Teenagers Unite XII

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Teenagers Unite XII

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hmm...2 computers, 2 laptops, 3 tvs(one happens to be a huge flatscreen), 3 iPods, one DVD player, and 7 phones(including the house phones and cell phones). Plus one Playstation 2, 1 Wii, and 1 PSP.
Last edited by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Lemme add to mine too!

2 Gamecubes, theyre the best lol, 1 PS3, 5 iPods, and one of our TV's is actually a projector screen... like at a movie theater, know? But not anywhere as big!

4 cellphones, like 4 housephones.. and I think thats it lol. We have VHS players, but they arent plugged in!

Allie, I want to skip my game, but I cant..
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

oh right phones.... 7 house phones and 3 cells... lol. we live in a technology soup over here. lol.
mostly for mommys business three phones and 2 computers and a laptop. who knows how many other computers she has that she just hasnt set up yet. haha.

oh goodness when is he COMING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

oh god. i think i hear someone outside............................

.:runs to the window:.
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Yes.. it is technology soup lol! My mommy is part owner of a business :D. But, she only has one laptop.... everything else is at el office!

RUN ALLIE! I hope I get mine before you lol.. just to make you mad :D. :twisted:
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

ohmy mommy has her own business... shes home based... so her office is down in out basement... which you would hate syddy... its chalked full of Boston sports stuff... i'll take pictures some time...

and yeah it was just my idiot neighbors with some furniture truck....... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

What does she do Allie????????
Eeeewww... Boston stuff!! BLEH! Take some pictures, I want to see lol...... and theres no basements in FLORIDA!

Aww man.. its alright. Itll be here eventually!
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

shes a graphic designer.... what about your mommy??

and yeah i'll take pics eventually!!
haha.

wait why no basements in the sunshine state?

and he's still not here! what if they dont make deliveries on saturdays!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :o :shock:
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

I went to the hair dressers and got my hair done like this just for fun...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_V7lJdZi_T9A/S ... +braid.jpg
my hair is brown thought but it still looks cool with the french braid in the front!

I GOT TWILIGHT!!!!!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

She is part owner of an insurance agency :D. Graphic designing is coolio! :D

No basements because if you dig down.. you hit water!!!! Duh Allie. We were underwater up until a few million years ago :roll:

They make deliveries on Saturday Allie.. its only on Sundays they dont lol.

Lol, that looks cute Maddy :)
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

MADS: thats so cute. and i am SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!! imagine this color :mrgreen: with this face :o
haha.

Syd: oh yeah that makes sense syd. haha
and are you SURE they make deliveries on Saturdays?????????????????????????????? i sure hope so!

i think im going INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE