Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Stella stood still as a statue listening to the conversations going on around her. They were going to attempt to transform this human girl and her mate? She chuckeled out loud. Possible, but certainly not proboble. Allegra smelled...simply wonderful...

"Wish the masters luck from me, Jane,"she murmured, though she knew Jane could hear.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton went out of his room from boredom and watched what his friends are doing, she spotted Stella near the stairs. "Wish the masters luck from me, Jane," I could hear her from above. He just walked towards the stairs, "Hey Stella, is something wrong? Anything that's bothering you?"
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

Chelsea wanders to the kitchen with George. Curious to see the others but she has yet to see anyone.
They reach the kitchen and she grabs George a glass of pickle juice.
"Can I have some nutella on bread?"
She grabs the nutella, bread and a knife to spread it over.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Stella turns at the sound of her name.
"Oh, hey there, Afton. It's nothing; I just heard that one of the Masters is going to be transforming the human...or going to try, rather. Not that I doubt any one of their self control, it's just you know how difficult that would be...
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana twisted out of Rose's grip.
"Yeah, this invisability is useful stuff" she smiled, though no-one could see it.
She gripped the little dagger tighter and jumped onto Rose's back, she appeared so that rose could see her.
Ana dippeed her head down and rested her glistening teeth on Rose's neck, she held the little dagger to rose's gut.
"Move and i'll slice you" she giggled.

Out of the corner of her vision Ana watched as Santiago followed Jane, Allegra and Alberto towards the master's keep.
Don't let him watch, please.
I don't know how well he can control his thirst, please, if he attacked then Jane and the master's would surely retalliate,
Gabriel, please keep him safe.

Ana jumped from Rose's backand smiled at her.
"That was very good, seen as you were dependant upon only your ears."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(( I was wondering, with the forum http://thevolturi.friendhood.net/
do we jsut do somethingcompletely different over there to what is going on here? or are they corrispondant to each other?))
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton looked back
"Well, I hope they don't mess up, we don't want thing to get really nasty around here when it involves humans, you know how vampires react when they see, or smell human blood." He admited, "I wish them luck too." Afton smiled, and watching the people. Busy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, Never saw the thread,
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra was on a high. She felt...oddly in control of herself. She finally will become what she wanted all along. And have her Alberto alongside her. Forever. She held tight onto his hand, kissing him again because well..she just wanted to. He smiled and whispered.
"Allie, we can do this. As long as I have you...." He trailed off with a grin and holding her tight. Allegra sighed and nodded. She thought about the previous events. And that Stella girl...she didn't like the look of her. Something was unusually odd about her. No doubt she was already planning to rip out Allegra's throat and drink her like a glass of water. She saw a thirsty glint in Stella's eyes. But Allegra saw something more.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose laughed as Ana hopped off her, "You're right - excellent practice."

Rose tried to focus on practicing but kept finding herself glancing at the door - as if something important were there. Later she realized she was about to chew her bottom lip off her face. She didn't know why she was so keyed up. Hadn't she witnessed dozens - maybe even hundreds - of transformations in her life? Not really any with her time in the Volturi, but plenty before that.

She knew it was because she actually cared for Allegra and Alberto. All those recruits - the newly drafted - she never knew them and they were killed usually before she ever got to speak to them - so it made no difference. She didn't doubt Jane or Marcus's control; she just knew what was in store for the couple.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana watched as Rose's eyes kept flickering back to the door.
Ana's kept doing the same.
She hoped that Santi would be allright, that the smell of fresh blood would not tempt him
Oh, I wish I had better faith in him, I truly do.
but I bearly know him. I don't know anything about him.
How stupid, I don't know anything about the man that I am in love with.

"Are you all right? we can stop if you want" Ana supplied.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae was sitting up in the rafters, her chain still in hand. She looked down at Ana and Rose. They were both anxious and continuously looking at the door.*
"If you guys are worried, I highly doubt there's anything to worry about. If you want, I'll go down and make sure to stop anything bad before it happens. Would that make you less worried?"
*Celia had been sounding stupider and stupider the more she talked lately.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~