Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra was confused by Jane's word and her strange relationship with Sabin. She crossed her legs sitting down on her bed, tears almost in her eyes. She kept blinking to prevent them. She needed to be strong. She didn't even know Jane knew that she existed. She thought everything over until she realized what an idiot she was.
"Oh Sabin..." Allegra called sing-songy.
He had a wide grin on his face when he came in.
"Yes dear Allegra?"
She put on her fake smile reserved for vampires.
"I've made my decision. I want to join your kind as you know. But..I don't want you to change me. Either one of the masters or the guard.." She said.
Sabin's grin dropped.
"Allegra..would you like to live? Then you really shouldn't have said that." He came forward now.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

(Allegra Sabin is with me. Just so you know. We moved rooms.)

"Jane please," he whispered. He reached out to touch her but she moved. "Jane what are you doing?"

Jane moved away from him. She turned he back on him. All part of the plan. "Sabin you shouldn't have shown me that," she whispered. "This time you may have lost me."

She started to walk away but he was there. He lifted her chin. He didn't lock eyes with her but kept the smile. He kissed her cheek. She closed her eyes. Just like papi, he whispered in her mind.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Allegra closed her eyes.
She was with Alberto. He was right next to her..whispering in her ear how he loved her...holding her closely and warmly...kissing her neck then laughing his deep but pleasant laugh. Oh how she wished for that. Strangely for the 3rd time, Alec took Alberto's place again. Whispering...and laughing...and..holding...and kissing.
She opened her eyes again.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane closed her eyes to his touch. Just like papi. She missed him but that didn't replace the feelings for what she wanted to do. Sabin would die. He had to.

Before Jane could think she hugged him. He smiled. He will die, jane says in her head. He has to.

"Sabin I'm sorry," she says.

"I know."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Allegra got up and walked through the halls aimlessly. She knew she shouldn't have done that, Sabin was probably somewhere, but she thought she would be protected at the least. These people wouldn't die for her..that she knew. But they wouldn't let her die for them.Allegra stopped as she saw Jane looking painfully at Sabin.
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Alec stayed in his room. He didn't want anything to do with Sabin. Nothing at all. Sabin was a bad man who nearly took Alec over. But he knew he couldn't be here forever.

A strage thought came to him mind. He felt lke someone was watching him. Clearly no one was in the room. But he felt it. And it didn't feel like a evil power but something light. Girlish maybe. He shivered. He didn't like the fact that he may be being watched.

Alec a voice called in his head. By now he was use to it. Jane needs you.
Team Volturi- Sabin
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Matilda had found herself perched aside one of the gargoyle statues in the corrider. She heard the click clacking of shoes and soon Sophia followed, looking wary.
"I don't know if this has already been apparent to you, but your meeting with the masters has been proponed." A natural pause. "There is a...complication in the castle at the moment."

Matilda did not turn her head or even make an effort to make eye contact. She continued to stare at the faded brick wall in front of her. She nodded.

"Fine." Matilda replied politely and watched as Sophia bowed in apology before stalking off once more.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.