EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

ill say now i have ALOT to say.
willowtree wrote:go, ask away! Anyone can ask.
btw, how old are you? You don't have to answer, but... I'm 11 and the youngest person i know on the lex. Just wondering if I have competition...
~h. f. e. l.
WEll I just turned 11 four months ago...
both me and my mom have been wondering about what h. f. e. l. means
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

HEY EVERYONE!!!!! I'M BBBBBAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!! :D

I missed you all sooo much!

*nudges Mimi* High school sucks, eh buddy? Sorry I've been gone so long you guys, I just had way too much hw! :D Dunno how much I can be on, but I will totally try my best!

Anywho, welcome to our newest EDCer Nezzie and congrats on your promotion!!!! *does promo dance*

And Hannah dear! How nice to see you!!! Congrats on your promo as well! *breaks out into another jig*

:O BHG! I don't think we've met, I'm Fatima or Fat or RnB, whichever you prefer... OMIGOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE I GET TO FINALLY MEET YOU! I'VE HEARD SOOOO MUCH! *whipers* You're kinda famous.... :D

Elise and Hannah, I am so jealoua of you guys! I soooo wanna go to France, I'm a frenchie! I'm in French 2 right now, but I can't afford to go with mon classe. :( Oh well, I guess I could go on my own later! (Actually, I promised Karl we'd go together! :D)

Weeellll....I know I have more to catch up but there's sooo much that I can't remember the rest! :D

Question time!

With popularity of the Twilight Saga booming, do you think the names of the characters will start to boost in numbers? And would you yourself consider naming your kid(s) after any Twilight characters?

Umm, YES!!! The number are going to skyrocket! And personally, I think that I would name atleast one of my children after Twi- characters. I mean of course! I don't really want to get married but I do want adopt a baby girl so I think I would name her maybe Alice...or Bella....or Rose...or all of 'em! :D

Okay, last, but most definitely not least, a HUGE shoutout to ze Adams family, I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!

Alrighty, tchao all! :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I'm sooo happy you're back, Fat! I've missed you so much! :mrgreen:

Darn it, you were born in June? Or May? I like being the youngest! Also, Nezzie and BHG, h f e l are my initials. or hannah found emmet looking. :o :shock: :? :lol:

And, if no one's gonna start a question, I'll give one... I'll give a little bit more time, for Nezzie though.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I missed you too! And I'm glad I'm back too!

:D You poor thing, well, you could always be my two yr old sissy if you want? Then you'd be the youngest!

Oh, and I would ask a question as well, but more time is needed or Liz might send me to the corner of doom... *shudders*

Oh, and wha about Liz? Where is she? Hmm...I'll have to message her on FB.....

Tchao!

eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

OK just gonna jump in quickly..

Welcome back Fat!

And I've done the newest question so I just wanted to say, guys, you don't haveto wait for Nez to post hers, post yors so people have something to answer then Nez can post hers when she gets on too, otherwise people will be just posting useless stuff till she gets on. And if there are 2 or 3 questions floating around we can all get around ot answering htem for longer...

Out for tonight unless someone posts a new question soon and I can be bothered to answer it in this tired state of being after I started tennis today with my host family..

:D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Thanks!!! :D And okie dokes.

New question time people!!!

Do you think Emmett loved high school when he was human?

I've been asking that on a few threads since high school sucks so much for me right now. :D

Tchao!

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

haha.

Yes. I could see him loving it, every moment, especially gym. In art, and math etc, I could see him breaking the pencil in frustration because he couldn't get it right... and then laugh it off with his big gang of friends.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

I'm BAck!!!

Fat- you make me sound like an abusive mother. If a question has been up for several days a people have answered it go ahead hon, you only get in trouble when you post a new question everyday and only like 2 pople have answered it...:D

To the rest of the Adam's family-I have missed y'all (I notice Ted hasn't been here in a while...?) How's school goin' for y'all??

Nezzie-Welcome to the EDC my dear!

