Rate the quote IV

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Rate the quote IV

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

"Opal kisses Hai, who loves Nicias, who loves Oliza, who marries Betia, who is raped by Velyo, who tries to kiss Oliza, and later leers at Hai, who goes back to Nicias, who hooked up with Lillian, who maybe has a thing with Darien, who fooled around with Kel, who marries Sebastion, who kissed Danica, who marries Zane, who was in love with Adelina, who possibly had a thing with someone in Obsidian, which gets back to Vere, who was in love with Anjay, who slept with Darien, who kinda hit on Nicias, who sleeps with Hai, who was engaged to Vere, who was engaged to Oliza, who was kissed by Urban, who had love orgies in the nest with everyone and their mom, including Marus (who courted Oliza) and Rosalind, who's married to Salem, who flirts with Sive, who's betrothed to Prentice, who has never known the touch of a man or woman in his life."

discussion on how the immortal shape shifters keep changing lovers. from http://www.nyeusigrube.com/
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*blinkblink*
Wow. That's about all I can say. :lol:
9/10.

If you find yourself trapped in the middle of the woods without electricity, running water, or a car you would likely describe that situation as a “nightmare” or “a worse case scenario like after plane crash or something.” White people refer to it as “camping.”
-Stuff White People Like
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

So I went home last night and asked my mom what my culture was and she pointed to the globe and said, "You're from Earth." (Spinner...Degrassi: TNG)
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

8, it;s a good quote even though I don't like degrassi.
'What is with reality shows? They're becoming more & more realistic, it's like they're sucking the reality out of life.'
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

5/10
Reality shows are the opposite of real.

Today I got in trouble. My mum said for punishment I had to take my little cousin to see Toy Story 1&2 in 3-D. Best punishment ever. MLIA

(Almost trufax for me! But I wasn't in trouble, and it was my little brother.)
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

10 (I saw that the other night. So awesome)

Rex: How do you spell FBI? [Toy Story 2]
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'this isn't flying, it's falling with style'
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

"We‘re the only country on earth stitched together by words and, most important, their dangerous progeny, ideas. And those ideas have had weight. They have had force, not just for us in our eternal dealings, but for the rest of the world." - Ken Burns
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

9. deep.
'i swear to drunk i'm not god.'
blasphemous_contessa

'It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop at the bottom"