Randomness ~The 12th

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

samajama wrote:anyway. Shel is indeed being a good girl and working. she's promised not to text me until she's done. i just sent her a text telling her i was back from my rehearsal and she didn't respond. i'm so proud!
you don't know this, but I was eating dinner when you texted... cough.

Hey Ninna and Lauren. And everyone else!

So, my week hasn't been that bad. I've been tired, but that's the norm for me.
It was midterms at school this week and I did pretty well on everything.
I dunno about British lit though. The exam went fine, but my paper was... another story.
Pre calculas I got a 96.5 on that exam, Physics test was a 97.5, and Music was a 98.

Sam says hi. She just started a load of laundry. And now I lost contact with her, because my father took my phone away... What? don't look at me like that. I didn't do anything wrong, he's just trying to get something sorted through with Sprint. They keep sending us 2 bills and they're exactly the same. So.. yeah. odd, I know.

I have NO homework this weekend! It's a miracle!!!! I plan on reading. reading. and reading. ohh, and I have to clean some, but that's usually a given.

I need to get some caffeine. Last night I finished my paper around midnight-ish. Shanika had fallen asleep around 10:45, so I was expecting to just get to sleep without any laughter or random comments being thrown out there (this happens a lot with us) but she woke up and heard me texting (I was saying goodnight to Sam and Mary) and so yeah... the laughter and random comments started to happen. Not that I mind. I love her... maybe a little less now that she's staying with us, but still :D

Okay, need to go. this seems like a long post? I don't care either way.
Oh, and one more thing: LESS THAN ONE MONTH UNTIL NEW MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey All! I know I haven't been around but I hope everyone forgives me!

Wow, I'm at a loss for words right now, nothing too spectactular going on here but I just wanted to reach out to everyone and say HI.

Shel, Sam and Mary - keep up with the school work. I know it's a pain in the a** but you guys will do awesome and make it through. When ever you guys get a free moment and want to chat about the Brothers or any of the other books we are reading or if you all just want to chat. I'm here. Luv Ya All!

So, not much to talk about except that I'm so not happy with my internet/cell provider right now, that I could just scream. Looks like I will have to use random wireless connections till Wednesday. God, what could else happen to me right now. Limited internet access, still job hunting and broke as a mo fo. Gotta Love It! NOT!

Well take care everyone and chat at ya soon.

Toodles!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey Randomnessers!
Hello Mary, Shel, Sam, Ninna, Lauren, and Sky! How are you all?

I'm signing on here more and more as New Moon apporaches. Honestly, I can't wait.

Did anyone see Where the Wild Things Are? I really want to but haven't had the time. Or the money. :roll: Gotta love the economy.

Well, I'm off.
Tchao, loves!
~Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hello randies!!

i'm posting because we're on page 99 and i want a new thread! I'm not sure why i think that would really change anything, but yea. new threads are always exciting right?

anyway. derek--first of all, i really hope you ARE derek this time because i think last time i called you logan...but! i actually saw where the wild things are last night. it was a cute movie! but i couldn't really remember what happened in the book, which i guess doesn't really matter, but still. probably i should go back and read the book one of these days. anyway, i'd say see it when you can, but you don't necessarily have to see it in theaters if you don't have the money.

hellooooo to everyone who said hello to me! i can't really remember you all......but i saw that shannon posted again so HEY!! i've missed you! :D

today's my mom's birthday. so probably i should go downstairs and see what's going on with that. then i am going to try to watch the rest of the shows i've missed this past week. it was a super crazy week and now i'm finally getting a second to relax! it's fantastic.

later randies
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

hi random

Hi Derek, I'm fine, still in one (huge) piece, but it's getting closer :D

I've been procrastinating too much lately. Way too much...
I adore this embroidery, sucks that I can't order it since all retailers demand a credit-card, which I don't own...
I was going to do some sewing today but realized that all my tables were too small to fit the piece of pattern I needed to cut *sigh* will have to wait until mom comes into town and then go to her boyfriend and do it, 'cos the floor is so far away
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Ninna that's so cute!
HI ALL!
I got back from rehearsal a little while ago. le sigh. I'm finishing my Sociology homework now. I have a bit more reading to do.

I'm also trying to figure out what costume I can wear for my Murder Mystery Dinner on Thurs.
Seriously-- if you guys have any ideas-- LET ME KNOW! I'm having major issues..

Um, I don't have much to say.. and I'm really busy, so this is going to be quick.

I am SO addicted to MLIA.. I joined MLIArmy, lol.

AH! I have to go do things. Be back soon? Love you peeps!! New thread soon!!! Holy elephants! (lol at the throwback there)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey all!!!

I told Sam I was doing the dishes... which I will. After I post. (We need a new thread already, this has been here too long) Wait, I told her the truth now, lol.

Shannon! *HUGS* I'll have to text you whenever I finish Covet... Which is taking forever, since I haven't read in a while. Sigh. Maybe we can actually discuss it on the phone? That would bee cool.

I don't have homework tonight! but I need to reread the chapters 2, 3, and 4 in Silas Marner for British Literature. Usually i'm good when we discuss it, and know what we're talking about, but today... Nothing's sticking. which is bad.

