Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Re: Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by *Aros_girl* »

DO NOT POST ON NEW THREAD TILL MEMEBER LIST IS UP AND RULES ARE UP. SO THAT MEANS WAIT FOR EITHER HEIDI(who_needs_fangs) JANE(*Aros_girl*) OR SPOHIA(Layla_Hale) TO POST

THANK YOU
-VOLTURI GAURD
Last edited by *Aros_girl* on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Sabin smiled at the girl. "I'll be back," he said then left the girl.

He headed up to the main room. A small figure in a black cloak was in the room. He knew who it was. Jane. She removed her hood. Her eyes were a dark ruby red. He watched her. She moved past him with out a word. He didn't stop her.

"Don't hurt them," she said with out turning. "Or I will be forced to kill you."

He was surprised by this. She hadn't said anything like this before.

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

Chelsea hears of Sabin and his arrival to the Volturi castle. It displeases her that someone so powerful has intruded on her family and is trying to hurt them. Chelsea silently moves to George's closet to look in on him. As she opens the door George comes out. "Now, George until I say so you need to stay here in mine and Afton's room. Okay?"

George looks at Chelsea a little confused and replies, "I don't understand. Why do I have to stay here?"
She tells him, "There's someone trying to hurt our family and I am not sure he would be very kind to an alien. I cannot and will not lose you. You mean too much to me George."
He looks at her his eyes going bigger than normal, "I'll stay here then."
She gives him a soft smile and turns to Afton in worry about what is going to happen with this Sabin. Chelsea manages to work herself into a quiet frenzy worrying that her family will be completely torn apart. Afton speaks to her quietly telling her, "That's unlikely to happen and that there is sure to be some way to destroy Sabin." Eventually Afton has her calmed down. Chelsea drifts a little away from Afton and begins to think about all that has gone on. She briefly mentions she is going to go to guard Aro with Renata and Nora for she needs something to do to Afton and is gone but for a minute when she pops back in. Chelsea looks at Afton and tells him to look after George. With that settled she departs.

(( I am I allowed to make up a power for Afton my mate as he has a power according to SM index in BD but there isn't any mention of what it is))
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

As Matilda approached the basement from which she had heard a scream, she inhaled sharply. Another vampire had already beat her to the chase. She hoped that it was one of theirs and not...

Her lips tightened when she realized she was wrong yet again. To her semi relief and worry, she then saw Jane emerge from the shadows and upto the figure...the man!

Matilda's red eyes were glued onto the scene, she would not intervene...watch how things played out but if Jane needed assistance, she would surely jump in.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane sat with Alec in the main room. Sabin had called them but now he was gone. So the two sat on the floor waiting for him to come back.

Jane looked at Alec who was drawing little figure 8's in the ground with his finger. He was bored and ploting. At leaset that is what Jane hoped. "Alec," she pulled him from his thoughts. "What are we going to do? He is hurting our family."

"Jane if I had idea I would tell you." he sighed. "I just don't have one. He wants Aro gone so our main goal now is to keep him safe."

Jane looked at him with the slightlest curiouisty becasue he did have a plan. He just wasn't telling her the plan.

In Alec's mind the plan was simple. If we can get everyone one on his team he will trust us. Once that happens he will think we are his not Aros. When that order of get Aro comes the Master come out and we take him down. It was simple to him.

"Jane where di you go last night," Alec smiled.

"I never did crack that bell," she laughed. "I get it. I was on the outsikrts of the city."

Something clicked in Alec's mind. He knew now. He didn't get it before but now he did.

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Adriana started to wander around the city once again.
No one had told her where she could stay, she looked around hoping to find a house or something somewhere.
Nothing. She decided to just sit down in a dark alleyway, wrapping her arms around her knees.
She was so alone nowadays.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra crawled back into hysteria slowly as the strange man left. What was happening? Her sobs returned him.
"Hello there sweet. Why are you crying? Tssk tssk tssk..you poor little human. Once your wish is fulfilled..you won't have to do that you know."
Allegra's head perked up at the thought it.
"But..Master Aro said that...that...he''ll--"
"See? My dear, promises aren't always kept. Must you really wait?" He interuppted.
Allegra knew he was hinting the possibility that she could get what she wanted..right here right now..as long as she trusted this stranger. But something in the back of her mind told her not to...
Last edited by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Leo walked up and down the stairs not sure what to do
"I want to do some work"
he sighed as he noticed that the volturi had brought barely any vampires to the ground for breaking the rules
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Matilda couldn't believe her ears as she heard this conversation between the strange man and the human who was Allegra.

He was bribing her with the offer of changing Allegra, and it was working.

Matilda always envied humans for their fragile mortality but something in her wanted to help the helpless human girl live. Unlike Matilda, Allegra did not want to die. No, she wanted a life of eternal damnation.

"No." Matilda murmured under her breath, even softer than she usually spoke, but she knew Allegra had heard her.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra heard a soft murmur not so far away.
"No."
She tried hard to decode the voice...then realizing it was Matilda.
Allegra sat still wide-eyed unsure of what to do.
"Urr...uhh..can you excuse me? My human neccesities are calling. I'll be back to discuss though."Allegra said winking slyly. It had worked and she left quickly to Matilda.
"Matilda? What happened?"