EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hello Everyone! Remember me? Raven? Well I suppose I have been gone for a really really really long time and no excuse will make up for it. Sorry Everyone does anyone forgive me?

Well I guess I have no idea what is happening on the thread so I'll have to skim through it but I'll answer a question now to try and get back on track!

Oh and welcome to any newcomers that I may have missed I am Raven nice to meet you!

If Emmett was placed in Edwards shoes, do you think that he could act as Edward did?
On if he could have resisted I don't know Emmett is always talking about how oh it's only one human so I don't know but just saying that he could have resisted I think he would have changed her a long time before Edward did because Emmett is a lot stronger then Edward and might have been scared of hurting her.

See Ya'll!

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

If Emmett was placed in Edwards shoes, do you think that he could act as Edward did?

I believe that Emmett's feet are far too big for Edwards shoes...

No. Emmett and Edward are two extremely different personailities. If Emmett had met and fallen in love with Bella, he would have just changed her and loved her, even if it wasn't the best, because Emmett is reckless, and crazy, and doesn't think things through, he doesn't have to do it wrong a dozen times to figure out how to do it right the way Edward did...he just gets it right the first time...and knows that what will be will be no matter what you do to stop it

EDIT** Several days later and no one has posted? EDC I'm worried about us...so I shall tell a story.

OH WAIT! by The WAY!!

HappyHalloween

k..so.. I went to a party last night with some kids from my school.. and they were all dancing, and there was a strobe light...and there were some people I've known for years there.. and stobe lights make everyone beautiful...OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG....it was fun ;) ~lol~

Neways..
Adam's family-Hello I love you...come back to the lex!!!!
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Nicely said Liz. They are completely different. And Emmett doesn't seem to believe like Edward that being a vampire is a damnation. He doesn't even think it's all that bad. So once she asked to be changed he probably would have rushed to get it done. He may have even tried to talk her into it before she made the decision for herself.
I believe that Emmett's feet are far too big for Edwards shoes...
:lol: You crack me up!

While thinking about this question I thought of something else. Bella said that Emmett understood her feelings about Edward because he had also fallen in love with a vampire while still human. Do you think Emmett and Rose's relationship would have been any different if Emmett had fallen in love with her after becoming a vampire? Or if he had met her after becoming a vampire?

I've been trying to think of a way to revive our lovely thread. I have a couple of ideas and I'm trying to decide which to go with. I'm thinking there will be a quiz of some sort and I think I will try to arrange another visit from Emmett himself - it's been a long time since he's dropped by. Pass the word around to all the crew and look for some activity here in the next couple of weeks.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:While thinking about this question I thought of something else. Bella said that Emmett understood her feelings about Edward because he had also fallen in love with a vampire while still human. Do you think Emmett and Rose's relationship would have been any different if Emmett had fallen in love with her after becoming a vampire? Or if he had met her after becoming a vampire?
Do you mean Do you think Emmett and Rose's relationship would be any different if Emmett had fallen in love with her before becoming a vampire? Or if he had met her after becoming a vampire?

If so... I don't know. That's hard. I think their relationship wouldn't be as... flamboyant, because Rosalie would have to be careful. Once he was changed, because he was going to get changed, sooner or later, it would be the one we know and love.

Does that make sense?

~h. f. e. l.

P. S. Hey Mommy (Liz)!

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist

willowtree wrote:Do you mean Do you think Emmett and Rose's relationship would be any different if Emmett had fallen in love with her before becoming a vampire? Or if he had met her after becoming a vampire?
I sort of had two different thoughts going on there so let me try to clarify my question a little. Bella says that Emmett is the only one that can truly understand how she feels about Edward because he is the only one that fell in love with a vampire while he was still human. That tells us that during the brief time (1 or 2 hours) between Rose finding Emmett and the change starting he fell in love with her - a love at first sight situation. If you take away the 'love-at-first-sight' but leave everything else the same (she found him and took him to Carlisle) and he didn't fall in love until after he was changed would that have changed anything about their relationship - would it have been stronger, less intense, the same?

The other thought I had going on there was if he had become a vampire some other way and didn't meet Rose until after he was a vampire would that have changed anything? Would they still fall in love? Would it be as intense?

Hope that helps clear up the muddiness of my original question. :?
Banner by urcoolcarrie
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

BHG-It only makes sense that Emmett's feet would be bigger...
But thank for liking my answer
I think a quiz would be neat, and a visit from Emmett..*goes into EIC*

I'm excited, I think my friend and I are going to have a New Year's party :D woohoo!!!

Willow/Hannah- HI youngest daughet, where has your sister (Fat) been?...?

New question time...maybe..? Fat where are you dear, we need a new question!
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

News!
I got a friend of mine to join the lex! :D :D :D
She'll be her in a few days, and I'll be back in the morning to answer the question couse it's hard!
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

Hello, Team Emmett!

I come to mention the farewell party in honor of Rachelle Lefavre (Victoria) on the Team Alice thread!

Here's the invite: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2029 ... 8b3abe.jpg

It's a Halloween themed costume party. The only stipulation is no vampire costumes (it didn't seem fair). Remember to bring a link with a picture of your costume!

Hope to see you there!
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Liz: I don't know where she is, I guess she's really busy. I haven't seen her in a while... highschool must be taking it out of her. Poor girl...

Vilde: awesome! I keep trying to convince my friends too, but they won't... *sigh* it's too bad.

BHG: ah. that makes more sense. so, my answer...

Well, if Rosalie hadn't fallen in love with Emmett when he was a human, she never would have changed him, right? But let's say if she did change him anyway. I don't think anything would really change, because Emmett would be in love with her, only Rosalie would be a little later to fall in love with him.

But if he was already a vampire before they met, I dunno what would happen. I don't think the love would be a love-at-first-sight thing, and that they'd have to know each other better. It might affect their relationship, because like I said, it would take a while for them to fall in love. But once there, their relationship would be more or less the same.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist

BHG: *pops piece of candy into mouth*

Emmett: What are you eatting?

BHG: Laffy Taffy. *shrugs* Don't ask. I don't know why I like it, I just do. And look, they have corny jokes that you can't help but laugh at. Like this one...*reads from wrapper*..."How can you tell when a vampire has a cold?"

Emmett: *with raised eyebrow and amused grin* How?

BHG: "By his coffin".

Emmett: *booming laugh* Coffin - coughing. Got it. *Sends text, frowns at reply* Edward says we can't get colds and we don't have coffins.

BHG: The spoil-sport. At least you thought it was funny. Just one of the gazillion reasons I love you. So, listen. We need to get the EDC thriving again. I'm thinking a visit from you would do wonders.

Emmett: Sure. What do you have in mind?

BHG: Well, do you have any plans for Wednesday?

Emmett: The usual stuff. I can probably fit you in.

BHG: Great! How about you stop by and post on the EDC whenever you get the chance.

Emmett: Alright, see you then.

BHG: Thanks Emmett. You're the greatest!

Emmett: *grins that knee-buckling, heart-stopping, make-you-melt, dimpled grin* Of course I am.
Banner by urcoolcarrie