Everybody else-HI GUYS!!!!!

*clears throat* I now have a story for you *grabs story hat* So my brother is a freshman in HS and in our band, so yesterday was a competition and I wanted to go, but I didn't ahve the 10+ bucks it would have cost me to get in so the band director said I could be on the load crew, which means I help them pull the "pit" (percussion section) off the trucks, push it aroudn the field, and then put it back on the trucks after competions (and unload it when we got home) so I went, and I helped push pit all night. It rained on the way over there and it was raining while we unloaded the trucks. We unloaded, covered the instruments and pushed them under an awning for practice. About the time they started practicing it stopped raining, when practice was over we re-covered everything and went to meet the rest of the band at the stadium across the parking lot where they were holding competition. About the time we got lined up in the staging area it started sprinkling, by the time we had the band set up on the field it was raining pretty hard, but they weren't to be stopped, the played through it all, then we recovered and ran for the busses, after one mess up (the band director led us to the wrong truck because another school had trucks exactly like ours) we got back to our trucks, and it QUIT RAINING!!!...lol so then I couldn't find my car, but then we got back home to our band hall, and as soon as we opened the trucks to unload, it started raining again...:D But our results were : Best visual effect, Best general effect, Best Color guard, a 1 on music, and first place overall in our division!...we all looked like drowned cats, terribly afraid one of the marrimbas is ruined, and a lot of horns are going to need some work...uniforms are a mess..and it was the most AMAZING FEELING I've ever had...it's like a "high on life" kind of thing and I LOVE this..I want to do it again, even though I'm not even actually in band :D:D:D:D

now for the questions

With popularity of the Twilight Saga booming, do you think the names of the characters will start to boost in numbers? And would you yourself consider naming your kid(s) after any Twilight characters?Absolutely, I think that once the kids who are reading Twilight are old enough to have kids names like Edward, Jacob and Bella will run rampant idk about Jasper, or Carlisle or Rosalie, they are a litle old fashioned, but it's possible, my friend wants to name a daughter Alice..:D

Do you think Emmett loved high school when he was human?No, he would much rather have been out hunting, or having fun than sitting in school all day...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

*Sigh* Hii everyone, and welcome to any new people on the tread I might have missed when I was gone...

I am sooo tired -.- I thought I made a VERY long post a few days a go when I finally got the chance to find a computerin Turkey. Now I see that my post isn't there :cry: I got home from a 18 hour long trip 5 minutes a go, so I don't think I can answer a question without falling asleep. Sorry guys.. I'll be back tomorrow ;)
(This is a very off topic post, sorry, forgive me? )
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Everyone...we have another promo!

Elizabeth, you are now a Backhoe Trainee! Congratulations! :D

Ya! A new question! Now I don't have to go dig one up. Thanks guys!

I don't think he would have absolutely HATED it, but I also don't think that he LOVED it, either. In my mind, he was always the big, jock-like kid who still had some sort of mind and put it to good use. We know he's smart, so I think he would have done well in school, but for sure like the social aspect more than anything else.
This brings up another point about where people get a lot of their assumptions about Emmett from. He's a goofball who loves to have fun and look at the bright side of things, and for a lot of people, that automatically means that he doesn't have a brain. Thats one of the most frustrating things to me. In Emmetts human and vampire life, hes always been happy and just ready to expierience the ride that is life. However, this does NOT mean that he isn't smart and hasn't always been smart. He gets 4.0's just like the rest of the Cullens. Just because someone isn't always serious and likes to joke around doesn't mean that they don't care. Emmett can think his way through things and do well without having to wear a straight face through the whole thing, which is one of the many reasons why I love him so much. He's able to focus and have a good time all at one moment, and thats a very refreshing thing to see through a series that is so loaded.

Woah. That went everwhere, didn't it? I don't even know if I wrapped that up or not. Either way, I suppose my point was clear.

I'm off guys! See ya later!

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin