Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra stood there awaiting a reply. She closed her eyes for a moment, refusing to cry in front of the masters. She then noticed the bits of Guards in the room. Renata and Nora sat quietly. She acknowledged them and gave them an apologizing look.
Aro spoke finally.
"Allegra..this is...a very big..offer. We will ponder this. Please see us by tonight. We will have our final decision for you my dear."
Allegra quietly sighed, nodded in an understanding manner, turned around and walked off.
This is where the tears began.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose and Matilda had left her studio since Allegra had run out. They were heading to the main living quarters when Allegra passed them again. In tears.

Wow, Rose thought, she gets upset alot. I wonder what's bothering her. They watched her run blindly down the passageway and continued on.

Rose entered the main living room where she summoned the bean-bag-of-awesomeness and opened a book she had been working on reading. She was having trouble with it; it was in Greek. Her last trip for the Volturi had sent her to Greece where she began to slowly pick up the language. However she wasn't there long enough to become fluent.

It wasn't necessary at all, but Rose loved languages and after being around so long she began to run out of books in her native tongue. And she loved to read, as an aside - translations rarely did their originals justice.

She picked up other languages without too much trouble, but Greek was giving her a hard time. Maybe it was the mounting tension in the house. She didn't like that things of this nature could take away from her concentration; she should be able to summon all of it whenever she saw fit.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra walked in the hallways tearfully and was ashamed when she passed by Rose and Matilda. She didn't want them to see her so upset and shaken. She sat down and looked out the small but breezy window. The sky was darkening..choices were being made..and decisions...decided. She sat silently waiting for the night to creep in with her future.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena was in her room. After last nights feeding, she had gone to think things over.
Living with the Volturi made her head spin. Just a week ago, she had asked for action.
Now there was a single vampire, who was fighting the Volturi, inside their very heads.
She hated the feeling of being vulnerable.
Elena was interrupted a few times from her pondering by visions. The most recent was of Allegra.
She was upset about her future. Too bad I can't help... I can only see the past, thought Elena.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

Chelsea departed from the garden to return to her room. As she walks in she sees George sitting in one of the chairs in the room. Chelsea sees Afton pacing back and forth who stops briefly to acknowledge her presence. Upon seeing that everything is as well as possible here she decides to go back to guard Aro with Nora and Renata. Before she gets there she realizes that she should feed. Unsure whether there is anything left for feeding she goes to the room to see.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Alec was on his knees now. Sabin had been tearing at his mind to find any lies. Of course he didn't find any. Alec didn't have any lies to tell. That was Jane's job. If he got to her she would be a gonner. They all would.

Sabin soon became very still. He didn't move. Alec was able to look up at his face. Jane was beind him with her hand on the back of his neck. He couldn't move. Or he wouldn't.

"Sabin stop," she said. "Stop tearing at our minds. If you keep this up you will have nothing but hollow shells."

She let go and came to stand by her brother. She helped him up and then hugged him. He shelided her from what ever Sabin would do. He didn't want to take any chances.

"You are both on my side of things I can see," Sabin smiled his wicked smile. A shiver ran down Alec's spine. He hated that smile. "After tearing at Alec's mind I found that no one was going to betray me. You two are safe."
Team Volturi- Sabin
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena decided to take a walk outside. Putting on her cloak she heads out of her room.
As she is walking, she sees from Alec's view of what is happening to him and Jane.
I wonder if it ever occurred to Janos that if he ever was wondering if someone was rebelling against him, I would be able to see it, making my mind a tool for him. she thinks, but then she suddenly pushes the thought out of her head in case he would figure it out. She already experienced the feeling of losing her mind, and wasn't really willing to lose it again.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane gave sabin a samll bow. She smiled at him then left the room. She was headed to the tower.

She was almost outside the walls when Sabin stopped in front of her. He had to be following her now. He came and stood beside her. He pushed the her hair behind her ear. She closed her eyes for a moment then opened them. He pulled her hood over her head. He didn't cover her eyes.

"Jane where are you going," he asked. His voice was soft and smooth.
"To see a old friend," she answered in her sickly sweet child voice.
"mind if I come," he smiled. "I need to get out."

That killed her plan to go see rose tonight. She would have to do it another time. After a few seconds. "No I would like you to come along," she said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT----------------------------------------------------------------------

They walked along the city line for a while. Jane talking about what had happened. She told him of her favorite time of day. Sunrise. She told him how she missed her papi even when no one knew. He would just smile and nod.

"And there was this one time," she laughed. "Alec fell into a trench while useing his power. I started to laugh and so did Heidi. Aro even gave a small one."

"Jane can I tell you something," he turned to face away from here.

"I guess."

"Jane I want you to know that I didn't kill you father in cold blood," he said. "He was one of my good friends. I miss him." Sabin had a heart. that came as a shock to Jane.

The kept walking. Jane asked for more on her father.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Adriana sat down again, looking hopeless.
She was going to lost forever.. She had heard of others of her kind being here, but she had no idea where they were.
She looked around, thinking maybe one of them was around, but there was no one there.
Just a bunch of humans wandering around the city.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose had delved through an additional fifty pages when she realized the sun was coming up. She thought it would be a good idea to visit the tower at least once per day. To check in. Maybe Jane would be there, maybe there would be some sign of her.

They had met there for the first time at dawn, it made sense to keep it fairly regular. She didn't want to appear anxious or rushed. She simply sighed at the window carved deep into the stone wall and finished her chapter.

When she'd finished she replaced the text on the shelf and began to mosey about the castle. She wouldn't take a direct route. She wanted it to look like she was simply wandering; she wasn't going anywhere intentionally.

At this point, it was all about appearances.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind