Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

Unintentionally, Elena finds herself listening to him.
A small part of her mind is still fighting him, but it is quickly losing.
Her eyes move, and stare straight into his. She can not pull away. Her mind is not hers.
Elena's face goes blank, not as if it's trying to hide something, but with complete unawareness.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Sabin knows her mind is his now. He serches it to see if it has any onformation he may need. He finds none. But it is his mind now. She fell into the trap.

"Elena," he speaks soflty. "Where is Jane? And Alec?"

He serches her mind and is now the voice insdie her head. He got one now all he needs is the others. He would bring down the volturi. If he had anything to say about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jane knows now that there is something wrong. Alec can feel it too. "Master he is a bad man," jane says. "He is going to hurt people. I think he has already."

"Jane all you can do is pretend to be on his side. Alec as well. I need to talk to my brothers."

"Yes Master," they both say.

"Be safe you two," Aro says to them.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

The small part in her mind is still rebelling, but most of it is under his control.
"Elena," he says. "Where is Jane? And Alec?"
The small part screams not to answer, and she doesn't. Not on her free will though.
A vision starts in her mind, showing him their location.

"Master he is a bad man," jane says. "He is going to hurt people. I think he has already."

"Jane all you can do is pretend to be on his side. Alec as well. I need to talk to my brothers."

"Yes Master," they both say.

"Be safe you two," Aro says to them.

The vision ends.
ImageImageImage
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Sabin is dissapointed in what he sees. "Thank you Elena," he whisperes. "You showed me the truth."

He sets her down in a chair. He exits her mind slowly then turns to find Jane and Alec. They were in trouble. They would pay for what they did.

He started down the hall where the vison had taken place. Jane and Alec were outside a door. They turned to see him. Both smiled the same smile. In a flash they were both on there knees. "You both are liars," he hissed at them. "You thought you could pretend to be with me."

Jane looked up at him. He was tearing at their brains with his mind. Or so it felt. "Sorry," she whispered.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

When Sabin leaves, Elena regains control of her mind.
"Oh no... What have I done?!?!" she cries furiously with herself.

"If only I was stronger..." She slumps down farther into her chair. "It's all my fault... it's all my fault... I should pay...." She dry sobs for a few moments, then composes herself.

"No," she whispers. "I won't let him take over."

Swiftly she exits the room, following his path. She sees him, with Alec and Jane positioned at his feet.
Anger swelled up in her, clouding her mind. She pounces at him.
ImageImageImage
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Alec was on the ground in pain. This was worse then anything jane could have done to him. He was ripping apart their brains. Alec forced his eyes open to look at him. He was smiling at them and their pain.

"Now are you two staying with me," he hissed again.

"Yes we are," Alec spoke for both of them. He knew Jane couldn't talk very well. He had gone through this once already. He knew what it was.

The pain slowly fadded away. Alec got to one knee and bowed his head in repect. He was going to keep lying and so was jane. They would just have to be careful.

Sabin turned and tossed elena out of the way. "Stay put little one."
Team Volturi- Sabin
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena hits the stone wall hard. She can not order her thoughts anymore.
Every thing is jumbled. The small part is ordering her to attack again.
But her body refuses to move.
ImageImageImage
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Alec watches Jane get up and move over to him. She is weak and can't move very fast. Sabin grabs her before she can fall. He picks her up and hold her. Her legs over one arm. Her head rests on his shoulder. She is a good actor, Alec thinks becasue he knows it is all fake.

"There there Jane," he whisperes in her ear. "You are alright."

"Sir don't hurt her," alec says. "Please don't."

Alec gets up to his feet. He is stronger then before. The first time Sabin did that he couldn't get up. This time was better.
Team Volturi- Sabin
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena finally finds enough strength to get herself to stand.
She watches from behind Sabin. She knows he will hurt her more if she attacks again.
But she searches desperately for a way out of this mess.
ImageImageImage
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

So I know someone mentioned PMing a mod a few pages back but nothing other than that has happened I assume. I'll give it another half hour. If no one has than I can do it.
------

Rose had slipped into the shadows once she heard the foreign footsteps. Sabin was finally here. The less people he knew about the less he could impact the Guard. It seemed he needed to know a persons to get inside their mind.

Now, he was invading other minds. She needed to talk to someone discreetly. How would she manage this?

She took a long route around the castle to a private suite just off the room Sabin, Jane, Alec and the others were now occupying. She locked the back door she had come through and did the same to the front door that led to the occupied room. She sat down and composed herself. As long as she acted natural there was no reason for Sabin to suspect anything. As far as the Volturi are concerned he was a new member.

Once she took her breath to speak out she heard crashes and she knew her family was being tortured. The time for formalities had ended. He didn't know she was there; she had the element of surprise and could initiate the first attack.

She opened the door normally and appeared behind her family. Elena was against the wall and Alec was in a ball on the floor. The sight makes the rage pulse through her like a stampede of wild animals. This kind of rage was beyond her power to control.

She uses her power to rip the door she just entered through form it's hinges. The behemoth oaken slab blindsides Sabin and throws him to the opposing wall as the door splinters into a thousand pieces. In the split second he was in the air she could've sworn he was smiling. Ready for a fight.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind