Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Congrats David!! :) I'm definitely voting for you I assure you. ;)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Rings~ Congratulations, eHon!!!!! I am so proud of you and Giovanni. I'll be drowning them with my votes. 8-)
SweetKay wrote:Oh My Frackin God!!! I just finished chapter 21 of "The Ex-Factor" and the raw emotions, action, interactions between the charcters and everything in that chapter are amazing.

****VERY SMALL SPOILER*****

I cried so hard when Bella had Edward read her journal out loud.

AngelAtTwilight has the most incredible way of writing. This story has grabbed me and I can just not tear myself away. I have laughed out loud at parts of the book and have cried just as much. Amazing..... Incredible. What a ride!! For those of you that have commented that The Ex-Factor ranks right up there with Wide Awake, you are so right. Thanks for the huge recommendation. I am so loving this story.

OK on to chapter 22!! Gah!!!
Just a bit of advice for those of you who might decide to start The Ex-Factor (other than READ IT READ IT READ IT!!!!)

DO NOT.. I repeat... DO NOT... read chapters 20 - 24 in the same sitting, or even really on the same day. Oh. My Gods. I did that yesterday. I went to bed so emotionally spent I felt like I had experienced all of that.

SweetKay~ yeah, when she had him do that... I literally wept. I had to get a towel and put it over my keyboard I was crying so hard. But, once you get to 23...Drunkward is HI.LARIOUS!!! So worth it. Then there's 24. Bloody Hell. Just. Really. Just warning you. I am really hoping I can get through 28 today and be all caught up. Then I can read the 29 teaser on FB.

Seriously, I love this story as much as WA. AaT is amazing.

BTW, apparently AG tweeted this weekend that she is officially finish writing WA. She is reviewing and beta-ing 50 & the Epi. I am seriously vibrating with anticipation. BUT... if you are a total dwork like me and occasionally check the reviews on LJ, you know that she also responded to a comment on their and convoed with PastichePen that she thinks she might have actually created an extra chapter....or a really great extra, she's not sure yet. She's such a tease!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Just to keep on TEF bandwagon, navarre (thank you!!) posted a couple pages ago that there is a teaser for Ch 29 on FB ("Addicted to The Ex-Factor")..... Oh my!!!!

I may have to start re-reading the last few chapters of WA in preparation of Ch 50 and the Epi. And an extra chapter? or even just an "extra"...? spork..... :twisted:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

SweetKay wrote:Oh My Frackin God!!! I just finished chapter 21 of "The Ex-Factor" and the raw emotions, action, interactions between the charcters and everything in that chapter are amazing.

****VERY SMALL SPOILER*****

I cried so hard when Bella had Edward read her journal out loud.

AngelAtTwilight has the most incredible way of writing. This story has grabbed me and I can just not tear myself away. I have laughed out loud at parts of the book and have cried just as much. Amazing..... Incredible. What a ride!! For those of you that have commented that The Ex-Factor ranks right up there with Wide Awake, you are so right. Thanks for the huge recommendation. I am so loving this story.

OK on to chapter 22!! Gah!!!
Just a bit of advice for those of you who might decide to start The Ex-Factor (other than READ IT READ IT READ IT!!!!)

DO NOT.. I repeat... DO NOT... read chapters 20 - 24 in the same sitting, or even really on the same day. Oh. My Gods. I did that yesterday. I went to bed so emotionally spent I felt like I had experienced all of that.

SweetKay~ yeah, when she had him do that... I literally wept. I had to get a towel and put it over my keyboard I was crying so hard. But, once you get to 23...Drunkward is HI.LARIOUS!!! So worth it. Then there's 24. Bloody Hell. Just. Really. Just warning you. I am really hoping I can get through 28 today and be all caught up. Then I can read the 29 teaser on FB.

Seriously, I love this story as much as WA. AaT is amazing.

BTW, apparently AG tweeted this weekend that she is officially finish writing WA. She is reviewing and beta-ing 50 & the Epi. I am seriously vibrating with anticipation. BUT... if you are a total dwork like me and occasionally check the reviews on LJ, you know that she also responded to a comment on their and convoed with PastichePen that she thinks she might have actually created an extra chapter....or a really great extra, she's not sure yet. She's such a tease!!!
[/quote]

Jazz Girl - I have literally put my spare time on hold these past few weeks reading The Ex-Factor. What an amazing story!! The chapters are long and packed with emotions and all different POV's. AMAZING!! You are so correct about reading chapters 20 - 24, you are absoutely just wrung out after that roller coaster ride! You cry and laugh, I love an author that can keep me on edge and pull all of those different emotions from me. I also got to chapter 28 this weekend and am now reflecting and soaking in the story. I already miss not being able to go on, but I also appreciate a chance to slow down and process all of what I have read. The next chapter is part 2 of the honeymoon, YIKES, but I am so looking forward to what she has in mind for everyone going forward. LOVE IT!! I am totally consumed!! READ IT!! READ IT!! READ IT!!! You will not be disappointed.
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - Thanks for the AG update. I knew she tweeted about finishing, but I didn't know about the possible extra chapter. I knew she couldn't finish in just 2 more chapters. There's just too much left to go.

Sandy or Ashley - I've looked back through like 20 pages or so and I'm not finding it. Prob cause I'm too tired. Could one of you (or anyone else who has read it) link me to The List please? I'd greatly appreciate it.

I need to get back in gear and get to reading all the fics I have stored away. I'm sooooooo far behind everyone that I can't read more than half the posts cause of spoilers. I suck. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Kristiner~ Read The Ex Factor first. I swear to you. Like I said, same favor you did for me with WA, and more than happy to return it. But, the same warnings for WA apply, even Edward-mouth. Oh Dear Gods. Some of the things that mad says...just....GAH!!! And, the way he says them....voice all rough and gravelly from smoking or raging against...well....that might spoil just a bit. But, trust me. READ IT!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - I fully intend to read Ex Factor first. I just want the link for The List now cause I'm finally remembering to ask for it. Lol. Both Sandy and Ashley have mentioned it to me before and I keep forgetting to ask about it. Anyway, so yeah gonna read Ex Factor sometime tonight. I'm actually all kinds of excited about it now. Haha. Thanks again!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

DarkMuse wrote:Caryn - I fully intend to read Ex Factor first. I just want the link for The List now cause I'm finally remembering to ask for it. Lol. Both Sandy and Ashley have mentioned it to me before and I keep forgetting to ask about it. Anyway, so yeah gonna read Ex Factor sometime tonight. I'm actually all kinds of excited about it now. Haha. Thanks again!

Ditto! I would like a link for The List too please! Thanks!

Let us know what your reactions are to The Ex-Factor!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE