Rate the quote IV

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Rate the quote IV

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

100000000000000000000000000000000000/10
I declare you to be my new best MLIA buddy. :D

Today, I started choking on a Life Saver. Instead of being scared I just started laughing at the irony. MLIA

(I'm actually thinking one of my friends posted that, because we had Lifesavers in English yesterday and one of them started chooking on one after I entioned how ironic it would be if you died choking on a Lifesaver)
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

I gladly accept. 9.

This week was spirit week at my school. For junior spirit day, half our grade dressed in all red, the other half in all black. We then played a giant game of checkers throughout the day by leapfrogging over each other in the hallways. MLIA.

(^I so wish I went to that school. LOL.)
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

'two words: Chinese Democracy.both an epic fail and an epic success at the same time. see i told you the mans a genius.' my actual opinion on the album.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

Today, during the 6 o'clock morning news, one of the reporters cheerily said to sit back, eat a banana, and a bowl of Special K. Not only had I just finished a bowl of Special K, but I was in the act of peeling a banana. I am now very suspicious of my local news team. MLIA.
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

10 (esp. since i just read that this morning)

Today I got a mass email from my history teacher informing us all that our night class was cancelled because shed broken her ankle earlier in the day. Since I knew there was going to be a substitute, I decided it would be the perfect night to skip class to go to the premier night of the Toy Story double feature. When I got to the theater I heard a woman behind me telling someone a story about how shed cancelled her class and tricked all her students so she could go see toy story. I turned around...it was my teacher. Neither of her legs were broken. We ended up sitting together and sharing popcorn. MLIA
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

"It is worth noting that I also have a lot of pictures of people who haven't been murdered.......yet."
- A Softer World
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

10, love it

"Today, as I was walking to my bus after school, a guy was walking with his girlfriend in front of me. He was being sweet and looking into her eyes until he ran right into a no parking sign. Then as they kept walking and she laughed at him, he got mad and looked at her again, angry. He ran into the next sign too. MLIA" -mylifeisaverage.com
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

10 lol

"Oh, you shall be smoten! Smitten? Hmm, probably that, too..." - Bri
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

8/10
I'm pretty sure its smoten, but I can go look it up.

Today, my dog would not stop whimpering and barking when my grandpa came over to my house. Attempting to get him to be quiet, I said "shush boy". My 76 year old grandpa chimed in with "shut your lips, do the helen keller, and talk with your hips.... Or whatever it is that she does." Thank you MTV for not only corrupting the youth, but re-corrupting the elderly. MLIA

:lol:
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

Today my boyfriend and I were chatting on AIM while he was watching a football game. I discovered that the radio I was listening to the game on was about three plays ahead of his TV. I then spent the next 3 hours convincing him that I can see the future by predicting plays and touchdowns. MLIA.