Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Post by Janos »

I laughed at her. "I highly doubt he could do that," I was laughing harder now.

I sat up. I doubt he could do that. I really did. "Yes bad news," I sighed. "Alec is under his control. He seemed happy."

I looked down at my feet. I hope I was wrong.
Team Volturi- Sabin
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae was standing in the Masters' chambers. Jane was in one room with Aro. Allegra and Alberto were in another with Caius and Marcus. Rose had left and Stella had appeared. Celia really needed to stop zoning out so much. She didn't sense anything wrong yet; Santi was standing there, not going crazy or anything. Maybe the changing hadn't started yet. No blood could be smelt. That was good for now. She turned to Ana.*
"Things seem to be going good," she said, smiling.
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton approached Celia, now its his chance to talk to her since everyone is always talking to her and he doesn't have a chance to.
Celia was just about the face Ana. "Celia, Ana, what are you two doing to in the Master's chamber? Snooping around for what is happening?" He just felt so lonely since he hasn't talked with anyone lately.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"Afton, we wern't 'snooping' just......inquiring......as to how the transformation was going" Ana whisperd, "and keep your voice down, we don't want to be discovered.....not that we're snooping
Marcus came out before, but he didn't see us, Stella was round the corner and....and I turned us 3 invisible, I don't know how, but I managed to bend the light around us all....but then I couldn't re-appear, i was to flustered......but i'm fine now.
I think the extension of my powers had something to do with my emotion, when Marcus opened the door, I was suddenly terrified, not just shocked, but terrified it was really scary." Ana whispered in Aftons direction.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton whispered, "Ana, I felt somethings are not right around here, starting with Stella, why are do people somehow try to avoid her, she's not that harmful, she's new, she just need some adjustments, just try opening up to her. Second, when will the invisible aura wear off because I need to go to the bathroom pronto...."
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae had spaced out again. That really needed to stop. She looked around and Afton was standing with them. When did he get there?*
"Oh, hey, Afton," she whispered.
ImageImage
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Wish Granted, Celia finally talked to Afton, "Celia, are you available this afternoon?"Afton said in encouragement
"I'm bored and got nothing to do but wait for something happening in the castle, so are you in" He smiled waiting to the respond of an old friend.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena exited out of the training room, after practicing her fighting. The action helped a little with her visions, so at least she could focus on the present. She started out walking leisurely, not sure exactly where she wanted to go. Then another vision hit her. It was recent. Sabin had let down his walls when Dantes was talking to him, Elena saw everything. A conscious part of her tried to get out of the vision. It was terrible. But for some reason the vision was holding on, determined to show Elena the whole thing.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose grimaced. Alec was gone. "Wow," she said quietly, "I guess I can't say as I'm really surprised. Not that I doubt Alec's integrity or intentions but if I were alone and being tortured constantly I think I might cave too."

She realized her eyes were out of focus as she stared into the garden imagining the sight of an evil Alec. "I guess all we can hope is that he gave in to Dante to save his own mind. Unfortunately he hasn't been around for much of the battle plans.

"The only information he could give Dante is," she began ticking off on her unoccupied hand, "our personal strengths and weaknesses - including our powers, our numbers, the entire blueprint of the castle and the exact whereabouts of the Masters."

She offered a sad smile, "We're still in this." Rose was quiet for a moment, "However I do want you to do me a favor." She moved in closer and gave Sabin a meek hug - not entirely sure how he'd react, "I saw you earlier and I didn't come down here for a reason." She spoke quietly to the garden just beyond his back, "Don't get yourself killed on my account. Or I'll bring you back just to kill you myself."
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae's eyes bugged out. Could vampire's eyes do that? Her mouth had dropped a little and she pulled it back and cleared her throat.*
"Umm.....Yeah, sure. What did you have in mind exactly?" she said somewhat sheepishly.
ImageImage