Randomness ~The 12th

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by samajama »

good call (ha, pun.) on the sunday thing. although then we can't talk until the wee hours.

LAUREN! HOLY CRAP! *tackle hugs*

I'm having some of my candy corn because i want something ... and it's the only thing i have? haha. well, besides real food which i don't feel like heating up. so there you go.

i just finished my sociology paper with my group. now, i need to finish reading a chapter for class, but i think i may just... not do it. don't tell shel!!!!! she'll be mad at me. i have less than 12 pages left but i don't want to do it anymore. i've had enough socio for one day!!

so i've decided. i'm done. i need to take a shower and then i need (want) to read. hehehe.

bye!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hello randies!! my lovely loves.

i have nothing new to report. i went to school today and it was lame, as per usual.

i had a spanish midterm today and it was NOTHING like the teacher said it would be!! i was so pissed. :evil: :evil: it was supposed to be 3 sections--one section of matching, one of short answer and one of comparisons. so of course i spend time studying all the facts of spanish civilization. we get the test and nooooo. it's 4 essay questions, each worth 25 points each. WHAT THE HELL!?!?!
oh, and this midterm just happens to be 25% of my final grade.
needless to say, it did not go well.

my finger hurts like a chubi. they get all dry and cracked at the library for whatever reason. i should moisturize more.

anyway....LAUREN!! hello my love. it's wonderful to hear from you! i hope this certain someone gets his butt back to class for you!

sam and shel. you know how i feel about you.... :roll: :lol:

okay. going to find some caffeine, then i need to work on homework! bah! somehow i agreed to work every night this week. i think i must have been drugged because SURELY i would not have agreed otherwise.
sigh.

<3
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

WTF???
Excuse me, but why is the edit I made to my last post gone? :evil: *growl*

To sum it up:
I got half the computer room done yesterday, what's left is mostly pup-stuff and I'll have to live with that.
Acupuncture went well enough considering I have an issue with needles and they pinned me with 6 in each hand. Turned out it was worth it, only once this last night did I feel my hands being numb. No ache, SO nice!
I'm on Twitter now, in case anyone's interested. i blame the twi-crowd, they forced me

New randomness:
D's coming home tonight :mrgreen: one week without hubby is waaay too long
Laundry today, found more pup-stuff to wash. Washing machine still at the repair shop, so using the one in the basement.
I want snow! NOW!
It's too early for x-mas deco, still it's in every store you enter already... YUCK!
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
samajama

Post by samajama »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:sam and shel. you know how i feel about you.... :roll: :lol:
I most certainly DO NOT! *large eye roll*

so we did three trust exercises today in acting. that was...fun? we got pushed around in a circle. played stiff as a board, light as a feather (which apparently is all the rage at sleepovers? who knew?). and did this odd rocking back and forth nonsense.

i feel like i have nothing random to say, which is weird since my life IS random. haha. what? i don't why i laughed.. weird. anyway! i'm hungry. i tihnk i might have a bowl of apple jacks for lunch woo!!!

Shel si happy because i finally listened to a song by Owl City (my roomie was playing it). it's called Fireflies. check that sh--. i love it! i'd heard her play it befor ebut i finally bothered to ask what the song was. lol.

um.... i think i have work to do. but i'm lazy. so i may not do anything. that's a lie.

back later. peace, chickies. (i don't mean that as girls, of course. because derek is here somewhere. i was simply using an alternative to "peeps" heheh.)
~The Weirdo Formerly Known as Sam
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

sam! mary!
lovely hearing from you both again :)

oh mary, have you by any chance finished any new chapters??
let me know

today the weather was amazing again!
that made me so happy.
oh and i had a kind of poopy day until the VERY end when someone came by and brightened it up.... ;)
so now i'm happy.

hm i have math homework that i'm going to try and finish early (unlikely)
i'm SUCH a procrastinator.

<33
randomness bum<3
samajama

Post by samajama »

wildroses wrote:oh mary, have you by any chance finished any new chapters??
let me know
NO SHE HASN'T! :cry:

i've been rereading her story, actually. because i hate my religion class.. so i put it all on my ipod and i read it during class. i'm in the middle of chapter 15 now. which is bad. since we only have 17 chapters. alas!

oh, and i've been trying to think of random titles for mary's story (also in religion, lol). i should tell you those! :oops:

so i got 2 (3?) compliments on my necklace (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... =553787313) today :]

and my roommated was just video chatting with someone in england. that was fun. heh heh.

what else?! i'm eating candy corn! :D mmm. love sugar. but i also want salty? weird.
okay, i need to go do something productive.

peace, mates.
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

samajama wrote:so i got 2 (3?) compliments on my necklace (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... =553787313) today :]
love that necklace!

Ninna - I'm glad the acupuncture went well!! and yay!! for hubby coming home!!
Lauren - Hi!! <3

So, apparently, I only have 1 minute and 30 seconds to type this up, because S wants me too start my paper so I won't get in trouble. Would it be cruel to kick her out of my house? it's not THAT cold... cough.

Anyway, my back is killing me and I'm freezing cold. and tired!!
I really don't want to write this paper, but I suppose I have to. Sigh!

20 seconds now. and I have nothing else to type.
So, bye peeps!
samajama

Post by samajama »

'twahy-lahyt' wrote:So, apparently, I only have 1 minute and 30 seconds to type this up, because S wants me too start my paper so I won't get in trouble.
good! This S agrees. maybe I should call you and talk to her again. about how you should be doing your paper. (so I can avoid my homework? lol)

anyway. Shel is indeed being a good girl and working. she's promised not to text me until she's done. i just sent her a text telling her i was back from my rehearsal and she didn't respond. i'm so proud!

mary's at work until 9. and my roommate is out watching the Yankees v. Angels game (meh.) ((i love baseball, but I'm a Met -- not Yankee 0-- fan, so i could care less about the Series this year.. *shrugs*))
so basically i should fully take advantage of the alone time i have to do homework. so naturally i posted on the lex first. :]

i need to think of a costume to wear for a Murder Mystery Dinner I'm in. it's a costume party, obviously. i'm being a zombie on Halloween because I'm in a haunted house, but i need another idea. Hermione was suggested. that would be pretty easy to do.. but i want other suggestions. HELP RANDIES!!!
PM me with ideas. please & thanks!! <3

~Sam
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

I seriously don't believe this!
Again, my last post here vanished... :evil: WTF! Is it my computer or what? 'cos it only happens in random, in other threads my posts stay... *HMPF!* Jeez... *mumble grumble*

my driveway is still dug up. They were supposed to close it before 2 pm yesterday, it's 8:30 am now (today) and they just started working on it again. they have 2-2,5 hours before I need my car. Or I'll have to ride the bike to my sister. That 10km/6,2 miles (one way) aint nuthin' on a normal day, but I have 12 days until expected delivery, it feels unnecessary to say the least...

I'm pretty much in love with my new banner.

My co-workers go on a cruise tonight, and I can't participate :cry: and I wanna... It would be so much fun. And only a 24 hour cruise, so... *sigh* but D told me they could refuse to let me on board the ship again in Estonia (if they feared I would "pop" whilst at sea), and I for sure don't wanna be stranded there. AW, but I wanna go, wanna dance, wanna party with them all. Well, not all of them, but many enough.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

hey everyone

i'm sooo happy that its friday.
this week went by pretty fast though, i do have to say.

i might be going to my school's football game tonight.
i need to shower first.
today was a pretty hot day again *sigh*

sam, what exactly is a mystery murder dinner?
it sounds really interesting...

i have a lot of homework this weekend that i'm not going to even think about until sunday night
that's how we procrastinators do it. ;)

<33
randomness bum<3