Teenagers Unite XII

Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Teenagers Unite XII

Post by Sydflower »

ALLLLIIIIIIIEEE! I just ran to the door because the doorbellr ang lol... but it was some girl asking if we participated in a book drive? I was so disappointed. I keep going on this thing to track my order lol :lol:

Well Jenininininini, we have many versions! Ill ask Narnia when she logs on to post the latest.

No we wont get killed.... its all just fun and games!
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

Syddy!! I KNOW RIGHT! My mom was like hey allie i hear a truck coming down the street and i was LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

but it was just my neighbor in his car. i was soo mad.

i want it i want it i want it!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Lol, Allie! I want to see the UPS man that brings it! So I can be like 'THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!' :lol:

Dont poke yourself in the eye with your binoculars :D
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey Allie!

I have to go, going to do homework with my friend like a little swot. :lol:

Have you still not got your dvd's?
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allie! Woah you're probably gonna have an aneursym is UPS doesn't come already. :lol: Imagine you do but your DVD player breaks down. :lol: Sorry. Shutting up. :?
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

i know syddy wyddy... me too me too. and everytime something moves outside i jump and stare out the window until i see what it was. plus i have to pee but i dont wanna be in the bathroom when he comes!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. basically because im the only one home. gr. come already!

jenini.... i havent gotten it yet! AHHHHHHHHHHHH im gonna go CRAZY

seriously Bri..... but i dont think it is possibly for the DVD player in my living room, and basement, and paretns room, and sewing room to break down simultaniously with my laptop, my family computer, and my moms three computers. trust me i will watch this movie if i have to watch it in the car's dvd player or my sisters portable dvd player with an 8 in screen!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO WATCH IT SO BAD!
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I'm going to target to get mine in like 10 minutes.
I hope your guys' come soon! :)
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Well Allie, at least you dont have to worry about you missing the man while youre at your softball game!! Grrrrrr.

Bye Jennidy!

Bri, my DVD player in my room has been acting weird. Hopefully my dad fixed it! *crosses fingers*

Allie! Im not the only one with a bagillion electronics in my house!! We have 5 DVD players, 4 laptops, 2 computers, 6 TV's.. It sounds like so much. WOw. My crazy dad.

JENNNNAAAAAA!! Now you get to wait in long lines!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Hopefully not! I'm praying that everyone went to get theirs last night, but by getting it at Target this morning no one will be there. I guess I'll just have to see.
I hope your DVD player works!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

ooooooo have fun Jenna!! i hope they still have some.... :?

syd: OUCH. that sucks!! haha. i would have probs skipped the game.... totally kidding of course!! lol.
bahaha. no way syd... we have a ton too!!

lets see 5 computers, 3 laptops, 6 tvs, 1 Wii, 1 GameCube (i felt the need to add those) 5 iPods, 5 DVD players, one VHS to DVD converter, and about 7 VHS players... lol.

so many electronics... and then our kitchen is INSANEEEEEEE. lol.