Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Post by Lacuna Scion »

As Rose hugged Sabin and made him promise not to do anything stupid, she heard that fateful noise. The crunch of teeth on flesh. She pulled back from Sabin but didn't let go of his shoulders. Her face was only a foot away from his; her eyes were wide and her mouth hanging open. She registered vaguely that she was mumbling, "Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness."

For a moment she was dumbstruck and didn't know what to do. Sabin looked shocked until he realized that it was the sound within the castle that had triggered her response.

"I... I... I have to go... I don't know... I have to go check on them. I..." her voice trailed of and she realized she was babbling as she tried to get up.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Having removed the vampires from the Masters' chambers, Celia could feel the outbreak of franticness throughout the castle. She went back and stood by the door to make sure nobody got back in. She didn't want any vampires losing their control and making a mess of things.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

A wave of blood hit her, strong.
RUN the only thought that Ana held . RUN
She left the coridoor and ran away from that room.
The scent seemed to follow her, wherever she turned.
don't breath, just run
Ana ran out of the door, rounding the corner, she nearly ran into Santi.
"Oh, thank goodness," she hugged him. Thank you Gabriel
"Can we go somewhere, please, away from the blood.
Away from this place. Just, into the city maybe.
No, wait, I have the perfect place. I've only been there once, but it was so beautiful, please, follow me."
Ana gripped Santi's hand and began to drag him off, away from the castle and towards the river.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santiago shook Ana off.
The scent was unbearable.
He ran into the castle, his teeth out.
He needed to...he wanted...
He didn't care.
He ran through the halls
Trying to find the Master's chamber. If he had time to suck the blood...
And then Ana was in his head.
I love you. I love you. Those words rang in his head. If for anything, do it for Ana. If he hurt Allegra, he would be thrown out of the castle. So would Ana.
Anastasia, his beautiful Anastasia.
Santiago put his hand out. "Ana, I have control." He grabbed her hand and they headed out.
I hope others come, Santiago thought. At least then I won't feel so weak.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana grabbed his hand tightly.
"Come on, quickly"
she pulled him quickly towards the river.
Once they were out of way of the scent Ana stopped tugging as hard, they just walked together, hand in hand.
They came to the river bank.
"We just need to follow the river south for afew miles, until we come to a lake"
they began to run.
Within minutes they had reached the quiet secluded lake.
"Come on," Ana smiled and she began to drag Santi into the water. "Don't look at me like that, it's the only way to reach the island"
They swam out towards the little island.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I fell and I don't remember the rest. Ahh....a numbness was searing through me. I didn't like the feel of it. It was tickling my feet now the pain was. AHHH! STOP!PLEASE! It was getting too hot. Too hot. No please..STOP! AHH! The pain was everywhere now...I couldn't stop it. I was surronded. Like in those caper movies where the criminal is surronded on all sides, and has nowhere to go. Where was Albie? Where was he? I needed him! AHHHHHHHHHH! I screamed. I had to. It hurt too much. I wanted to die. Dying was better than the pain through my body. So much better. Heaven would be much nicer. Hell would be nicer too. It hurt so bad. I wanted to die so much. Please just kill me someone. Please! I didn't care who it was. Ana, Santi, hell even that new girl Stella. AHH! I screamed again. I wanted to die but I couldn't. I had to stay alive for Alberto. And Rose. And Matilda. I had to. The pain was worse now. It felt like my body was tossed in a gigantic fireplace, and they put gasoline in it. I screamed again. Third time's a charm.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia stood at the door, thanking God none of them had come back. She wasn't sure she'd be able to keep them away. Sure, she had trained, but would she have been able to fight off multiple blood-thirsty vampires? Celia shook the thought away and wondered where Afton had gone. And where they were going later..... Then she heard Allegra screaming from one of the rooms behind her. The deed was done. She was going through the change now. She was half turned around and had a sad expression on her face. Celia didn't know the pain Allegra was in. She had been unconscious when she was changed and didn't remember it at all..... Most of Celia's memories had come back, but some were still a mystery.....*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Pain. Agony. All from one small bite that Derek had given her. Pain from her heart that couldn't choose between two vampires. Pain, knowing that she tore at Derek's heart when she refused him. Pain, knowing that her choice had made him angry. There was nothing she could do. She had chosen and he had came after her when she ran in sadness, not wanting to face him. Derek had known Elena loved his brother more, but still he had hoped that she would choose him. But Elena couldn't blame him for wanting to kill her. She deserved it. She was a terrible person to want both men.
And now she was paying for it, with pain that seemed to never be able to end. Fire. Everywhere.

Some part of Elena knew it was only a vision. A memory, but that didn't make the pain less. She stumbled down the hall way. Not even noticing Celia who was standing in front of a door. Elena was dry sobbing, still stuck in the memory. She crumpled to the ground with the pain in her head. The pain in her heart.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane heard the flesh rip. She hugged Aro harder to make her self stay put. He let her knowing what was going on. Screams filled the air shortly from both. Jane hated this part of the changed. At least they didn't have to heal anything. That would have made the change worse.

Jane I need to talk to you, a voice called in her head. It is Sabin.

She relaxed when she knew who it was. It wasn't Dantes and that had to be the best thing. She looked up at Aro and he let her go. She left her room without another word.

Sabin was in the garden when she found him. She went to him and hugged him. He gave a feeble hug back. "Jane I'm not sure how to tell you this," he sighed. "Alec is with Dantes."

She looked at him with wide eyes. They were empty on the inside. Everything was crashing around her and she hated it. Hate quickly replaced fear of Dantes. But there was that numb feeling on the inside. The feeling of no hope. She had just lost her brother to the man who she hated and feared. He must have saved himself. He had to. That was all she could think of.

Someone calling her name was bring her out of the lost world she was in. It was Sabin. He was shaking her too.

"Jane say something," he said.

"He has my brother," she looked at him with those empty eyes. "I'll kill him for this."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Alberto's POV
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I shut my eyes and went into the trance I've been told about so many times by my dear Allegra. Allegra..Allegra..I called her name out, ringing in my mind, but she wasn't there. No.No.NO. I needed her here. I needed to know she was ok. I didn't like this. At all. Where was my Allie? Was she in pain! Ughh.OOOOOOWWW! A sharp pain brutally burned throughout my body now. I felt like I was being torched alive. Like chicken on a grill. OUCH! I shut my eyes tighter, making the blackness more visible as the pain cut through again and again. I wanted it to stop so I could get up and see my Allie. OUCH! I shut my lips because I wasn't going to scream. I didn't want anyone to hear me scream, especially my dear Allegra. My beautiful bride. We were going to get married one way or another. I didn't care who stopped us. AHHH! I finally succumbed and screamed. Please don't let that be heard.