Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Stella gazed at Allegra with curiousity. Her mouth was watering with the venom, but she ignored it. She wouldn't do anything to harm the human if it would upset the other Volturi members.

"Who is she, and what is she doing here?" Stella asked, her eyes still fixed on Allegra's retreating figure.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santiago dropped his sword.
He noticed Stella walking towards Allegra.
He stood in front of Stella.
"Whoa there Chief. She's one of us." Santiago said. He was hoping someone would help him restrain.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Stella doesn't do anything to resist Santiago. She merely stands there looking childishly exasperated.
"I wasn't going to do anything," she explained, rolling her eyes. "I was just...curious..."
Stella stands on her tip-toes peeking over Santiago's shoulder.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane ropped down from the rafters. She dropped in front of Santiago. "I prefer if you didn't look at my freinds that way," jane smiled. "She is one of us. Or rather will be soon."

"Allegra come with me," Jane took her by the arm and took her out of the room. Alberto followed.

Jane took her to the Master's area. "Allegra are you sure you want to change now," she asked. "I'll change you or Marcus will. But we may need you and I don't know how far off the battle is."

She looked at Alberto. "Alberto are you ready," she asked.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Santiago backed off towards Allegra and Jane, not leaving his eyes off Stella.
"Jane, are you sure about this?" Santiago said.
"What if she can't control herself? Or you can't?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------
This is out of character, but it's about us!
I didn't write it.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5052178/1/
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane turned back to face santiago. "Santiago I don't know what I'm able to do," she sighed. "That is why I think the masters should do it."

Jane turned to face the room. Everyone is training. "SAntiago in truth I don't know what to do anymore," she looked up at him. "I don't know who I'm fighting for anymore. My mind isn't my own. I'm so confsued now."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra heard her name called and ran back with an evil glint in her smile. Never before had this side of her peeked.
"Jane, I've lived here for a while now, I think..it's time."
Allegra gazed lovingly at Alberto, urging her fiancee' to answer.
"Jane, if my Allegra is ready, well then, I am ready too."
He took her hand and she nestled, burrowed into his chest looking up at Alberto.
"Jane, it's time. With a little training, I can do this."
Allegra looked over at Stella and smiled at her. This was going to be one wild ride.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose watched as Jane led Allegra and Alberto from the room. She was glad one of the Master's decided to change her. Rose probably would've killed her. And she liked Allegra - she kind of wanted her to survive it all. She prepared herself for the long days to come. She knew she wouldn't be able to leave Allegra or Alberto's sides as they writhed in pain for the next three days.

Ana went invisible again and Rose was left blind. She could hear the air moving around her but she wasn't quick enough. She felt a solid mass make contact with her just before Rose could hear her. Ana knocked her on her back; Rose continued to roll back as she pushed Ana off her with her feet. Rose managed to launch her against the opposing wall and get upright once again. "That invisibility is tricky stuff. It really helps with the other senses, huh?"

While Ana regrouped, Rose looked over to Jane - who had just finished speaking to Santiago. "Are you all set?" she asked quietly, "Let me know if you need another set of hands."
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Santiago hoped Jane was okay with Alberto and Allegra.
He followed them.
Santiago couldn't wait to meet the masters.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia's smile from the rain faded as she heard Jane and Allegra's conversation. Was there anyone in the castle that could handle changing the two humans? She was sure someone would try. But could anybody succeed? Celia wasn't sure. But oddly, she felt like she would have no problem with it.....She still hadn't had a drop of blood in her vampire lifetime......No. She dropped the thought from her mind and started swinging her chain around, wrapping it around random things and the rafters, swinging herself around.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~