EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by willowtree »

^^Nice, BHG. :lol: Was that a real joke? 'Cause it was funny!

Hm... nothing to say right now... except Emmett, you're the best!

Toodles!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

YESSS! An Emmett visit! Ohh! I'm glad I decided to lurk! Woo-hoo! Those who haven't experienced an Emmett visit-- you're in for a treat! I'll behave myself this time *sighs* I promise... *walks off mumbling something that sounds like "if you're lucky..wahahahaha!" Mmmkay. I'm ready to go read and crash for the night, but will most definately come back and answer topics. And for Emmett of course! ;) Alrighty DT-- I know I went off topic. Bring on the ruler of doom. My knuckles kinda miss it! lol! Nitey night everyone! <3
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

HEYY GUYYS.
Ya i know imma loser but for whoever remebers me HEYY GUYYS!!

BHG!!!!!: Your back ! last time i cheaked in (an embarasingly long time ago :oops: ) you were nowhere to befound! nice to see you and emmet back :):) and i will obliously be checking in tommorrow ;) ohh! and also i loves your quizes! i dont know if were doing the levels anymore :( but it is allways fun :)

hmm what elese..
Questions. gawd it has been a while. lets see how rusty i am :P
Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
While thinking about this question I thought of something else. Bella said that Emmett understood her feelings about Edward because he had also fallen in love with a vampire while still human. Do you think Emmett and Rose's relationship would have been any different if Emmett had fallen in love with her after becoming a vampire? Or if he had met her after becoming a vampire?
I dont really think that emmett and Rosailes relationship dynamics would have changed. If you think about it, how long really did emmett know of rosaile before he was changed? and even when he did he didnt even think she was human, he thought she was and angel. the only things that would have changed is the *cough.cough* time they would have spent demolishing houses. actually scratch that :P i dont think they could possibly excide what they have allready done 8-)
Bhg, swear to emmett you have some good questions :P

well i will be lurking. i hope to be on more, and i would love to see this tread as livly as it was last year at this year!! lets go EDC!!

CAM<3

Edit^^: hahah SHANON! I agree i miss the ruler... and the hammer... and the 2x4s ;)
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

willowtree wrote:^^Nice, BHG. :lol: Was that a real joke? 'Cause it was funny!
Yes, that was a real joke right off the Laffy Taffy wrapper.

Glad everyone is looking forward to Emmett's visit tomorrow. He could stop by at any time. He knows many of you have school and work so he is going to try to post more than once. So don't worry if you miss him, feel free to post replies to his posts and hopefully he'll make it back again.

I've given some thought to the quiz and I think what I'm going to do is a Question of the Day. Here's how it will work: Each day I will post a question about Emmett (these questions will not be discussion questions, but trivia questions). The 1st person to send me a PM with the correct answer will get 10 points, the 2nd person will get 9 points, the 3rd will get 8 points, and so on until the 10th or more person with the correct answer gets 1 point. In other words, if you answer it correctly you will get at least 1 point and the sooner you answer the more points you get. I will post the answers the next day along with who got the answer correct. The points will go toward your next promotion.

The other point of business is that we're nearly to 100 pages. I'll check in the morning and see just how close we are and make a decision about whether to start a new thread before or after Emmett's visit because I don't want to interupt his visit by splitting it into 2 different threads.

Hope to see many of you around the EDC tomorrow!
Banner by urcoolcarrie
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

nice, BHG. :lol: Go laffy taffy!

So, what do we do when Emmett visits? Have conversations with him? And what's the quiz? I'm still new... :(

Well, bye!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

CAM!!!!!!! Are you serious!? DO you know how long it's been? Good to see you. How's life?

Okay BHG. I'm excited for Emm's visit tomorrow. I actually might go horseback riding tomorrow too. I'm really bad at it apparently and I want to get better. So will the questions be easy at first and then just gradually get harder as you go? You should do this all the way up until the premier of New Moon.

Now that I'm on the subject, has anyone here been to a midnight showing? I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna do this. I have a few days off right before the day of but I don't know when to stake my spot in line. I don't know if movie theaters even let you sit out all night. Hmm? Maybe it depends on the movie theater? Can anyone help me with this?

Willow: Well, when ever he comes on, most of the time is flirting or trying to grab bon-bons. Last time Rose came on too, didn't she? (<-question for originals) And the quzzies are just what they are, quzzies. BHG will make a quiz about Emmett and you get points for how many answers you get right. Like a quiz, just about Emm.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

cool. thanks! Well, now I'm excited for tomorrow... and the quiz means I'm going to have to be on the lex 24/7. :lol:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

hey guyss ;)

Willow: HEY! i did introduce myself :shock: im Cam u may find that i am slightly insane but that is ok :) hope your having fun on this thread!

MEZZZ!!! haha it great to hear from you!! daymn it has been way to long since i spoke to anyone on here:| life been pretty good. im pretty sick right now tho. im kindof afraid it's H1N1 but ill get over it.see we even get sick up here in canada ;)
ahh the midnight showings. im not sure about where you live but i got my tickets for the midnight showing im going to in early october. :S So before you line up for 100000 hours make sure there are tix left :P

On another note has everyone seen the extended birthday scene??!! Emmett is AMAZING :P all cracking jokes and such. *SPOILER ALERT* it is kind of awkward though. it might just be me though (Y)

i will be on tomorrow for sure!!! for both emmett and questions :) since im not at school what else do i have to do?? accctualy it is take your kid to work day tomorrow but i cant go.. :S

and so i dont get whipped by a ruler (yumm! :P) ill ask a question.

Emmett is allways a good and funny hearted guy. what do you think it would take to make him angry?

loves,
Cam<3

EDIT: ahha mez i missed that, yeah if im not mistaken rosie came along last time and kinda had a fit at emmett for all the demolitions... i dont think she willl come this time. i hope not *gulp* shes kinda scaryy :) :P
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Hey Mez, good idea. I'll keep the Question of the Day (QOTD) going at least until New Moon comes out. And as long as I can keep coming up with questions I'll keep it going even after that. And yes, I think I will start with some easy questions just to get us all warmed up and learn how the points will work then move on to the harder stuff.

As for Emmett's visit... He will be on several different times throughout the day instead of one big block of time. So, if you see that he has posted but he's not online at the same time you are, don't worry he'll be back. I've asked him to make it clear when he posts for the last time today.

I know we haven't actually hit 100 pages yet, but I'm going to start a new thread so that Emmett's visit doesn't get split between the two. See you all in thread #6.
Banner by urcoolcarrie