?
With popularity of the Twilight Saga booming, do you think the names of the characters will start to boost in numbers? And would you yourself consider naming your kid(s) after any Twilight characters?
Oh my god! I remember our GIANT conversation of the joint names..We came up with HEAPS! Mez, I think it might have been even earlier than Thread 4..Maybe..
But I really like the names Alice and maybe Bella or Rosalie for my daughter and then I know I liked some of the mix ones.
But to actually answer the question I definitely think that the popularity will definitely boom from the series!

And I think that was the only question I saw for the last 2 pages..
Oh and incase anyone was wondering (I don't think I've been on since I got back..) FRANCE WAS AMAZING!!!!!
It was so beautiful and warm (we got to swim so much in the beautiful beaches in Cannes, Nice and St Raphael) and it was seriously still summer there..A bit contrast to Carrie's snow.. :lol:
But we were in Cannes with a host family (we had a crazy host mum) but then we also had 2 girls staing there as well for the week form Holland so that was awesome!!
The only down side to the trip was the 14 hour bus trip there and back..Sucky! But the week was AMAZING! We didn't want to come home!!
But i changed host families and I love this family!!!
Then on the 10th November I have to give a presentaion to my Rotary Club here in Austria for 20 minutes about my impressions of Austira and my time so far which should be good. Except that it has to be in German. So that will be hard but I have so much to talk about cos I've done SO MUCH this year!
Can you belive its been over 8 months!?!
And I got my return date..I fly out of Austria ont eh 17th January and arrive in Sydney, Australia on teh 19th at 7.30am.
Then on that Friday I'm going to the Big Day Out music festival in Sydney wiht my sister. And guess who's playing!
MUSE! Powderfinger, Lily Allen, Eskimo Joe, Groove Amanda (?), Grinspoon ... Lisa Mitchell...Kiss Chasy...The Decemberists and SO MANY MORE! It is going to be AWESOME! 3 days after I get home.. :lol:
But oyu guys should google it cos its a HUGE concert in SUMMER! Where you get sunburnt and wear the Aussie flag around and have an AWESOME TIME! Such a good welcome home activity..

Well I think I've made this post long enough..Haha..I'll be back some time!

Peace out homies!

EDIT: Oh and forgot to mention last time..I FINALLY GOT PROMOTED!!!
Seriously..That's amazing! I don't know how long its actually been since i was last promoted..The only thing I can think is that it was either before I went away or just after I arrived in Austria..And that was last January..So we're doing well!!
Love you Cazza! :D
Last edited by eliselovesedwardx on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

:lol: you ok...!
*starts into a coughing fit*(sore throught)
sorry I hope i havent gotten strip throught from my brother ( aka red/silver jeep spotter***).......

ok well, hey everyone AGAIN

and about the demos... Ive read breaking dawn**. I guess as long as you get no more detailed than emmett I guess its ok*...

Ok now for a question. I found the first one that i thought i could awnser.

Would emmett go skydiveing
Yes i think he would
I have a feeling that anything recless like that is on his to do list. I wouldnt doubt that he allready has.

I have a question. can i start new questions or only the group leader?

*** my little brother (because of bhgs talking about emmett so much), every time he sees a silver or red jeep he yells "red jeep!" or "emmett!" {bhgs hipnotised another person} :lol:

** I fnaly conveced her to let me readd it with alot of online petions, alot of freinds and ALOT of begging (she got so anoyed that she finaly said "stop begging or its a deffinate no" ) You dont want to see what would happen if she said no... me : :mrgreen: :D :) :| :x :cry: :evil: :twisted:

* as i said eirlier, talk it out with her...
~EDC~
team renesmee
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

go, ask away! Anyone can ask.
btw, how old are you? You don't have to answer, but... I'm 11 and the youngest person i know on the lex. Just wondering if I have competition...

Elise, isn't France AWESOME?!?!?!?! it is sooo wonderful... the weather is awesome... the scenery is so pretty... i miss it. i wish i could go back. :( and the concert sounds really cool! The whole thing would be so fun...

Sorry for the kinda off-topic post. I had things to say. Feel free to hit me... *cringes*

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

Hey everyone *yawns* I'm soooo exhausted.

Sorry I've been gone. High School is killing me, lots of homework...a whole different thing than Middle School! :cry: and I'm so sore because i'm in a program called NJROTC which is short for...Naval Junior...something something hahahaha, so we have Physical training and bleeehhhhhhh we have a lot of endurance exercises which make me really sore :(

Anyways what have i missed? anything fun while i was gone?

I'll answer a question! :D *question dance*

With popularity of the Twilight Saga booming, do you think the names of the characters will start to boost in numbers? And would you yourself consider naming your kid(s) after any Twilight characters?
I think people will start naming their kids after Twilight characters. Maybe really obsessed people (like me) hahaha. I would probably consider naming my kids after twilight characters but i'm not sure....I would want my kid's name to be unique and special not something used before... hahaha XD

well I'll try to come by more often...when i have breaks from geometry and Biology! >=| I can't get any free time these days hahahaha, I miss you guys!!! <33
HUGGLES!
~MiMi~
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey all!
Welcome, Nezzie! I believe I have greeted you on your Welcome thread, but if you forget, I'm Derek. A Twi-Guy. :D
I'm glad to see a lot of EDCers are coming back! Hey Carrie, Elise, Mimi, Mez, BHG, Willow, Nezzie and anyone else who has been posting! ((Sorry to those who were missed.))

I'm thinking of it...I don't know. If I ever get married, I'll probably give my wife the responsibility of naming our child. :roll:

:D

~Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hola!

As I said, I went on vacation for a few days to warmer places. It was so nice to be away from the coldness for a bit. Its only going to get worse from here on out, and I'm just going to have to live with that.

HOWEVER, I did have a wonderful time and I'm excited to be back!

I see we have a few promos to be given out... :)

Mimi (by the way, nice to see you!), you are now a Dump Truck Trainee!
Nezzie, you are already on Clean up Crew!

Congrats to you both!

Nezzie, you can go ahead and post a question anytime, just as long as a few people have had a chance to answer the last question. We actually need one right now, so if you have one, go ahead and post away! :D

I have been looking back at the first thread trying to find a REALLY old question that most haven't seen, but I'm having a hard time zooming through it consindering how hard I'm laughing! :lol: Good times...Good times...
Anyway, my point to that last sentence was that I'm going to find a new question within by tomorrow night and edit this post to put it up. I'll be back!

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin