Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana smiled up at Celia
"No, it's alright, there's no need" she paused, "Oh, I'm only lying to myself, if you wouldn't mind, it would make me feel better"
Ana tried to turn her attention back to Rose, but her eyes still found their way back to the door.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose nodded at Ana's statement. She noticed that she was completely distracted as well. "We're not going to get anything done, in the way of practice. So let's practice our espionage and do some snooping."

With Ana's invisibility and Rose's years of honed stealth abilities they would probably get at least a little spy time before Jane found them out.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia jumped down from the rafters and flung her chain onto a peg on the wall. She turned to Ana and Rose and smiled.*
"Okay, I'll go with them. Are they in the Master's room? I haven't met the Masters yet so I don't know where that is exactly."
*Celia walked towards the door, wondering if she could just find them with her senses anyways.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana looked back to Rose.
"Yeah, come on then" she grinned.
"I've been thinking, what will happen to their wedding plans now?
After the change, because I though the master's didn't allow weddings between us. Now that they are beccoming us, what will happen?"
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia walked down the hall, following the human scents. She caught up with them before they reached the Master's chambers. She looked to the group.*
"I'm tagging along, if you don't mind."
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

"That's fine" Ana smiled.
wow,my mood is becoming so tempermental, She bagan to worry. What would happen if one day I just flipped, like the hulk She began to laugh. Her mood switching again.
"I was just asking Rose, what she thinks will come of the wedding, if the master's will not allow wedding between us, what will happen when Allegra and Alberto are one of us "
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane looked smiled at both of them. They were ready. In a small part Jane was sad to see that they wanted to change. She almost didn't want them to but then she did.

"Come with me," she said then started to walk off to a big door. She knocked three times and a voice said enter. She opened the door and led both of them in. Caius, Marcus, and Aro were sitting in the room. They had papers everywhere trying to figured out how to stop this without war. THey knew what was going on with the gaurd. "Masters they want to change."

"Yes Jane I know," it was Aro speaking. "And we will change them." Aro stood and went to jane. He hand on her shoulder then looked at Allegra and Alberto. "I leave you in Caius' and Marcus' hands." He looked back down at Jane. "Come with me."

He lead her out of the room and up stairs. He guided her up to her room and shut the door. Not like it would help but once you become use to it. She sat on the bed and he went to the chair in her room.

"Jane what is going on with you," he asked. "Tell me."

"Master," she was stuck. How did she explain this? She didn't know how but was going to try. "Sabin has a brother Dantes. Dantes and his power are amazing. He can take over people, hurt them, talk in their mind and more. He is in mine now. I'm scared. What if he takes me away from here?"

"Jane he won't," he sighed. "I won't allow it. No mater how great his power is we will see him dead." He stood and went to sit next to her. He pulled her in his lap and hugged her. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you. We will get Alec back." He kissed the top of her head. "Caius, Marcus, Sabin, and I will protect you."

She burried her face in his shoulder his hair hidding her face. The one last true comfort was Aro. He had always been there for her. "I'm scared," she mumbled.

"I know," he sighed. "I know."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana, Rose and Celia had folowed them to as close to the door as they dared to go.
Aro had left the room and had taken Jane aside.
None of them dared to follow and find out what they were saying, none of them particularly wanted to know.
Ana had watched as Santi had entered the room, following Jane, Allegra and Alberto.
He's curious about what happens Ana noted Oh, Gabriel, keep him safe. Keep him from temptation.
"Celia, if you wouldn't mind, could you see how it goes." Ana asked.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Stella heard voices coming from down the hall as she descended down the stairs.
Curious, she flitted down the corridor and came to an abrupt halt in front of the Masters' chamber, where Ana, Rose, and Celia were standing.
"What are you doing?" she hissed.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

"We were worried" Ana hissed back.
"Celia is going to see how it pans out, if anything happens, so if it does, we can try and stop it" Ana whispered.

Ana heard the door opening, she was suddenlyterrified, her mood switching rapidly again. She grabbed Celia and Rose's arms and turned invisible.
Strangely so did Rose and Celia.
Oh.My.God. she mentally screamed. Why are they invisible too?
Ana tried tokeep silent and still as Marcus peared out of the door.
Stella was around the corner, and Rose Ana and Celia were invisible so he saw no-one.
Marcus slipped back inside and closed the door.
Ana let go of Celia and Rose and instantly they became visible again. But Ana could not. She was too shook up to gain control of herself.
Calm, Calm, breathe, breathe she told herself.
calm, calm down
Slowly Ana began to return visible, her breathing steadied and she let her power down.