Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by azziemoved2forks »

Paramore's cd is out? God I'm so behind

random: bought a butt load of stuff at the mall
want to kill director for making me run in high heels
want to kill McDonald's dude for not giving me fries
want to kill stairs because I don't want to walk up with all my crap
want to sleep on new sheets, new comforter, with kitty Bella well into tomorrow morning. I just got to get up those dang stairs....ugh
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hola Randomnessers. (I like this more than Randies).
Shel! How are you?
Ninna! Hi!
Chloe! Send me a PM whenever you sign on, or a Tweet.
Hi Marnie, I'm Derek. Nice to meet you.

So life's been good, I've been doing a lot of extracurriculars.
GO EXTRACURRICULARS!

I just got a Twitter, PM me if you have one! So far I only have Chloe.

~Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

hey marnie! im sam!
WAIT, PARAMORES CD IS OUT?! I THOUGHT IT WASNT OUT UNTIL TUESDAY?! I NEEDA BUY IT ON ITUNES CUZ I GOTTA LEARN IT BEFORE THE 19TH SO I CAN SING AT THE CONCERTTTTTT! I GOTTA GET CRACKING!
i need to start reading all these posts, i feel so bad only skimming! = (
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Mornin' randomnessers (I agree, it beats randies butt)
Hi Derek, long time since I saw you here (I think). I don't tweet, I could never make it with that few words... I always get lost and write mile-long posts on my blog, even though I intended on just doing a short update :lol: :roll:

This feels so freakin' weird! At this time I'm usually at work, trying to get some stuff done before the first coffee break (what genius decided to put that half an hour after you start working???)
Going to see my sister today. It's been forever (again) since I last saw her. Found out the other day her oldest son is captain of his hockey team. And heard from yet another source that he plays like a pro. How proud am I? Immensely!
It's raining :evil: that destroys all plans of doing the plastering needed on the balcony. Maybe we'll clean the car instead.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Tweeting is...alright. I mainly made it to keep in touch with Lexers, because I don't have a lot of people on MSN.

I''m really excited to see some new movies, particularly Where the Wild Things Are and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Today I'm selling some magazines for school. Go magazine selling! :roll:

I'm going to get my tickets for the second day that NM is out, because I can't see it on premiere night. We have school the next day. :roll:
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Le Gasp!
I know! I'm actually posting, again!
I tried last night, but my internet spazzed. Sigh, it's been doing that A LOT.

Derek - I'm good... ish. School is STRESSING. ME. OUTTTTTTTT. How are you?

Ninna - Thanks! and pup is coming soon! yay!!

I'm avoiding homework, naturally. Today was very mehhhhh today. And I'm tired.

My weekend was pretty boring, but Friday Sam and I had our first, yes, first EVER phone conversation.
Didn't last that long, but still!
Also, Chloe and I had our first phone call to each other last night.
We're trying to plan something so we can see New Moon together, since we only live 2 hours apart.
This just leaves Mary. I have yet to talk to her on the phone...

What else? Hmm, I'm reading Catching Fire. Finally. I've been way too busy to read anything, you see. I'm still not far into it. but talking about it reminds me that I'm supposed to look at Sam's quotes on facebook and spoil something for myself. (this is a test for you Sam. you better not fail me and NOT read my post. since i know you're lurking too)

Mary just woke up from her nap. I'm tempted to take one, but I think I'll just get caffeine.

I have nothing else to say? I don't think...
Okay, maybeee I do, but I want coffee.
Ciao, for now!

Edit: I just noticed that we are almost done with this thread! FINALLY!!!!!!!!! Sheesh, it took us long enough.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

'twahy-lahyt' wrote:Sam just got out of the shower.
way to tell people, shel!

for those of you who don't know, since apparently i'm never here anymore. ahem. shel. ahem. I'm sam! yes, i realize there's another sam and it's sooooo confusing. cough. not really.

anyway! shel's posting right now too, so i'm curious to see who'll get done first! ah! it's like a race! or something less momentous. anyway....

not much is going on in my life. sad as that is.. shel's making chicken and rice for dinner and i want to go there and steal some! but i can't so... i'll stick with dining hall food. alas for me.
oh, looky here! mary's awake from her nap!

i'm supposed to be reading for sociology but i've been putting it off by reading FML, MLIA, texts from last night, and overheard in new york. becase i'm awesome? oh s-word. i should check postsecret. crapperdoodle.

someone just stealthily pushed a note under my door reminding me that i have to donate blood tomorrow at 10:45! oh boy!

I'm eating sunflower seeds... and i really want another cup of coffee. but i'll wait until i eat dinner at least. so i have some sort of excuse. i am a caffeine junkie, i know. at least i admit it, right?

i ordered my train ticket so i can go home on oct 15th! yayyyyyyyyyyyy! my parents are visitng this weekend which is cool too but i'd rather go home than have them come here. not that i don't like school. but my back is killing me and showering with no water pressure is less than ideal. sigh.

what else, what else? as shel mentioned, i'm reading steph plum. i'm on High Five which is (obviously) the fifth book. but i don't have that much left which is bad. i have Hot Six here too, but my next shipment of books won't be here until thursday, so that really blows.

my friend just got out of lab, so we're probably going to get dinner soon! even though i have work to do. a girl has got to eat! (hahaha, moulin rouge. sorry. ignore this. if you want. it just made me think of mary singing :p)

uhh.. what was i going to say? sigh, i forgot. oh wait! i think i was going to say: i might propose that christine (my friend) and i do homework together so that i can be social AND do homework at the same time. i'm so clever.

by your average "randie" (shel's right, we were randomnessers at one point) standards, this might be a long post, but for those who actually remember me (i hope some of you do!!! since i have been here since the first thread..), i write long posts. :]

love to you all!
~Sam

ETA: oh yeah, i forgot about the phone call. sorry shel, no offense! i was doing laundry and was creeped out because i had to go to the basement ("first floor") which is a boys floor all alone! but then my roomie (also a christine) was sleeping and i had shoot service so shel and i had to cut our convo short :[

and mary says hi!

ETA (again):
'twahy-lahyt' wrote:What else? Hmm, I'm reading Catching Fire. Finally. I've been way too busy to read anything, you see. I'm still not far into it. but talking about it reminds me that I'm supposed to look at Sam's quotes on facebook and spoil something for myself. (this is a test for you Sam. you better not fail me and NOT read my post. since i know you're lurking too)
i win.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

samajama wrote:I'm eating sunflower seeds... and i really want another cup of coffee. but i'll wait until i eat dinner at least. so i have some sort of excuse. i am a caffeine junkie, i know. at least i admit it, right?
I just had some coffee, so I win. but I'm glad you read my post :) and do i really win since I offered you some anyways?

I felt like posting again (as you can tell).

Sam is right, I'm having chicken and rice for dinner. I just put the chicken in the oven actually.
And I REALLY should get back to my homework, but meh...
I think I'll go on mlia.com. SO much more fun, right? yeah I thought so.

I'm listening to The Killers, still. I've been obsessed with them for a few weeks now.
but I can't help it! Anywho, Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine is the song I'm listening to right now. And I seem to always listen to it.. well, it's the one that I like the best. so it's fine.

My throat feels funny. I don't want to get sick. that would blow, big time.
So, mylifeisaverage, then homework, yes?
Good! I thought it was a good plan too.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

'twahy-lahyt' wrote:Sam is right, I'm having chicken and rice for dinner. I just put the chicken in the oven actually.
i HAD chicken and rice for dinner, so clearly, I win.
i love how shel and i are basically having a post war here. i want go up in rank? is that sad? i thought not.
i used to go up in rank, like, every 3 days, or something. those were the days... (*starts singing All in the Family theme*)
my dearest Rochelle wrote:My throat feels funny. I don't want to get sick. that would blow, big time.
So, mylifeisaverage, then homework, yes?
Good! I thought it was a good plan too.
mary and i are already sick and you are our twin so... and MLIA then homework for sure. it was rather good today. and i sent one in but i don't know if it'll go up or not. *crosses fingers*

i'm actually doing homework - i swear! i just wanted to see if shel actually posted again or not. :oops:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Damn you all, I'm sick too.
I swear there's a Internet bug. I just know it.
We all get sick at the same time. Speaking of which, Benadryl is good stuff.

Today I got these shoes. Enough said.

I also realized phonecalls are extremely productive for me, as I was talking to Shel for a half hour, I put away all my clothes and cleaned my bathroom. Woohoo! Didn't even notice I was doing it.

I didn't know you all were MLIAer's! I'm more of a FML girl myself, but you know. . .

I was gonna say more but I don't feel great. . .g'night.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage