Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Re: Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton in surprise "Trust me you are going to love it"
He smiled, "And yeah, if fragile humans can go out and take a break, so can vampires and don't worry, there are no humans in that place. I just love to give surprises to people" He grinned with joy.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

For the love of all that is holy! Okay, sorry guys I guess I'm just too dysfunctional to work the PM app right now. All my attempts are lodged in my Outbox.

Would someone please PM Nena for a new thread?
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Consider it done
___________________________________________________________________________________

Santiago couldn't bear to watch Allegra and Alberto getting changed.
He left and caught up with Afton and Celia Rae.
"Hey guys." He said. "What are you doing?"
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

"We are going out" Afton said with life
He whispered to Santiago "She doesn't know where are we going"
"Got nothing to do today? eh?"
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia smiled wide at Afton. She loved surprises.*
"Okay. Sounds great."
*She still had that smile on her face when Santi walked over.*
"Hi, Santi."
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

"Can I come?"
Santiago asked.
"If Allegra and Alberto are getting changed today, the Masters will be busy. Besides, I need to get away from the scent." Santiago stated, grinning.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton never felt this good. He haven't felt this good for a hundred years. It seems that he is happy from the despair trapped in him for decades. He felt a little tickle in his chest. Smile drew in his face, his friends never saw him so happy in is life. This outing might change his life. Santiago broke his moment, "Can I come?". Afton sighed, "I don't mean to be rude but I just wanted this with Celia, maybe next time, I was also planning to go to a club."
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra was ready. But she wanted one thing before Marcus could go ahead and....well she knew the rest.
"Master, may I do one thing before you begin?" He nodded in approval. Allegra smiled turned around and took Alberto's hands, she whispered in his ear.
"I''ll always love you. If anything happens..please remember I love you." She then grabbed him and kissed him again with more force. She wanted her last human memory to be in his arms. She let go unwillingly and turned to face a dumbstruck Marcus.
"You two have a very powerful connection. Well dear Allegra, I wish you luck."
And then his teeth sank into her throat.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia eyes bugged out again when Santi had asked to tag along, but they fell back into place when Afton said no. He delt with it well and it made Celia smile that she wasn't going to have to deal with it herself. Then, she smelt the blood.*
"Get out. Any vampire who is in here needs to leave now. Santi, go!"
*She pushed them all out before they could feel the effects. At least she had kept her promise to Ana and gotten Santi out in time.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena had finally made the vision of Sabin and Dantes end. She took a few deep breaths, calming herself, and then slumped against a wall. The vision was infused with Dantes' power, she could feel his minds strength, and truthfully, it frightened her.

Then somewhere in the castle, in the Masters' chamber, Elena heard the sound of razor sharp teeth cutting through flesh. She realized what it meant in less then a second. Allegra was being turned, and so was her mate. Another vision started pulling into focus. The memory of herself being changed. It brought back the pain, the loneliness. Most vampires only had to go through the pain of being changed once, but Elena went through it several times in her memory.

She fought back a scream. She needed to get out of the castle. Somewhere she could get some fresh air.
Elena started running down the halls, not really registering where she was going.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey