Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Re: Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane tugged on Sabin's arm. He bent down to her. "Matilda is shy I would leave her be. She would be no use really," Jane informed him.

"Thank you Jane," he said then stood straight again. "My little wall flower," he says to Matilda. "You are safe. I won't harm you." He looked at Rose. "Fine. You will be alone in time."

Jane sighed. She was in her own world now. Her own thoughts. She whouls see this man burn. She would. Shewatched Rose and Elena and Matlida. They were lossing the battle. She knew and so did they. There wasn't much she could do about it now. She just knew she had to talk to them. Plot. She knew where to go.

She tried not to laugh at Rose. Somehow she didn't. She knew where to go.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Renata watches everyone fight.
Jane said to stay out of the way and to stay by Aro, and not to look him in the eye.
She put her hood up and walks quickly to find Aro.
She trying to ddevert this man Sabin, but he is stronger than anything she met, She could devert him, but he was trying to resist it. not like the girl bella at all which had no affect on, this man could stop her if he wanted too.
She ran into Aro's study.
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Sabin's power over her has decreased a little, when he was talking to Matilda and Rose.
She looks over to Jane and catches her eye. She wishes that she can speak to her.
Elena's eyes show how she feels though. We are going to find a way out of this, she thinks to herself.
We must....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Sabin tell them they can leave his side. He needs to be alone. He told them not to go near the Masters. They nodded. Alec Left to his room. Jane left for the tower.

She ran as fast as she could to the tower. She got what Rose had said. It was the safest place she could be. SAbin wouldn't find them. He couldn't. They were doomed if he did.

"Rose," she whsipered into the air. She was at the top of the bell tower.

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose heard Jane coming up the stairs and prayed she was alone.

"Jane," she all but materialized out of thin air. Her days as a feral immortal were coming back to her; they skills dormant but not gone.

"Jane, what do we do next? We need something he won't suspect. Something he won't pick out of your mind."

"You know him best." She took a deep breath and let Jane speak her piece.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena runs out of the room after being dismissed by Sabin. She catches up to Jane.
"I'm soo sorry!" she whisperers to Jane.
"I didn't mean to give away your location." she hangs her head, ashamed.
"What can we do? He can't win...."

She then turns to Rose. "I'm sorry if I hurt you... I didn't mean to..." Her eyes go wide and apologetic.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora had been in a back, secluded corner observing Sabin's actions.
She knew she couldn't help and that any efforts would just hurt Jane and Alec more.

Nora entered Aro's study behind Renata.
"I'm not much use in this figh either." Nora said to Renata as she quickly closed the study door behind her.
"Memory viewing and tampering powers are great for interegation, clean-up, and distraction, but I've don't have anything that can't detain a vampire that strong." Nora was worried for Jane, Alec, and the others.

She hoped Jane would find a way to relay her plans to everyone else soon.
She wanted to help in some way, but with so many people in the action Nora knew she would just cause more problem. Especially if she became under Sabin's powers.

"Renata, I think we should wait here until we hear from Jane or have an opening to move."
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra sat in silence in the basement, hearing the whirring commotion above her. Tears builded up in her soft blue eyes and it seemed like the Adriatic Sea was pouring out of her eyes. Her sobs were followed up by large breath in as if she were hyperventilating. What was going on? Was everyone ok? Would she die?
She heard a crash and shuddered. I need to do something she thought.
Allegra screamed out, "Help!" Uh-oh. She made the wrong move. Suddenly a mysterious man was next to her in seconds.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

She looked at both of them. "I don't know what to do," she sighed. "I wish I knew but I don't."

She looked down at her feet. She was thinking. "Elena it is alright. He was bound to figure it out," she said.

She goes back to thinking. She knew him and what he wanted. He wasn't going to get it. She also knew his one fault. He cared about Jane and Alec. He wanted them safe. No matter what.

"Rose he cares about me and Alec to a point. But that doesn't do much for you," she said. "I don't know him that well. He tired to turn me before Aro got to me. He hates Aro for that. He hates the volturi. If he gets rid of Aro then he will be a peace."

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose smiled a strained smile and placed her hand on Elena's shoulder.

"i hardly blame you," she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Now, ideas? anyone? I believe our post is fairly secure... until he invades another mind that is. I think we need to get our humans out," the rest looked at her in shock. She'd all but forgotten them in the heat of the moment - they were so excellent at staying out of sight during feedings "Sophia and Allegra."
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind