Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"Matilda is shy I would leave her be. She would be no use really."

Matilda heard Jane informed him. Her lips tightened. She couldn't help but feel a tad insulted. What did she mean by "no use"? Surely they couldn't have mistakened Matilda's shyless for uselessness.

She shook her head, perhaps it was for everyone's safety. Matilda let out a sigh.

Suddenly, she heard a girl scream from below. "Help!" She cried. Matilda sprang up immediately and without further ado, followed the source of the sound quietly.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane's eyes widened. A flash came before her eyes. "Were to late with one human," she said.

Jane's eyes closed and she stiffend. Sabin had found one to the girls. He would either turn her or eat her. She was hoping for the turn. She really was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabin came around to find a human girl. "Hello," he helped her to her feet. "Why are you here all alone?"

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora heard a scream for help.
She hoped Allegra would be safe, but Nora knew she couldn't leave her post.

I have to hold my ground here for now, Nora thought to herself.

Nora glanced over at Master Aro sitting at his desk then turned to Renata, "We must stay here and protect Master Aro. It is our first duty."
She knew she really didn't have to remind Renata of this - it was her life protecting Aro, but saying it out loud made the situation sound better.

Renata nodded in agreement to Nora's plan.
Now they had to wait...
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena's eyes burn with rage. She growls, "He better not kill anyone."
"We'll find a way to make him pay for all of this trouble... But how?"
Elena twists her face in concentration.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

"we shall stay, But if he comes, We have to protect the masters, no matter what."
Aro entered from a back room.
"Renata, Nora?"
Renata bows and say s " master, I'm here to protect you, no matter what. Nora says she no good use in battle and shall stay here until needed."
" I spose he answers."
And he continues doing his working in his study.
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

"Renata, Nora?" Master Aro acknowledged the women as he entered, confused at their presence.

"Hello Master Aro" Nora greeted him as she bowed.
Renata explained their intentions to stay and protect him.
"Master, you know memory powers are no good for battle. Only my hand to hand combat is worth using in battle and I'll save that to use here in order to protect you."

"I suppose" Aro answered the women as he returned to his work.

"I believe Jane mentioned Sabin having a great dislike for Aro. I wasn't able to acquire the details, I'm not even sure what we are up against." Nora shared her little knowledge with Renata.
She took her place guarding the front door, while Renata guarded the back door Aro entered from.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

"Those eyes are key." she told the others, "But instead of us fighting blind I think we should blind him first."

She sighed, "I don't think we have a shot at physically blinding him but what about mentally?". She turned to Elena, "Elena. You see visions of the past? Could that connection work the other way? Can you force some kind of powerful memory into him that would render him blind?"

"The thing is," she told them, "all I need is a few seconds of his being impaired. If we can get him to hold still and be a few feet away from everybody, I could use my pyrotechnical skills to hold him. A veritable ring of fire."

Her voice became grave, "the only thing is the fire I produce is damging to immortals even in a whole state. Bad for Sabin but also potentially bad for us. I won't risk injuring anyone else. But get him still for a moment and I can have him."
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

"Rose no," Jane sighed. "We will find a way. But not that way."

Jane looked at both ot them. Here eyes were darker. She pulled the hood up to where you couldn't see her eyes. "I have to get back before Sabin does anything bad," she said. She gave them a quick hug. "Be safe. I'll be with him if you need me."

Jane left the tower and walked home. She wasn't in a hurry. She knew if Sabin wanted her he would trace her mind. He wouldn't find the bell tower. That she was postive of. he would just find her spot.

She entered the castle and went to find Sabin.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Sophia hears Allegra's scream from below. She knew she shouldn't have left her alone. The evil man had found her. Sophia cursed herself mentally for making that mistake. But she knew her appearance in the matter wouldn't help the situation. Jane had once shared with her her secret place, one that she knew Sabin could never find. Sophia knew the bell tower was the only place she could hide.

Sophia drifted along the corridors, as close to being undetected as a mere human in a castle of vampires could.

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra was slightly shaking..but the man's presence was awkwardly calming.
"Hello. Why are you down here all alone"? He said quietly not wanting to scare me.
Allegra could barely find the right words.
"I w-wwas h-hhhiding."
He had a wide grin on his face.
"What for? Nobody's going to hurt you my dear. You're confused aren't you?"
Allegra nodded.
"What's happening? I don't understand...please..I want to live...become a va--" She stopped short of her sentence realizing her stupidity.
The man oddly stroked her cheek.
"It'll be just fine. I know what you're thinking dear. Missing your precious Alberto aren't you? Dying, literally, for immortality? And a strange fascination for Alec hmm? You are quite interesting for a human. It would be a pity to kill you now and waste your life no matter how amazing you smell."He matter of factly.
Allegra was slighty calmed.