Randomness ~The 12th

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by Wingtear »

WOW random!
Shel, Sam and Chloe all in the same day... :o :lol: :mrgreen: :roll:
Chloe, those shoes are seriously... special. Don't take that the wrong way, I think they're gorgeous, it's just that I could never pull those off without looking like a fool. Then again, that goes for just about all heels...

random:
threatening to be forksy again today. darn! we'll never get that freakin' balcony done...
lunch is done, I need to go eat
my cell died today. Or well, it's technically alive, it just won't give signal... So it's like silent all the time. No good.
My hubby bought me a new one, since I don't get my salary until tomorrow. I was ready to wait though, he wasn't.
edit to add:
either our broadband has chunks in the stream (unlikely) or audiosurf has some issues, 'cos it keeps bugging out on me as I play. this bothers me since this is the way I listen to new music. GAH!
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

There must be a blizzard or something coming.....can you believe it I am back on the Lex.
I have missed all you. I can't wait to jump back into the Lex.
Ok, so somebody give me a run down on all that I have missed the last few months
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Ninna, I'm pretty confident that I can pull them off just fine.
But I know what you mean. I'm special. Haha. Oh, did you ever hear that song?

In other news, today I realized I thought Sunday was Saturday, and actually said it was Saturday about 3 times.
No body corrected me. Not even Shel. : ( Whatever. I'm always messed up when I sleep forever.

Hi Kym! I'm not sure what's been that big. . . .I'll make an a$$ of myself and assume you know Lynz is pregnant.
And I'm moving. And some of us are finally talking real life - phones. Haha.
But that's all I know. I actually read all (most) the posts now. I'm proud. I miss the Lex so much that it's just to hard to stay away. I wish people would log on. I feel like making a banner now.

Um. . .I'll post later! On second thought, I'm sitting here choking on a peanut and my mom is out getting Brand New Eyes.
I'm excited!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

i'm posting again. i know, crazy! hi everyone!
so i donated blood today! :D and i got a tshirt which is awesome. i didn't even notice what it said until i got back to my dorm... Starve a Vampire. Donate Blood. well then! good thing i'm wearing my edwrd shirt to bed tonight (I'm sleeping with edward! heh heh heh) so he shouldn't be too mad with me.*

so i finished the 5th steph plum book! yay for me! now i just have to make sure that i don't finish the 6th before my package comes in on thursday... :]

also... i may or may not have placed a second order of books within, like, 2 days. hehe. i NEEDED to order my next batch of steph plum books. and then Covet was $4.79 on amazon instead on $7.99, so obviously i had to get it....right? and since i needed 20ish more dollars to get free shipping, i obviously needed to buy 3 books that i read a long time ago and wanted to read again......right?

well i hope you all still love me after that. ha!

but sadly, i must cut this short (short for me) because i need to do religion homework. it shouldn't take TOO long, but i have to work on my essay tonight and!!!! NCIS is on at 8! :D speaking of.. shel is with shanika, so i can't text her. and mary's depressed and taking a nap. so i should be responsible and do homework...
since i already read MLIA for the day. (N.B.: i submitted this* to MLIAa few minutes ago, so let's see if it gets posted, shall we?)

LOVE!
-Sam :geek:

p.s. Shel, when you read this -- and you will read this, remind me to fix what we discussed in my siggy. love you muchly <3
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey Randomnessers!
Shel ~ Long time no see! I'm good, thanks for asking. I'm PMing you now.
Hey Sam! Long time no Lex. How have you been?
Chloe! I must Tweet you, but I never get on there.

So, tomorrow I have stage crew rehearsal for my school play. So excited!

Watching JONAS right now, not a fan.

Just got back from my friend's house.

:)

~Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
maddy<3twilight

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Maddy's home!
omg i have been so busy. this is like my first time on here in like 2 moths. i succks.
weellll nothing cool really happened.

hmmmm well i miss you guys. this might be my last post on here. i dont come on very often...

see ya <3
Maddy
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

MADDY!!!
I haven't talked to you in forever!
I have Twitter and MSN now, so PM me if you have either.
I miss you, come post on the Teen Thread!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

::pops in::
hey randies!

i just woke up from my nap (because i was feeling depressed, you see) and now i just feel sick. so i dunno what's wrong with me. probably i have some sort of sleep hangover. either way, i'm not enjoying it.

i think i need to wander over to NBOAD to ask a question of clarification re: my friday night....

just wanted to let everyone know i hadn't died.

love you all
mary
::pops back out::
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
samajama

Post by samajama »

holy sh-- maddy!!! :] hi!
hi derek!! *waves*
(yes i know that it's crazy i'm posting TWICE in one day, but what can i say, i'm crazy!)

so you know that religion homework i was talking about...? didn't finish it. yeah. go me.
hey, don't give me that look. i STARTED it. that counts for something.

the questions are legit at least 5 lines long and i'm answering them with a sentence. i have nothing to say! it's F'ing boring as anything. reallly, i don't feel like reading 30 pages about christianity and then spewing information back at you. sorry. not gonna happen. especially since he won't collect this. we'll "discuss" it.. meaning he'll talk in his monotone voice and the three people that participate will. and i'll just sit in the back and try not to fall asleep. SO! i don't really need to do this all that well. it's not like i don't hand in my papers. so there. take that Longwood. yeah. that's his name. i know you're trying not to laugh, but just go ahead, you might as well.

mary's back! praise jesus (haha, jesus)! well maybe this will help me feel better and finish before i go to dinner. because once i get back..... i need to work on my paper AND watch NCIS with shel... who is MIA at the moment, alas for me.

um, that's all? wait! no it isn't! i meant to say YAY! to derek for being on stage crew. i'm in my theatre club and my job is in our theatre dept. so i painted half of the set for this play and i'm ushering for the next one, plus i'm going to audition for our Murder Mystery Dinner and Halloween Haunted House things. :D

<3
Sam

ETA: chubi! you beat me. that's just rude. and now i feel like i need to wander over to NBOAD too...
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

samajama wrote:i'm actually doing homework - i swear! i just wanted to see if shel actually posted again or not. :oops:
I like how you doubt me, Sam. Sheesh!

Chloe - I wish I could say phone calls were productive for me too, but I'm usually outside while talking on the phone and there's not much you can do outside while it's night, haha. And I didn't know you didn't know it was Sunday not Saturday! I would've corrected you.

KYM!!!!!!!!!!you know what's going on with my life, so... love you!!!!

Derek - PMing you back after I post this.
Hey, Maddy!!!

Mary - I feel like I should acknowledge your precense just because. I mean we talk ALL the time, so there's not really a point, but still. love you twinnie!!!

My day:
Hmm, short rundown, shall we? School was frustrating, a friend of mine got expelled, i have a sh--load of homework, a headache, and a physics test to study for. I hate Physics, just so you know. I did get to hangout with Shanika though! That was fun, and I realized how much I really miss her... not fun. I'm going to visit her again on her birthday, methinks.

Now, I'm just texting Mary... I dunno where Sam is. probably eating? *shrugs*
And I'm avoiding homework, which is NOT a good idea, but oh well. I think I need to go on mlia.com to help myself feel better! good plan? yes, I thought so too.

I need to take a shower soon though. I want to do that before NCIS. Sigh, I'll do that now then.
Love you all!!!!!!!!