Oh, man. This is the 10th Randomness I've been through.
*Stands and taps glass* *coughs a few times, because some people aren't paying attention*
Now that I have everyone's attention, *looks pointedly at those people over there.. yeah, you know who you are*
I would like to give a toast to Randomness 12 (mostly just the Randomness thread, in general, but still)
I will never forget how long it took us to finish this thread.
When Randomness' days use to be so short in number, this thread has lasted... *goes to check*
since April. (Sheesh! that's a really long time. What's wrong with us?!?!?!)
You know.. scratch this toast to Random 12. It's just a toast to the Randomness thread.
I can't remember everything that happened in this thread.. I mean, did anything major even happen?
*takes deep breath*
So! To Randomness, thank you for the entertainment that you have brought me since I have met you.
Thank you to the friends that I have come to know: Sam, Mary, Kym, Ash, Shannon, Chloe, Jany, Lynz, Marlee, Lauren, Maddy, Logan, Derek, Ninna, Elizah, Lieze, Linds, Lily, Ayan, Jet, Penny, Rose, Kimmy, Nat, Layla, and Deven.... Hmm, I probably missed a lot of people... But I must move on! (I really need to pee.)
I will never forget the jealousy I felt when Lynz met Rob.
Or the hours I spent working on making everyone's banners.
I remember talking to everyone that used to post for hours and hours.
Dear, sweet Randomness you have always been with us.
(Except when Nena locked the thread, because we were posting too much.
Or when they shut down the Lex and we all went through withdrawals.)
The many times I had almost been late to school and gotten in trouble for it,
because of the many, many, many pages I had to catch up on,
are nothing compared to the joy you have brought into my life.
Lovely, lovely Randomness! (okay, I'm cutting this short, because now I REALLY need to pee.)
*cough. cough* Anyway, Lovely Randomness! I thank you for everything.
*lifts glass to Randomness, take's sip, and sit's bak down*

by the way, if I forgot your name I am SO sorry :)
*runs off to the bathroom*
<3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi randomness

*sits in awe of Shel's awesome toast to Randomness*
Really? Since APRIL??? jeez... well, I guess it'll pick up once NM hits the theaters, wasn't that the case after Twilight?

I'm cleaning the house, sorta... Washed all the dishes and rearranged the big bathroom's closet, and will throw away half the content (stuff left from when granny lived here...) and then moved the baby-bathtub there, resulting in me beginning to rearrange the shrubbery, but to get there I had to fold all the laundry (still have some patching and ironing to do from the laundry) and once that's done half the pram/carriage goes in there. And then I have a crib to paint. When all is done it should be just about time to get a knitting-date with mom until it's time to go sauna with E.
Knitting because I need wrist-warmers to help with the numbing and pain (the pair I have will soon fall to pieces) since todays acupuncture got canceled due to the nurses in the delivery ward being swamped (they are the ones giving it)
Also, this morning I changed to snow tires on my car, it was sparkly everywhere this morning. Beautiful! :mrgreen:
And it didn't take me any longer than usually, 45 minutes all in all (all time record is just above 30, but then it was seriously freezing outside and I couldn't do it fast enough to get beck inside) and I really like that! :mrgreen:
When I was done with the big bathroom, my actual thought was "Chloe would be so proud of me" :lol:

edit:
EW! I'm dazzled? *points at status*
It'd better be by a werewolf then... *pout*
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Thanks Ninna! I worked hard on that toast.

It's the weekend!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness.
I was going to start reading this afternoon, but then I decided to rearrange my own room (which I'm still doing.. no, that's a lie. I just have to clean now. I'm done moving furniture.) I think I'm just going to do a general get-crap-off-the-floor cleaning. I'm too tired/in a I-want-to-read-REALLY-badly mood.

I got The Fall and Hocus Pocus today! Both excellent movies, in my opinion.

I got my report card the other day:
English IV - 97
Music - 91
Physics - 92
Pre Calculus - 97

Monk is on soon! And I should start cooking. I'm getting hungry, you see.
Okay. Bye, loves!!!
Shel. <3
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Shel - I LOVE YOUR TOAST TO RANDOMNESS! Wow some of the things you brought up seem like ages ago. I remember how we could blow through a thread in almost 2 days and when Nena put us on lockdown. LOL! I also remember how I met all you wonderful people in the early days of Randomness (Kym, Lynz, Shel, Mary, Sam, Ash, Linds, Elizah, Ninna, Marlee, Lil, Chloe, Deven...etc.) and it's nice to know that we still are friends and talk to each other. Also, once you get time to start reading again you so have to call me or text me, I miss all your PM's and FB posts on your WTF momemts. LOL! Girl, you are the best. Luv YA! Also, congrats on the grades, that's awesome! Woo Hoo!

Ninna - I just want to say good luck with the delivery. I know it's coming up soon by your countdown on FB. I can't wait to see pictures of the newest member of the Wolf Pack. For someone who is ready to deliver soon, you sure are very active. SNOW TIRES? If it snowed here right now I would seriously be depressed, all we are getting is rain and I'm hating that. Take Care of You and that Lil Pup!

Well, nothing new still happening here. I did get my internet stuff fixed so that was a good thing so I'm not relying on random wireless connections.

I purchased my tickets for New Moon last night. I'm so excited to see it, even if it's not going to be on the release date but atleast I will be there the day after and Jordan is actually looking forward to seeing it. I think it's only because of all the action with the Volturi but I don't care. LOL!

Well, I hope this post puts us on page 100 and we can start on number 13 but I see that it didn't. BOO!

Take Care All!

Hugs and Luv to Everyone! Peace!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!