Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by DarkMuse »

I haven't been reading fanfics in a while since I have real life crap going on taking up my time so I apologize if this was brought up before.

**THE RED LINE SPOILERS** (as if everyone hasn't already read this...lol)

I was watching a show on HBO last night and the premise for it sounds quite similar to The Red Line. It's called Hung. It's about this guy whose wife divorces him, and although his kids go to live with him at first, they go back to living with their mother when Dude's house burns down. He can't afford a new place, so he lives in a tent outside the burnt down house. In order to make money and get his kids back, a lady friend of his becomes his "pimp" and helps him in becoming a man wh0re. He has to go to these women's houses/hotel rooms and be whatever they want him to be. And this was all that happened in the first episode. I'm gonna keep watching it to see if he meets a therapist type lady. Lol.

**END SPOILERS**

I really need to get back to reading. I'm going through withdrawals. Ahh. I still have a whole big list of them to read. I just added "The List" to my list. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Amanda Beth wrote:LAF Chapter 19 has been posted.

I may not update until after the holiday weekend... yay for three day weekends!
Amanda Beth, I finally had a chance to start Life After Forks last night. I got to Ch. 8 before my eyes started blurring and had to go to sleep. It is really good!!! Keep up the great work ~ I can't wait to see where you take the story!
GenevieveCullen wrote:FYI, Chapter 27 of Creature of Habit is up.

Grrr.... I really want to read The Ex-Factor, Life After Forks, and Perfect Forever but I've sworn to myself not to start any more unfinished fics. Will someone let me know when these are finished? Thanks in advance =)

Jen, I haven't started Perfect Forever yet, but I will tell you that The Ex-Factor will take you a while to read--she packs sooo much detail into each chapter.

Kristener, I think you'll enjoy The List! That's all I'm sayin'.....

And for anyone else who is caught up with The List, when I saw this... I was reminded of the last few chapters....... :twisted:

Have a good Thursday! 8-)

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Thanks guys... I would say there are at least 3 chapters left and that's if I get no more plot ideas. The sadness is over though, there shouldn't be anymore crying!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

AmandaBeth~ I read the latest chapter last night and it was amazing, beautiful. I was going to post a comment but it would not let me as I am not a registered FF.Com user. But, I wanted to at least let you know that I was blown away. :D

Christy~ Thank you thank you thank you thank you for recommending The Ex-Factor. Good gods, that woman can pack a lot in a chapter. I read through Chpt 4 last night and it seriously took me like an hour per chapter, and I am normally a very fast reader. But, she just puts so bloody much in there!! But, you are absolutely right. It is fantastic. Now, I get to torture myself with liek 5 unfinisheds now. Granted, WA will be done in no more than 2 weeks, AG promised. I am counting on that. But, seriously, I <3 you for turning me on to this one. Thanks.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hello guys.
I have started a fanfic called Freezing in Time.
*Points to sig*
It's not very good, but I thought I would point it out.
*Vanishes*
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Jazz Girl wrote:AmandaBeth~ I read the latest chapter last night and it was amazing, beautiful. I was going to post a comment but it would not let me as I am not a registered FF.Com user. But, I wanted to at least let you know that I was blown away. :D

Christy~ Thank you thank you thank you thank you for recommending The Ex-Factor. Good gods, that woman can pack a lot in a chapter. I read through Chpt 4 last night and it seriously took me like an hour per chapter, and I am normally a very fast reader. But, she just puts so bloody much in there!! But, you are absolutely right. It is fantastic. Now, I get to torture myself with liek 5 unfinisheds now. Granted, WA will be done in no more than 2 weeks, AG promised. I am counting on that. But, seriously, I <3 you for turning me on to this one. Thanks.
You are soooo welcome!! Take these chapters slowly because the little things will be missed if you don't. You are coming up on an intense couple of chapters , and they will grab you, piss you off before the home stretch. Lol!
Also, do not forget to read from TOP to BOTTOM, because she is real good at explaining things and teasing the sh*t out of you. :lol:
I just started re-reading TEF again and I am finding things I missed the first go-around, just like WA.
Oh and don't forget to click on her name "AngelAtTwilight" and look at the pictures she uses for the cabin, outfits, swimsuits, it really cool.

On another note ~ CoH chapter 27 is AWESOME!! A real cliffhanger!! Whoot!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Chapter 30 of The Dominant is UP!!!!!!! *runs from the room - slams the door*
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

GenevieveCullen wrote:FYI, Chapter 27 of Creature of Habit is up.

Grrr.... I really want to read The Ex-Factor, Life After Forks, and Perfect Forever but I've sworn to myself not to start any more unfinished fics. Will someone let me know when these are finished? Thanks in advance =)

LOL... I keep promising myself that I WILL NOT start any more unfinished fan fics, but I OBVIOUSLY have no self control!! YIKES!!! (Hmmmm, I wonder what that says about me!! hehehe) I am currently keeping up with WA, Tropic of Virgo (Rockward - yum!!!), In the Blink of an Eye, The Submissive and The Dominant, Life After Forks and I am in the middle of The Ex-Factor (OMG!! that is one fine story, LOVE IT!!!) And maybe I will have to check out Creature of Habit. Geeezzzz no wonder I am so tired every morning, not enough sleep. **YAWN**
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

navarre wrote:Chapter 30 of The Dominant is UP!!!!!!! *runs from the room - slams the door*

Whooooo Hoooooo, somthing to look forward to this evening!!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

navarre wrote:Chapter 30 of The Dominant is UP!!!!!!! *runs from the room - slams the door*
!@#$%^&*The Dominant SPOILERS!@#$%^&*

GAH!!!!!! That man is an IDIOT!!!!!!!! How?!?!?! How can he let his brain get in the way of his heart!!!! Why?!?!?! Why can't he just believe his heart for once in his fracking life?!?! Why can't he believe that it is possible that, if he takes a chance, it just MIGHT work out for the best?!?!?! After what they just shared, REALLYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *Huffs & Puffs* *Pants* *Pants Some More* GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS