Rate the quote IV

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Rate the quote IV

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

9/10 Poor Trix Rabbit dude.

Mr Krabs: I'll go this way, Spongebob, you lead them that way.
Spongebob: I can lead?!? I've been waiting for this for so long! Now I can use my leader hat! And my lederhosen!
Squidward: *covers eyes with hands* Urgh.
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

8/10

Dean: (reading from trophy) 1995.
Sam: No way. That's my Division Championship soccer trophy. I can't believe he kept this.
Dean: Probably the closest you ever got to being a boy.
(Supernatural episode: Bad Day at Black Rock)
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

7/10.

PHOEBE:
If you want to receive e-mails about my upcoming shows, then please give me money so I can buy a computer.

(I don't think there's anyone on this board who wouldn't recognize the source of this quote! :D )
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

7, I didn't know the source until I asked my mum. I never watched friends.

"thank you for the scars the guilt and the pain and every tear I've never cried" -You Eclipsed By Me by Atreyu
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Starless*Eyes
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

8/10 because even though I haven't heard that song I like Atreyu

"She went down to her little boat and she, broke the chains and began to float away. And as the blood froze in her veins she said,
"Well then that explains a thing or two." 'Cause I know I'm the cursed one, I know I'm meant to die. Everyone else can watch as their dreams untie. So why can't I?"
-'Shalott' by Emilie Autumn
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

10, beautiful

"Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you." -Google when you search for Chuck Norris and click "I'm Feeling Lucky"
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

10 Love it.

(Two of A Kind)

Mary-Kate: Hey, dad, who invented Halloween?
Kevin: Probably a dentist.
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
Starless*Eyes

Post by Starless*Eyes »

ahahaha 9/10

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
- Mark Twain
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls, but only that we had loved them, and that they hadn't heard us calling, still do not hear us, up here in the tree house with our thinning hair and soft bellies, calling them out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time, alone in suicide, which is deeper than death, and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.
(The Virgin Suicides)
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
Starless*Eyes

Post by Starless*Eyes »

8/10 that's terribly sad.

"No Sid, don't you blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative!"
- Billy Loomis from Scream
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.