Randomness ~The 12th

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey Loves.

So, today was good too. though I'm still tired. I'm sooo happy that it's a long weekend. i really need the sleep and rest.

Sam is watching Fight Club, and Mary is, i'm assuming, still with Mara. I really need to call Shanika to see what our plans our for tomrrow.

Sigh, I think this is going to be a really short post. I have nothing to say! I am going to finish Catching Fire this weekend though. Finally. I can't believe it took me this long.

OH! and Sam, Mary, and I are having a twinnie phone call Saturday! This will be our first. Very exciting, I know.

Okay, I think that's all. I need to finish writing Chloe's letter at some point tonight. And then mail it to her tomorrow. I hope she likes her presents, though she might already have them? well, whatever. It's the thought that counts though, right?

night darlings :]
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I'm slightly concerned that no one's posted over the weekend. or maybe I should be happy? did you all have super fantastical weekends, then?

I went to Boston on saturday to see Fences. it was okay, but not worth being on a bus for six hours (three there, three back). I got a lot of reading done on the bus, but not any of the reading I was supposed to be doing. oh well. it also cut down my studying time for my "quiz" in religion. it had three essays on it. tell me how that's a quiz?

so on saturday I had to wake up early which sucked and then i was basically sitting on my Why are we talking about a donkey? all day which made my back hurt like you don't even know. I had 3 cups of coffee and a can of coke because I needed to stay awake. Mary was calling me when she got home, you see. so she called around 2 (just about the time my roommate came home drunk. fun times, I tell you) and we talked for like a half hour then we had a spastic moment where phones disconnected. and talked until like 3:30. mary and I texted until like 4 when I fell asleep, finally crashing.

sunday was homework filled and obviously un-fun.

yesterday i worked for almost 3 and half hours building this platform with my friend matt. before the platform, we were working on stage and this guy mark needed me to climb this f-cking giant ladder so i could help him and i nearly had a heart attack.

i have class in 40 minutes, so i'm reading MLIA and playing school of wizardry on FB. except there isn't much i cna do except wait for my energy to reload. lol.

my foot is going numb! and I've run out of things to say.

bye!!
~Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey randomnessers!!

You know, I like how Sam failed to mention that I was part of that phone call too. Sureeeee, I wasn't talking much (because I'm not much of a talker) but still.. :(

Today was a good day. A very good day. You don't even know how good it was. Something happened to somone and it just made my day. Mary knows all about this :)

I need to mail out Chloe's letter still. I should do that today sometime. Maybe after my dad gets home and I'm done with the dishes? yeah, that sounds good.

I'm hungry! I don't eat that much during school, because I'm too lazy to pack a lunch, so I'm always hungry when I get home! And don't look at me like that. What teenager isn't lazy at 7 in the morning? I don't care if I'm going to be hungry during the day at 7 in the morning!Sheesh!

I finished Catching Fire on Saturday too!!! Briliant. that book is BRILLIANT. But I really want the third one to be out. Now.

Okay, need to study!bye lovelies!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

I hope everyone had a super exciting weekend too!
I'm just too lazy to post...

D's watching True Blood. I'm about to go to bed.
The weather's been really freaky today, sun, rain, hail, snow and then sun again, all going around and around...
I baked bread today, it turned out nicely, well, two of them did... the other two looked like freaks...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
maddy<3twilight

Post by maddy<3twilight »

omg i might cry. this was like ym old home and i like never come on anymore.
i got introuble for being on here to long
and i used to come here for everything. i feel so behind on everything. i dont know the new gossip on taylor or ANYTHING!!!!
and i remmeber when we would go thru a thread in like a day and lynz would get mad :D good times good times.
and how they had to shut down the thread because we posted to much right after the tiwlight movie came out :D
and how we would talk about book and frek out about them.
and how i tried to get as many friends on here as possible.
and how logan used to come on and now we are like best friends
and how me and ayan used to talk like everday about music.
and how me and chloe talked forever!
and how mary still writes her book story thing and its amazing.
and how i joined in randomness 2 :D
and how i always talked to sam when i first joined becase i had no friends and we would talk about random things :P

i am texting logan at this very moment and i still email chloe alll the time :D

love you guys.
miss you lots and lots
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
samajama

Post by samajama »

maddy <33333333333 yes, those were good times. we had many a random conversation bac in the day ;]

and shel!!!! you just mentioned in the post about me that we were going to have a 3-way ... call (oh ho!) and i was just saying that mary was calling me.... AND THEN I CALLED SHEL! SHEL WAS THERE! WE ALL TALKED! IT WAS EPIC! I LOVE MY TWINS! better? ;)
p.s. have i ever mentioned how much i love the eyebrow on that emoticon?

i'm doing homework on FREUD! :D *cough*
and listening to bowling for soup....

okay. need to go. really. ::whoosh::
("I'm wearing the cape. I make the f-cking whoosh noises!" <-- explosm.net)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Helvetsjävlaskitfittanssatansförbannade...

Yeah... that's about it.

I have an acupuncture appointment on Monday, that's supposed to help my numbing and aching arms/hands. Can't wait.
the apartment needs cleaning again. Why am I such a slob?
Just a few more beads and then some silver and gold back-stitches and my winter angel I've been sewing will be done.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

BOO!

holy cows i haven't gotten on here in forever!
and actually, right now was probably the worst time for me to get on because i have a TON of homework that i haven't even started and its almost 8. *sigh*
i've missed the lex!!

ah maddy's post on all the good times makes me miss it even more.
i think its weird that i got on today and she posted that...

so i guess there's a lot that's new with me
but i can't get into a whole lot right now, because like i said, i have a ton of homework.

i actually want to try the impossible and go back and read as many posts as i can.
does that sound crazy? (yes, it does)
but i've missed the lex! i feel like that will help quench my lexicon hunger!
speaking of hunger i read catching fire, too, shel!
it was fan-freaking-tastic.

okay got to go
hugs to everyone! i'll post again tomorrow or sometime soon i PROMISE.
<333
randomness bum<3
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Let's see.................. I can't believe it's the stinkin 14th of October,the past few months have just flown by for me. That means this year is almost over! CRAZINESS!!

Since there's a Catching Fire theme, I LOVED that book. But now have to wait who knows how long for the 3rd one to come out, ugh!I hate reading books in the middle of the series.

I have TWO job interviews tomorrow. I really hope at least one of them goes really well, I really need a job. Need to have $$ to be able to go see NM.

I have on idea what I'm going to eat for dinner,guess I need to figure that out. I'm getting hungry.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
maddy<3twilight

Post by maddy<3twilight »

OMG like a week ago was my 1 year anniversary of being on the lex :D
i miss this place loooots.
soo i ahve a science test tmrw :(
i hope passed my english test i did today :(
im goonnnna see jbiebs in november :D
and i got new shoes.
they are preee cool
they are sparkly pink converse :D