Randomness ~The 12th

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by samajama »

i was eating and i didn't hear my phone AND it conspicuously turned off of it's own accord. damn you, phone.
i had turkey, stuffing, and peas. it was delicious!

before i forget this is the MLIA i posted (and mentioned) earlier, so vote for it so perhaps it'll actually be published *beams* :p

anyway.. i'm still doing that religion homework, but i only have two questions left, so i can probably finishing BSing before ncis comes on!

then i'm going to shower....and work on that paper. oh boy!

i might slightly distract myself making avies/banners. :] so if you have any ideas for me so i can cure my boredom... lay it on me, slick. :]

okay. i'm peacing out for now. (19 more posts until a new rank so....)
oh! that reminds me. i remember when i had the most posts on the lex. for like a few months. that was pretty awesome. no more though. sigh

okay. bye for real!
<3 Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

dios mio! yall have been busy these past two days!
i need to start checking here more.....
its so tough with all the others threads!
EVERYONE SHOULD GO CHECK OUT MY ADVICE BLOG!!!
i need to get it started, so i need people to e-mail me!!!!!
ill take any kinds of question, legit, any
no matter how random, how awkward, how....random.... :lol:
so please! check it out and email me! =D
http://www.theadvice5.blogspot.com
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Cheeses random...
all the old regular seems to finally seep back in :mrgreen:

Chloe, I'm sure you'll look great in them! Like I said, I look like a fool in any kinds of heels. I'm a barefoot child I guess
Mary & Kym, HI!!! *waves*

random:
  • --> My car smells like old man... someone told me that polishing the inside of the windows with shaving foam would prevent fogging (and with a cracked windshield it fogs easily) and that might be true, I hope it is, it needs to be to be worth the smell...
    --> No plans for the day. Well, doing laundry, but that's not plans, that's necessary, I'm running out of underwear...
    --> it's weird how picky I've gotten about what feels nice against my skin. I blame it all on the pup.
    --> I had D film me when I did cartwheels yesterday... I wish I hadn't... they look awful! To my defense I can do better, I had very limited space and I didn't wanna bother the group that started training after us, so I didn't go where there was more room. Still, I have regrets about promising to post it so people could see...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Heylo randies! It's been ages since I last posted here. How is everyone?

There's not much going on with me. I've started college... tiring & stressful! And it doesn't really help that I'm being really lazy. The classes are okay.. except for gov and pol studies. I find it alright with one teacher but not so much with the other one. I can't change so I'm going to have to get used to it.

Random:

I officially hate wednesdays.

My thigh hurts.. I keep hitting it against the barriers when I swipe in for college. You have to swipe for everything.. it's so annoying. Even if you really need the loo, you've gotta look for your swipe card to get into the building.

My new phone should be here tommorow. I lost mine and have been phoneless for the last week.. so yay.

Anywho, random curse.. and i've got english homework. bye!
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hola Randomnessers!
AYAN! Where have you been? Though I've seen you on Twitter... :D
Hey Mary! Where have you been, too?
Also, hey Ninna, Chloe, Sam, Shel, Kym, Sam, anyone else...

Life's been good, I'm popping in here more!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

i have a funny story to share with you all = )
(keep in mind, chees is my english teacher, shes rpobably about 50ish)
mike - whats a tart?
chees - its what you would call a skank, do you guys still use that term?
jamie - we use Vulgar Language Is Ugly more
chees - oh, so you guys say the whole thing and not just hoe?
taylor - Vulgar Language Is Ugly is classier than hoe
chees - i am not a hoe! i am a Vulgar Language Is Ugly!
we all laugh
chees - thats prostitute to you!
:lol: :lol:
oh, chees! :lol:
ImageImage
samajama

Post by samajama »

hey peeps, what's up?
ninna, i know it's crazy that all of us old school people are swarming back, but hey-- that's how we do. wait, ninna did say that right? i just read a bunch of posts... well, yeah :p
AYAN!!!! *tackle hug* that is all.

so it was flippin' cold today and i was NOT diggin' that sh--. lat week we had like a fake out two days of cold, so i'm hoping that's what this is too.. but i'm kind of doubting it. ugh. i love how it's NOT EVE OCTOBER and it's winter. not fall. winter. fml, yo.

anyway, so i'm supposed to fixing my essay on The Kite Runner -- which i will be doing once i submit this post. it's boring as heck. sigh..

i finally posted the pictures of mary's adventures in new york with me on facebook :D
and i changed my profile picture to one with Cpt. Picard (a.k.a. Patrick Stewart for all of you who aren't trekkies..) not that' I'M a trekkie.. just i used to watch it with my dad a lot so ... yeah.. anyway.

i really can't think of anything else to say which is porbably good since i should be working on that paper. le sigh.

love you all
<3Sam
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

im so sad they cancelled the beautiful life!
that show was soo goood! i loved itt!
does anyone know why they cancelled it?!
i gotta find out, this is so sad! :cry:
ImageImage
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

hi randomness

Sam, that was me, and the caption for this movement regulars would be "Great minds think alike" :mrgreen: I'm not a trekkie either *shifty eyes* but... eh... I might have a few season on dvd-box... but not nearly enough...
Ayan! Welcome back!

Random:
  • --> I slept a whole night! Seriously! From half past 11 last night until now (just before 7am). Considering I have aprox 34 days left until pup arrives, and haven't slept a complete night since leeches know when, this is BIG!
    --> I found out the other day that my ex is married. And I realized, I haven't seen him in like 5 years. Which is a feat, 'cos it lives 27,000 people here, total. In town lives 11,000 (OK, so we're bigger than Forks, but that's about it) and you usually can't avoid anyone even if you try to.
    --> Going to yoga-class again today :? I don't know... It's not really my kind of exercise, but I said I would give it a few more goes, so I better keep the deal. The moves are good enough, I just wish I could gag the instructor... :roll: :lol:
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
samajama

Post by samajama »

*snort* it's okay, Ninna, I won't tell anyone. but I'm really not a trekkie. I haven't seen enough episodes, plus I don't remember like any of them that I have seen... since it was so long ago ;] but that's okay :p

so I have coffee. and I'm a happy girl because of it! :D I need to go to my acting class like a half hour early because i need to practice my scene work with my partner before class. since we're presenting them today! ah! but that's also kind of annoying because we only got the scene on tuesday. ack.

but on the bright side, there was a presentation ceeremony type thing today at my school (which was optional!) and i didn't go so campus has been really quiet :] and i got 2/3 of my homework done already. so once I get back from class i need to read for religion (the entire Gospel of Mark... :evil:)

um, what else? i posted on NBOAD. go me! i'm really trying to come back to the lex. swears!

i suppose i should go now and pretend to do work until i leave to meet Rachel. and i have to pee. also a good reason.
later, skaters.
~Sam