Rate the quote IV

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Rate the quote IV

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

10/10 :lol:

If we start a New Moon trend...

"What happened with Jasper was nothing, Edward!" -Bella.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm so glad they stuck that in there. I was the only one laughing in my theater. But oh well.
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

8/10 can't wait to see the movie

"Over and over again, light with a sharpened edge cut through the black empty space we call sky. Beginning the cycle that stays.
And I know in my heart we all die. Like the day and the night, like the sun in the sky. All this I'm giving up."
- 'Light With A Sharpened Edge' by: The Used
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

Cassie: Oh, come on, Marco. It's an opportunity to try out a new morph!
Jake: Yeah. Instead of being home doing math homework, you get to turn into a wolf. Are you going to tell me you'd rather be doing equations?
Marco: Let's see. Math? Or becoming a wolf and going off to find aliens? Maybe I should ask the school counselor what she
thinks. It's such a common problem. I'm sure she'd have some good advice.

[animorphs]
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
Starless*Eyes
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

7/10

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers

(I agree 100% with the quote)
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

8.5/10
But there will be doggies in Heaven!

"You think this is hard? Try being waterboarded, that's hard."
-Coach Whatsherface from Glee, talking to her cheerleaders.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

'So what happens when you take those pills?'
'If Jack takes the blue pill he wakes up at home in bed & believes whatever he wants but if Jack takes the red pill, he stays in wonderland and sees how deep the rabbit hole goes.'
Howard "Buckshot" Holmes & Kreese Kreely from Madworld
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

"I will buy you a puppy, and you will love it. And then I will kill that puppy."
~Sue Sylvester, GLEE
((Not the exact words))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

2. (Puppies are too adorable to be killed even if its a joke. And I don't watch Glee so if it was said in some context, I didn't get it)

Wise men say, "Forgiveness is Divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

8/10.

"But some of us awake in the night with strange phantasms of enchanted hills and gardens, of fountains that sing in the sun, of golden cliffs overhanging murmuring seas, of plains that stretch down to sleeping cities of bronze and stone, and of shadowy companies of heroes that ride caparisoned white horses along the edges of thick forests; and then we know that we have looked back through the ivory gates into that world of wonder which was ours before we were wise and unhappy."

H.P. Lovecraft
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"Unknown.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.